Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
My mind says one, but my heart says the other...FIXED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

souls2stars

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:22 pm
I have a problem with guys that I like! I've been going going out with this guy (let's call him Joe) for a little more then 3 months. And our relationship has been fine. No fighting, no complaining, it's almost perfect! But then there's the other guy (We'll call him Peter) who's my ex. But he was one of the best boyfriends that I ever had, and when I broke up with him, i regreded it later. But as I said, now I'm going out with Joe, and whenever I think about him, he feels so right in my life. But then whenever I try to think about Joe, my heart takes over and then I think about Peter! It even sounds better to say Peters's name then Joe's, but I don't know what to do!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:25 pm
u and joe's relationship is perfect on paper, but it just doesnt feel right. try 2 get peter back secretly, so if he is no longer in 2 u, u can fall back on joe. biggrin  

Angel laely

souls2stars

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:20 pm
the only problem though with Peter, is that he also has a girl friend at the moment... and it just wouldn't feel right talking to him about my feelings!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:25 am
Always go with your gut feeling.  

Matron Mord Sith

souls2stars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:39 am
I am your Mord Sith
Always go with your gut feeling.

but it's my gut feeling that got me into this mess!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:18 pm
Ok, you have a great relationship right now! So don't try to mess it up. Peter will come back if he had a great time with you and breaks up with his gf. But heres my advie:
Try to befriend Peter
but don't make it like you like him
if that doesn't work then jut give it some time. That's the only thing you can do. It's not just you. It's also Peter. You guys have to make this work together. biggrin heart heart

Gabrielle423

souls2stars

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:17 pm
Gabrielle423
Ok, you have a great relationship right now! So don't try to mess it up. Peter will come back if he had a great time with you and breaks up with his gf. But heres my advie:
Try to befriend Peter
but don't make it like you like him
if that doesn't work then jut give it some time. That's the only thing you can do. It's not just you. It's also Peter. You guys have to make this work together. biggrin heart heart

well my school is seperated into teams, which means that i never get to see Peter... so it would be hard to befriend him again. and also, we brook up on the first day of school (September 27) confused  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:50 am
well if it would be so difficult just to befriend him AND he has a gf
then it's probably worth it for the time being just to forget about him for a while just be content and enjoy your relationship you have with Joe now  

June-iful

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:40 pm
souls2stars
I have a problem with guys that I like! I've been going going out with this guy (let's call him Joe) for a little more then 3 months. And our relationship has been fine. No fighting, no complaining, it's almost perfect! But then there's the other guy (We'll call him Peter) who's my ex. But he was one of the best boyfriends that I ever had, and when I broke up with him, i regreded it later. But as I said, now I'm going out with Joe, and whenever I think about him, he feels so right in my life. But then whenever I try to think about Joe, my heart takes over and then I think about Peter! It even sounds better to say Peters's name then Joe's, but I don't know what to do!

Secretly befriend Peter again. I know you can't see him much because of the whole school thing but invite him over or something. Be sneaky. Maybe you just miss his company?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:05 pm
well actually, i dumped Joe sense he was like, trying to cheat me wth my bff...  

souls2stars

June-iful

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:21 am
you don't vhave to be friend him secretly, just be his friend until he doesn't have a gf anymore. atleast as much as you can  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games