Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A f** is another word for cigarette in the UK for all my beloved homophobics :P
View Results

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:01 pm
This question is for the smokers.

What kind do you smoke?

Apparently you can tell a lot about how, what and why a person smokes.

Personally I smoke Export 'A' king size strong.
I am a chronic smoker and I intend to keep it that way.
I smoke because I'm a pack of nerves and it calms me down otherwise I would be climbing walls every time I would be the least bit startled.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:11 pm
This thread title made me think this was going to be a much sexier topic.
I am slightly disappointed.

Also, directed at everyone, I don't want to see an insane 'why people shouldn't smoke/why smoking isn't that bad/the government just wants you to think it's harmfull/you're killing everyone around you' argument.
Saying this now, because it has happened before.

Since I'm here, Marlboro Light 100's.
They totally need to butch up that name, and it's what all the smokers in my family smoke.
Tradition.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:14 pm
IY_and_MCR

Also, directed at everyone, I don't want to see an insane 'why people shouldn't smoke/why smoking isn't that bad/the government just wants you to think it's harmfull/you're killing everyone around you' argument.

They totally need to butch up that name, and it's what all the smokers in my family smoke.

Tradition.

I love misleading people.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:55 pm
the_underworks
IY_and_MCR

Tradition.

I love misleading people.

Humor my fever addled brain for a moment, and do explain, because the selective bolding/sizing seems to imply I've missed something here.

I am assuming we aren't talking about the title, because it isn't bolded.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:00 pm
I'm just supporting the part where you didn't want the people to ramble about how smoking kills you and the people around you and at the same time stating I like to mislead people.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:08 pm
Just making sure I didn't somehow miss something important :3

Something to get back towards the topic:
I have said my favorite type of cigarette, but my least favorites are menthols.
I think they are icky, and a lot like smoking toothpaste.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:14 pm
IY_and_MCR
Just making sure I didn't somehow miss something important :3

Something to get back towards the topic:
I have said my favorite type of cigarette, but my least favorites are menthols.
I think they are icky, and a lot like smoking toothpaste.
Very true, apparently inhaling menthol shows a potential danger for prostate cancer. Not that you should be worried.

But something I like once in a while is a good captain black. Especially when drinking hard liquor. I don't know why it mixes well with liquor but it just does. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:24 pm
unfortunately, I smoke whatever happens to be the cheapest cigs on the market. Where I live, they have increased the taxes on smokes almost to the point of calling em a second form of currency.

But...for the sake of argument, I prefer Doral full flavor 100's, and for dessert, I occasionally indulge in the guitly pleasures of a Djarum special clove cig. And for that really rare treat, I occasionally purchase special tobaco blends that I can enjoy with my Churchwarden long pipe. Oh....and i must'nt forget the turkish water pipe with a rose/cinnamon/mint tobaco loaded bowl.....pure smoking bliss.

yeah....I smoke...  

Keevan Draco

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:51 am
I've grown up around Marlboro Reds my entire life, so I stick with them. It's a comfort smell. I tend to not like most cigarettes though. ESPECIALLY menthols, those things are "a lot like smoking toothpaste".  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:45 pm
My uncle was a smoker...I used to tell him that smoking was bad, that it was going to kill him..He always replied, "Well something's gonna kill me!"  

vincejustvince

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:51 pm
I love smoking. Mostly because i think its comfortable and calming. Plus, it takes the worst hunger when your get free from school and have no cash for food.

I usualy smoke prince or marlborro. But if i can get it, i love Black Devils with vanilla. They are made of awsomeness. Just a shame that you cany get them where i live. Anyone tried them?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:37 pm
Mmmm cigarettes how I miss you... Been trying to quit for the 15th time but I smoked american spirit lights with djarums for special occations. For a while I was trying to try all of the variaties, but then I found that they all kinda tasted the same. Clove flavored.  

AbsintheGorgon

Ende_Neu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:35 am
I've been trying to quit, but I'm one of those horrible smokers who's learned how to support my habit almost entirely from bumming them off of strangers. Living in a larger population, its not too hard. Only ones I'll toss down my money for is an occasional pack of Djarum Blacks on a special occasion. My only splurge. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:50 pm
I only smoke Djarum Blacks. I've smoked a couple menthols, lights, etc. of various varieties, but I like my kreteks.

I'm not a chronic smoker. A pack of krekteks(20) will get me through a week or two, even.

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

trampyre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:44 pm
I don't smoke, but I love the smell of unsmoked Native cigarettes for some reason.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff