Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Favorite Mixes? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Da Jeans

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:28 pm
What are your favorite inter-races? Mine has to be Vulcan/human just because it seems incredible that a Vulcan would ever have a human partner. Spock is special!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:36 am
Bajoran/Cardassian.  

PlainSimpleGarak

Shirtless Reveler

Miral Paris

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:39 pm
Da Jeans
Spock is special!

I concur, although there have been other instances of Vulcan/human offspring.

Favorites

1. Vulcan/human (Obviously.)
2. Vulcan/Trill (Unique would be an understatement. I wonder if their species are even compatible.)
3. Vulcan/Cardassian (*squee*)
4. Vulcan/Romulan
5. Romulan/human
6. Vulcan/Klingon (So weird that I sort of like it.)
7. Betazoid/Bajoran (I thought of that just now. xD)
8. Talaxian/Ocampa (If Neelix and Kes had had children.)
9. Vulcan/Andorian (That would be funny.)
10. Ferengi/Klingon (Oh, dear.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:54 pm
Quote:

*thinks about it* ....aww geez. rofl

With the ears and the ridgeplate... I'm having a really hard time imagining that one o_o

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:10 am
Miral Paris
3. Vulcan/Cardassian (*squee*)

A Cardassian with pointy ears? eek AWSOME! mrgreen

Miral Paris

burning_eyes ...I kind of want to shudder and lol at the same time... Actually... *creates mental image*... rofl rofl rofl

Anyway... For a little while now I've been thinking about what a Cardassian/Betazoid mix would be like... I can only imagine that they'd be one epic interrigator! eek mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:35 pm
vulcan/human, since spock is awesome
also because i dont know what the other races are besides klingon, ferengi, cardassian and romulan XD  

paige_mustang

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:36 pm
paige_mustang
vulcan/human, since spock is awesome
also because i dont know what the other races are besides klingon, ferengi, cardassian and romulan XD

Yeah, but actually being a mixed race of Vulcan/Human, would be a pretty confusing experience. It's because Spock is vulcan, and he's not supposed to do things like make decisions based on what feels right. But Spock is also human, so it's okay for him to make illogical decisions. Which pretty much confuses me x_x  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Oh you know what I'd like to see? Vulcan/Betazoid!  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:42 pm
That'd be unusual... how would a vulcan deal with feeling the emotions of everybody around him?

Plus that's gotta screw around with their mindmeld abilities some how. I remember Tuvok had a problem mindmelding with a betazoid once. ...So I wonder if a vulcan betazoid would be able to do it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:18 am
Junimaia
That'd be unusual... how would a vulcan deal with feeling the emotions of everybody around him?

Plus that's gotta screw around with their mindmeld abilities some how. I remember Tuvok had a problem mindmelding with a betazoid once. ...So I wonder if a vulcan betazoid would be able to do it.

hmm,
I'm not sure! Well I wonder what would happen if a Vulcan/Betazoid tried to mind-meld with something! Would he somehow be kind of brain-damamged? or would the certain Vulcan/Betazoid have a sort of deeper mind-meld?  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:51 am
Human/Q. That is mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:07 pm
vegito61283
Human/Q. That is mine.

Aha! Cool!  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

saramauss

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:21 pm
I'm laughing over the Klingon/Ferengi mix. Actually, Ferengi + anything would be too weird. Here are some I'm imagining:

Ferengi/Bolian (practically just a blue blue Ferengi with a faint ridge down the centre)
Ferengi/Andorian (again a blue Ferengi with weird antenaes on the top of their bulbous heads and maybe a thin tuffs of white hair)
Ferengi/Cardasian (I have a very hard time imagining this, but I guess all those ridges plus big head and ears, maybe even some hair. Creepy)
Ferengi/Talaxian (big head, big ears, talaxian patterns on the side of their heads, hair forming a little "mohawk" down the centre
Ferengi/Vulcan or Romulan (BIG pointy ears lol)
Ferengi/Orion (a green ferengi)
Ferengi/Betazoid (its not really the funny factor but imagin the potential a telepathic Ferengi would have at the negotiation table! Yikes!)

Heheh.. so there you have it. Ferengi's should just stick with their own race.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:17 pm
saramauss

Heheh.. so there you have it. Ferengi's should just stick with their own race.

Yeah I agree, well I think Ferengi/Human wouldn't be so bad, they would still look the same, but look a little more human-ish  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Frogr1701

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:38 pm
Half-Vulcan Half-Orion female.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff