YourLittleLovingNightmare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:43 pm
i wondered if anybody collected the books about star trek. I just ordered:

Starfleet Survival Guide
Star Trek: The Next Generation Companion
The Klingon Dictionary
The Ferengi Rules of Acquisition
Klingon For the Galactic Traveler

I'm really excited for them to get here! My friend also got me a book through spock's point of view but its actually like a novel. I haven't read it yet @_@ but i need to.

I also own a pile of Star Trek comics.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:19 am
Of course we have book collections!!! Who doesn't read star trek books? I mean, some people can't cause it gets so deep into the sciencs thing sometimes. My fav books to read are Deep Space nine books.

The rules of aquisition sound cool...=)  

The Angry Therapist

YourLittleLovingNightmare

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:35 am
I also ordered the Star Trek Cookbook and a couple of others.

I just started collecting Star Trek books after being a fan for a few years. It never hit me that i'd like to read about it as well as watch it lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:11 pm
I just own a couple Star Trek novels. Spock's World, Vulcan, Spock Messiah... See a connection? wink  

Da Jeans

Raining_Stardust

Aged Ladykiller

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:25 pm
I own a ton of Star Trek Novels. Found a ton of them for a quarter each used. biggrin Mostly TNG and TOS.
I haven't read them all yet though. It's gonna take a while.

But my favorites are the books with Q in them. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:21 pm
I have all of the Star Trek Novels from William Shatner and about 10 other books. Just dont have the money anymore to buy any of them. Besides, I am currently trying to get all the TV seasons for all the Series.  

vegito61283

platsdevil

Shy Giver

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:46 pm
I love my book collection...=)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have well over 350 Star Trek novels, but I have not yet read all of them!
I also have the DS9 Technical Manual, many copies of Star Trek magazine, and a few other episode guides etc.
I also have 'The Physics of Star Trek', which I do enjoy reading from time to time. <3

-[.Moo.]-

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:17 am
-[.Moo.]-

I have well over 350 Star Trek novels, but I have not yet read all of them!
I also have the DS9 Technical Manual, many copies of Star Trek magazine, and a few other episode guides etc.
I also have 'The Physics of Star Trek', which I do enjoy reading from time to time. <3
[/quote

How is the Physics of Star Trek? Any info on it please?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:57 am

@vegito: Well, it has input from Stephen Hawking himself, so that's always a good reason to read it. And it's written in a more interesting way than just pure physics. It's fascinating.

-[.Moo.]-

Sweetycow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:43 pm
I have around 550 ST E-books on my computor + a couple real. My favorites are the Terok Nor books, Q books and Most DS9 books.

But since I can't print out the books it takes some time to read them sice I only can read for a while before my eyes gets tiered of the screen.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:40 pm
Sweetycow
I have around 550 ST E-books on my computor + a couple real. My favorites are the Terok Nor books, Q books and Most DS9 books.

But since I can't print out the books it takes some time to read them sice I only can read for a while before my eyes gets tiered of the screen.

Not much of a fan of the DS9 books. More of a fan of the mirror universe and the William Shatner books. He may be an idiot of a person in real life, but he does know his characters better than most.  

vegito61283

The Angry Therapist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:01 am
most of my books are doubles and triples cause we buy them in lots off of ebay biggrin .  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:33 pm
I have every book from every series up to Destiny book two in e-book format, and I have every tech manual (TNG, DS9, and one that was made for Voyager's writers but never released to the public), as well as The Worlds of the Federation and the 1975 Star Trek Maps and the Technical manual by Franz Joseph in PDF form. I used to have a formidable hard copy collection, until my apartment burned sad  

DoctorrJohnSmith

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm
Yeah, I don't really have any of those books, but I read them at my school library so it feels like I do!  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff