Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Procrastination.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:12 pm
You know, with Halloween approaching I realized something.

I've wanted a Zombie g corp t shirt since last year when they first came out. I could have had one if my sister had let me onto the computer. However, she did not. And I never bought the shirt. I have decided that my new goal is to buy the human g corp t shirt, and to stop procrastinating.

Message to all: Do not procrastinate!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:05 am
I like procrastinating.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

dreaming_mouse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:45 am
Yes so do I - but I realise procrastinating on coursework for 2 months is not a good idea. I really should go start it...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:23 pm
Procastinating is very bad. I was going to say this earlier, when i fisrt saw the thread but i got distracted and didn't get round to it until now.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:17 am
Procrastination can have merits. Some things deserve to be procrastinated about because they are so boring and unnecessary.

Washing-up, for example.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:52 am
Invictus_88
Procrastination can have merits. Some things deserve to be procrastinated about because they are so boring and unnecessary.

Washing-up, for example.
And homework.  

Angilwingz

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:18 am
Hmph. I stoped procastinating last night and bought some glasses for my halloween outfit. Shortly after the coco kitty was opened. crying If I had kept on procastinating I could have got the envelope when they were still 6k.

Oh well, the eyes don't match anyway. Well, thats what I'm telling myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:11 pm
I'll edit this later.

Really.

Gaulia

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:57 pm
Gaulia
I'll edit this later.

Really.
rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:39 am
Invictus_88

Washing-up, for example.

There's a Meaning of Liff entry pertaining to that, but I can't be arsed to find it.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Nemithena

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:44 am
dreaming_mouse
Yes so do I - but I realise procrastinating on coursework for 2 months is not a good idea. I really should go start it...

Better idea than doing the damn thing, I feel.
domokun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:24 am
Ahem. *Is currently procrastinating both doing homework and fixing the TV, not to mention making christmas presents.*  

Ithaya

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:32 am
Eep, you've reminded me, I have huge amounts of homework to do as well. I did 6 hours last night, all of which was set yesterday and had to be in for today. Which just isn't fair. So I'm pretty tired and using that as an excuse for not doing all the homework which I didn't manage to do last night plus the stuff I got today.
Actually I best get going, otherwise I shall be up past midnight due to homework related procrastinating for the 3rd night running. I'm pretty sure theres at least 3hours worth I have to do.
I hate homework.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:54 am
I love procrastinating, the word and the activity. In fact I'm procrastinating right now; I really ought to be doing my Art coursework, seeing as I have to hand it in in six days' time.  

Spatterdash

Gaian British Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff