Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Firestar was really born a clan cat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:23 pm
((( I got this idea by thinking, who was Firehearts mother and father, and why was he always so good at being a clan cat. Antways hope you like it )))
( Ok so get this straight Bluefur (star) is now deputy.
Willowpool- Firehearts mother (thunder clan warrior)
Henery- Firehearts father (kitty pet)
Princess- Firehearts sister (was moonkit)
Sunstar- Current leader
I got all of this info from Warrior; field guide Secrets of the Clans))

"Sunstar,... I need to tell you who my kits father.'' Willowpool meowed walking into her den.
''Yes who?" Sunstar asked.
"Well hes a kittypet-''
''What!? What were you thinking!? What will the other clans think?'' Sunstar exploded.
''But you dont understand there is nothing wron-'' She was cut off by Bluefur walking in.
''Whats wronge I heard yelling?'' Bulefur asked waiting in the entrace.
"Willowpool just told me that she mated with a kittypet''. Bluefur was to strunken to speck by her leaders harsh tone. ''Willowpool I'm sorry to say this but you must leave Thunder clan.''
''Don't you think thats a little harsh?'' Bluefur asked.
''Of course its not she broke the warrior code, and for no good reason!'' Sunstar meowed, ''Now leave your not welocmed here!''
Willowpool hunge her head as she walked back to the queens den. She looked at her two little kits, they still didn't have there eyes opened.
''Whats wronge?'' One of the queens asked.
''Youll find out soon.'' Willowpool mumbeled grabing her two kits and making her way to the entrace.
Willowpool was just of camp when she heard her leaders voice, ''All cats old enough to gather their own prey gather-" Willowpool didn't need to liten anymore, she knew what was about to happen....
............................................................................................................

Willowpool found herself at Henerys twoleg nest at moonhigh, ''Henery you there?'' She called.
''Yes what is- You sholudn't have them out here their to little.'' Henery was shocked.
''I told Sunstar who their father was and, and she won't let me live in thunderclan any more.'' She stared to cry setting down the wailing kits.
''Are you sure you want to live with me? I mean your a forest cat....''
''Theres no where else to go.'' She sniffed.
''Come on, i'm sure my twolegs will like you.'' He said jumping ocer the fence and started wailing for them to open the door.
'I'm not to sure.' Willowpool thought to herself jumping over the fence with the kits in her mouth.

~Next Morning~
Firekit opened his eyes for the first time. He looked up and saw his mother above him, their owners had been calling them thes strange names,
Firekit- Rusty
moonkit- Princeness
Henery- Henery
Willowpool- Duchess
Rusty took a step out of the bed. His little paw soon met the cold flor, "Meow!" He said jumping and sliding across the flore only to be picked up by his dad. "Lemme go!" Rusty squiled being droped into the bed next to his sister, Princess. Princess looked up confused. She had long white hair from her dad. But Rusty looked more like his mother, Duchess. Rusty soon felt his mothers warmth and drifted into sleep.
Rusty opened his eyes to the sudden slam. He looked around, he was in a type of monster (car). Rusty jumped up as a door opened and jumped out. more monsters where around him as he ran. He slided to a stop as he came to a row of cages. "Mother!" He yelled to a cage as he saw her coat. Duchess looked out of the cage to see her kit, "Run Rusty! Run to the forest!" Rusty looked confused for a minute, "Not without you!" He meowed unlocking the cage door with his teeth. She jumped down an graded the scruff of his neck. The rows of monsters were endless as they meet a path were they walk freely. Duchess stepped lighty onto the hard path. The roar of another monster filled the air. A screeched from the monster ecoed at Rusty to close his eyes. Duchess froze in horror staring at the on comeing monster.
Dutchess knew she couldn't get away. "Rusty! Remeber the word thunderclan." (She said this to make sure her little warrior wouldn't join the wronge clan) Rusty was throw to the other side of the path only to hear a screech. He opened his eyes and saw his mother, red velvet pooring out onto the hard surface. "Mother!" He yowled running over to her. Duchess mouth was open as she tryed to say more to Rusty. But all that came out was more blood.
Rusty couldnt take it anymore. He ran the way his mother told him, into the forest. (but the wronge one)

Rusty woke up in a small tree trunk. He glaced out as the dew started to dry on the leaves. 'Whre am I?' He asked himslef stepping out into the babbleing brooke to get a drink.
He looked down at his refeltion. He still had his mothers death running though his mind over and over again. Rusty turnde around he was only 5 months now. He kept padding to the west untill he came to a tall wooden thing tha seemed to run on forever to the side. He clawed his way up to the top where he tumbled down, unable to balance himself. Rusty peered out of the bush he had fallen in. He was in the middle of a long row of houses that he once was in.

............................................................................................................
(( NOT DONE YET SO KEEP READING ON AS SOON AS I CONTINUE THE STORY!!!!!! ))
(( Do you guys like it? I won't right anymore unles you guys give me a review. ;P ))
((I like this idea because it tells another reason why BlueSTAR let Fireheart come into the clan and it also tells why he was such a good clan cat and why Bluestar tursted himso much >.<. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:35 pm
OMSTARCLAN!!!!

I like that! What a genius idea ^^

Very good!  

MADLYALICE

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:40 pm
Falling Butterflies
OMSTARCLAN!!!!

I like that! What a genius idea ^^

Very good!

Thankies. Things like stories and pics. I draw come from my dreams. I don't even know what will happen next >.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:45 pm
^^ I'm sure you'll come up with something ^^  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:57 pm
Thats really good! If that was really true, i would be so shocked! OMSTARCLAN!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:59 pm
Feathertail14
Thats really good! If that was really true, i would be so shocked! OMSTARCLAN!!!

Thanks >.<  

DemonPuppyNinja101

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:35 pm
Awesomez!!! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:00 pm
Lyn Waveryn
Awesomez!!! whee

Remeber its not close to over with yet >.<  

DemonPuppyNinja101

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:16 pm
lol That's amazing~! I've thought about that sometimes too! A few of my friends and me thought that Jayfeather and the others might really be *cough cough's* kits instead of *cough cough's* back in the sight!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:53 pm
OOH interesting topic...hmmmmmmmm...
write more!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:39 pm
K. I wrote more! =P  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:01 pm
COME ON! POST MORE!!!!  

Feathertail14

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:05 pm
ok ok ok fans dont crowd I wont be able to think. Then the story would be bad. You dont want that do you?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:05 pm
eep! sorry!  

Feathertail14

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:07 pm
You better be sorry. (( luckly today I'm not lazy enough to walk ( Like this guy rofl ) ))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff