OMG POKE'MON PLATINUM! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:14 pm
So anyone thinking about getting it?
I'm a little unsure about it, I hope the area design isn't too similar or I might just blow my head off ( It took me forever to get through that Foggy area Dx)
Anywho... anyone gettin a copy?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:35 pm
I have mine reserved! And for reserving, I will get this awesome figure when I pick up my copy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Most of all, I want to see what the new Battle Frontier is like. That was my favorite thing about Emerald Version.  

DreamChasing Windie

Greedy Friend

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:08 pm
Probably not. But my brother will, and that's just as good. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:50 am
Even if it's the same as Pokemon Pearl and Diamond (as for certain aspects of the game), I'm sooooooooo getting it!!

I hope this game will give us the opportunity of cacthing those event Pokemon gonk  

Lilmagical_star

The_Original_Chaplin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:46 pm
Pokemon is just a mere shadow of it's former greatness. It's a franchised that has been milked way too much. Diamond and Pearl were fine games but some aspects were nothing more than meh. [/rant]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:51 pm
Koopa72
Pokemon is just a mere shadow of it's former greatness. It's a franchised that has been milked way too much. Diamond and Pearl were fine games but some aspects were nothing more than meh. [/rant]

I guess that if you really like Pokemon, you don't actually mind that ^^  

Lilmagical_star

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:08 pm
Lilmagical_star
Koopa72

Yeah, but i'm a little bit concerned what the 5th generation of pokemon is going to be like o_O  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:32 am
-S t o o p i d i t y- XD
Lilmagical_star
Koopa72

Yeah, but i'm a little bit concerned what the 5th generation of pokemon is going to be like o_O

... ... ... ...
(5 minutes later)
... There's going to be a fifth generation?!? eek eek eek

Eck, I like Pokémon, but there's like, enough Pokémon already sweatdrop
And they will be creating new legendary Pokemon that supposedly existed way before Arceus or something. ...It's always like that. xd  

Lilmagical_star

DreamChasing Windie

Greedy Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:54 pm
We can't say for certain if there will be a Gen 5. One has to wonder how creative (or uncreative) the developers can get. Come on; we have God now. What next? xp

If there is a next generation out there, though, I wouldn't mind. There's only 493, after all. Couple hundred more won't hurt me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:30 pm
DreamChasing Windie
We can't say for certain if there will be a Gen 5. One has to wonder how creative (or uncreative) the developers can get. Come on; we have God now. What next? xp

If there is a next generation out there, though, I wouldn't mind. There's only 493, after all. Couple hundred more won't hurt me.

Pokemon is a HUGE franchise with a loyal fan base. Nintendo will milk this franchise to death (Pokemon: Yellow, Pokemon: Crystal, Pokemon: Emerald, Pokemon: Platinum). So long as it continues to make money they will keep making the games. I can't say that I blame them I would do the same. I wouldn't be surprise if the number of Pokemon eventually reaches a thousand. The Pokemon will continue to get more deformed looking and stronger making the ones from the other generations more and more useless. This is true with the Legendaries! Remember when Mewtwo was the greatest? Oh, I miss those days. crying  

The_Original_Chaplin

Nintendo Mad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:58 am
I am pre ordering it!! If you look on serebii.net, it has much stronger people, which will be great for training up my pokemon!! I agree with what koopa72 has said! It is true....but....I LOVE POKEMON!! If there is a 5th gen, I hope you can transfer the pokemon off D/P/P, otherwise I will be extremely annoyed!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:39 pm
Harder trainers? Cool 4laugh
But I'll have to wait for about a month to get Pokémon Platinum crying Because I just have way too much/many homework and projects and exams. Mommy, I'm not gonna make it through gonk crying
Good news: only one more year and I'm done with school 4laugh Yay!  

Lilmagical_star

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:49 am
Pokémon Platinum will probably come out in Ireland in around a HUNDRED BLOODY YEARS! scream
It takes FOREVER for new games to come to Ireland...And I really want Platinum....
And how the hell can they make a 5th generation Pokémon?They must be running out of ideas by now...At least for names.
And I also miss the days when Mewtwo was the best.
And I also agree with Windie,how do you take a step up from GOD!?! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:13 am
Fairy Alchemist 96
Pokémon Platinum will probably come out in Ireland in around a HUNDRED BLOODY YEARS! scream
It takes FOREVER for new games to come to Ireland...And I really want Platinum....
And how the hell can they make a 5th generation Pokémon?They must be running out of ideas by now...At least for names.

Aaaw ^^;; Well, I'm Canadian, but I won't be able to play 'til about the end of April. Because of reason mentioned in my previous message -_-;; So you're not the only one that must wait confused

... Super God? And Ultra God? rofl
That reminds me of that humorist group that created a "Super Jesus"... Like Superman, but Jesus lol rofl rofl  

Lilmagical_star

The_Original_Chaplin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:02 am
Lilmagical_star
Fairy Alchemist 96

Aaaw ^^;; Well, I'm Canadian, but I won't be able to play 'til about the end of April. Because of reason mentioned in my previous message -_-;; So you're not the only one that must wait confused

... Super God? And Ultra God? rofl
That reminds me of that humorist group that created a "Super Jesus"... Like Superman, but Jesus lol rofl rofl

You're laughing now but I assure you it will happen. stare

They will eventually come out with a Titan Pokemon one that surpasses all others. But they won't stop there, they will eventually release a Pokemon greater than that. And so on and so on, as long as the series can exist. It's really getting insane at this point, I mean a GOD Pokemon! eek Am I the only one that finds this strange? What happened Pokemon?!?! I once loved you... but not anymore.

Muhahaha! You fools I tried to warn you but you didn't listen. So buy your Pokemon Platinum and enjoy it. But the day will come when the series betrays you. And you will be left longing for the past. You will become a sad shell of a person just like me. Playing "Pokemon Stadium" and crying yourself to sleep at night. scream

Videogame Related Talk [Talk about video games]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff