Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
i like this guy but i have no idea if he likes me.......

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiayisucks

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:41 pm
i really like this guy but i don't know if he likes me................we'll when my friends started school everybody had a clique or a bofriend but i have nobody because my best friends are in a different homeroom and so i told this guy who used to be my best friend and i told a girl that he asked my friend to the dance and he told the guy i like and my friends have tried like every tactic to find out if he likes me but i have no idea...............help?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:33 pm
really, just don't fret about it, spend time with him get to know him
if you both enjoy yor time together then that's all that matters  

June-iful

Wonderful Conspiracy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:32 am
Follow what June-iful said. Theres not much else to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:28 am
This happened to me too and I was so confused!! But the best thing is to not believe any rumors about who he likes and just keep yourself near him. Try to have some more alone time with him or more time with him. Be nice to him and ignore and girls that likes him without being jealous of them. That's my advice. And believe nothing if it doesn't come out of his mouth. Good Luck!!  

Gabrielle423

jiayisucks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:08 pm
ive tried but im just to embarrassed to talk to him and im almost positive he will ask someone else. to make matters worst almost every other girl has a date already except for me .what do i do????????????????????  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:03 pm
ask him 2 the dance  

Angel laely

Gabrielle423

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:32 pm
just say "Hey(ur crushes name), do u have a date to the dance? i don't and i was wondering if we could go together". there  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:16 pm
i cant ask him and even if i could another girl asked him already and he told one of my best guy friends that he didn't like me.  

jiayisucks

June-iful

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:03 pm
certainly there's the rest of the year after the dance to hang out with him, isn't there? you can go with some one else, it's just one night. one date. i'm sure some one like you will have many more dates in the future. so dont worry about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:34 pm
the dance is on the last day of school and just today another girl hugged him and he seemed to enjoy it. crying WHAT DO I DO???????????????????  

jiayisucks

June-iful

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:46 pm
and is he graduating this year and planning on going to a different college than you do?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:07 pm
im 10 we're going to sixth grade  

jiayisucks

June-iful

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:28 pm
well then you potntially have another 8 or so years to be around him

so don't worry about it  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:38 pm
I feel the same way i like this boy in my class and i noticed that whenever were alone he likes to talk to me and make me laugh......but im not sure if he likes me...i sometimes wonder wat he think bout me  

Chitandaa

Rainbow Fairy

13,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500

Chitandaa

Rainbow Fairy

13,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:40 pm
gagama9
im 10 we're going to sixth grade

Oh cool im 11 our prom is probably on june 19th or something and were graduating from 6 th grade soo im gonna go to 7 th! smile  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games