Majah
Captain

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:43 pm
I feel officially guilty for not being active here despite the fact that I am the captain.

Ah well...guilds for me are active...>.> my other *cough* guild is quite active. Join requests everyday plus constant restructuring and moderating that sad to say...I wasn't able to give much time for the tank.

We have 52 members and I just realize the we can advertise in the Guild advertisement forum to get more activity.

We can get more serious as to really spank up this guild. Create mini-database of tanks and fishes...we can rise up again...but the question will be...how many people still visit this guild? Are we better off disbanding?

Apologies on my part....btw...I need to assign a vice-captain. someone that is always here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:57 pm
I'm still here, but... yeah. I dunno.  

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

Majah
Captain

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:26 pm
Lolz...you're 'Dunno' part fits your pumpkin facial expression. blaugh

Would you like to be vice-captain?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:23 am
Majah
Lolz...you're 'Dunno' part fits your pumpkin facial expression. blaugh

Would you like to be vice-captain?
That's the kiss of death for a guild. Hamster Club is like so dead. You probably don't have enough traffic to warrant that, and since I am a mod, I could do emergency stuff anyway...  

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

Jonathan_McCim
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:01 pm
I'm attempting to be on more. I can't promise anything. I like the Tank, it's been the only place I've really been able to hang out at. I don't want to see it gone. If we have to go back to GD then so be it, but I don't want the total liquidation of the Tank.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:29 pm
We could do a Q&A in GD for publicity, but we'd have to keep chatter here...  

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:33 pm
Really, I check up on the tank as much as I can....which is like once a week...but I do check...but the urge to post is...uh...not there. sweatdrop
But if the activity were to go up a bit, then I might be more inclined to post. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:54 am
Hmmmmmm...as soon as some things IRL get unloaded from me...I might try sending pms to every members of the tank to see if they are still interested. If not, then the guild might get sold and we resume being a Q&A thread in GD.

But i hate GD. gonk crying crying crying crying

To be honest, I've lost some urge to post here after I got my mass fish death for my beloved cichlids. Actually, my tank doesn't look as good as before. I even lost the inspiration of buying some more fish.

I currently only have 4 fishes.

1 clown loach (which survived the mass death) who doesn't seem to want to get out of his castle.
1 pleco...enjoying the not so clean tank
1 koi...who had gotten big but is loosing a few scales since he is still one scardy cat who bangs on rocks and filter whenever a person gets too close to the tank.

and 1 flowerhorn whose getting big. He seems to be the only one fully healthy and happy.

Majah
Captain

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:50 pm
While I'm here, what kind of loach would be good in a community tank? I've got just too damn many snails. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:31 pm
Kansai_Gal
While I'm here, what kind of loach would be good in a community tank? I've got just too damn many snails. crying
Any kind of loach would be good for a community tank really. I prefer the clown loaches, they're pretty, and they school so yah. Very nice.  

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Majah
Captain

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:43 pm
I'm also fond of clown loaches. They are very effective with snails. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:53 am
I think the idea of a q and a thread in gd is a good idea. That way people would know about the guild and give a little more information like it used to. Seems that every other day I pop in and there just isn't any post in here.  

Sugar Slave

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:08 am
sweatdrop 10" fish...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:21 pm
To be honest, there were a few things that killed my play time here. Mostly it was the guild and the thing back a while back where you couldn't check if anything was new. But second was I could never get myslef into something that I could really make the gold I needed to buy the things I needed for my coustme. And that really annoyed me too.  

Jonathan_McCim
Crew

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:20 pm
Well, Guilds are going to get cooler. That's all I'm leaking.  
----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff