Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
New Love (Full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:51 pm
Story

John was the most popular kid in school. He had it all, money, friends, intelligence. But something was missing. He never completely felt happy. He was never loved. He had never felt that feeling. That is, untill he saw Sarah. He instintly fell in love. Sarah has always been the shy and timid girl at school. She never had many friends. She had admired John from afar for a long time. But he never even noticed her. Until today.

This is the story of John and Sarah's blossiming love. Will it last, or will it be destroyed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:03 pm
Rules

1. Must be alteast semi-literate (I make quite a few mistakes and i dont always post alot but please try and do atleast one paragraph)
2. Swearing is ok, just dont go into a rant of a million cus words.
3. This is a romance RP so i expect romance.
4. PM me your profile for Sarah under "New Love"
5. this is my first Rp that i have ever made so bear with me.

-TehPassionateUke-

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:11 pm
Profile Skeleton

Name:
Controlled by:
Appearance(Picture please):
Personality:
Bio:
Other(Random things):

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:35 pm
Profiles

Name: John Perceas Jones
Controlled by: Metal FreedomFighter
Appearance(Picture please):
User Image
Personality: John is a calm smart individual. He is usaully kind, but can be harsh if rubbed the wrong way.
Bio: John has grown up rich and handsome, all his life he has been given everything on a silver platter. But he has never been truly happy. His parents werent around very much and he was deprived of the love they should have given him. He is now 17 and is a Jr. in highschool and still has not found his happyness.
Other(Random things): He is 6' 1" weighs about 145, he has a cat names Shadow and lives with his uncle why he is at his expensive private school.

Name: Sarah
Controlled by: Rock Solid Panda
Appearance(Picture please): User Image
Personality: Sarah is shy and timid when around other people. When she gets well known to an individual she is open and outgoing. She controls her emotions only so she won't get hurt by any of the students at school. Sarah took a label kind of like loner... even though she did have a few friends.
Bio: Sarah is middle class when it comes to riches. She doesn't spend much because she saves it up for a future. She writes poetry and draws casually. Her mother died when she was young and she was brought up by her father. She rarely sees him for he is always at work to gather money to keep her father alive. She is seventeen and a junior in high school. She has learned through out her years how to take care of herself.
Other(Random things): She is an animal lover. (funny thing is...) Sarah's favorite animals are cats. Her height is 5'8.

-TehPassionateUke-

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:53 am
((I was hoping that Sarah could start out as a new student.))

John was the most popular guy in school. He had looks, money, brains, the wroks. But he was never really happy. No materiel possesion truly brought happyness to him. He went to a fancy private highschool. All the girls loved him but he could neer find one to love back. That is till today.

John walked the hallways with his usaul possy in tow. He wasnt really paying attention to the rest of the people trying to have a conversation with him. He merely replied with the usual blank awnsers. He was walking by the office and looked over to see a girl he had never seen before, and she was beautiful. ut he couldnt stop walking so he was forced to go forward, but at the last moment she looked at him and then he got to far away to see her anymore. He sighed and kept walking to his first period. He got in and sat at his desk for english. He sighed again and looked at the enmpty desk to his right. There was still 5 minutes till class started.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:47 pm
(( I can handle that. ^-^ ))

From all the hard memories from her past only a few of them contained her mother... Now that she thought about it. Her father was barely in them too. An older heavyset lady was explaining all the information about the school education standards and so on. She sighed as this would be the third time she has heard all of this un-needed information. Tired of hearing it all, she listened to the bell chime. "Ummmm... Miss I truly am sorry but isn't that the bell for class?"
"Oh yes my dear. I am so sorry for holding you. Now head to class. Here is your schedule." The silvered haired guidance counselor handed over a few sheets of paper. "Now run along. Your first class is down the hall."
The young redhead grabbed the papers and looked down at the first class and room number. She walked down the halls, hoping to the people who passed her weren't noticing her hardly.
She strongly hated being center of attention. She was just a typical seventeen year old, who lives under the middle class riches. She was one who watched over herself and had to rely on no one.
Redhead Opened the door to the class room. "Excuse me. Is this English?"
She walked in, trying not to start a ruckus. Compared to the other girls, she was a tomboy, no doubt.
She took in a DEEP breath then let it loose. "My names Sarah." Sarah handed the teacher her schedule.
"Sarah Lucille Benson..." The teacher pointed at an empty seat.
Sarah looked right beside the seat at the boy with beautiful eyes. Her body felt entrapped. She shook herself from her daze and went to her new seat.
Putting her bags on the floor she pulled out her sketch pad and tried to escape the reality of her new 'richy' school.  

Platonic_Recluse

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:31 am
John sighed again as he sat with his elbow on his desk and his hand propping his head up as he looked at the door. Who was that girl. he thought and to his surprise she walked in to His classroom. He had to hold back a muffled gasp and watched her, Sarah Lucille Benson. He thought, Nice name. He watched her as she came and sat at the desk to his right. He looked at her, "Hello, im John. its a pleasure to meet you." He said as he sat up slightly and extended his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:53 pm
Sarah grasped his hand and shook it apporiately. "Nice to meet you John. You already know my name." She smiled slightly. John... Cute smile. She thought to herself. A blush spread across her face. Hopefully with out him noticing, she shook it off. "The pleasure is mine." Sarah sat down in the seat and acted like the class was just normal. She tried to sit back and be invisible.  

Platonic_Recluse

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:25 pm
John smiled at her without giving away that he saw her blush and returned his attention to the front of the room. He had already finished his reading assignment before the rest of the class so they still had to finish.

"Mr. Jones, Would you assist Miss Sarah in the assignment that we are currently working on. Seeing as you are already finished." Mrs. Sluter, the english teacher, said with a bit of a venomos undertone in her voice.

"Why of course Madame." John replied cocky tone. "Id love to." Mrs. Sluter eyed him suspiciosly before returning to her desk. John turned to Sarah. "We are reading A Tale Of Two Cities, i believe you were given one." He said to her in a classy tone of voice that wasnt very natural sounding.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:45 pm
Sarah laughed slightly. She knew the accent must have been fake or something across those lines. Sarah looked down at her bag and rummaged through it trying to find the book. Oh crap.... She couldn't find the book. She smiled a little innocent. "I'm sorry John. I think I forgot the book at home."
She pulled out the only books that were in the bag and placed them on the desk. History, Chemistry, and a few other school books sat on the desk. The bottom book on the pile was a little different. A black notebook type with thick paper.
Sarah took her time putting the school books in her bag. Time go by faster.... She continuously wished.  

Platonic_Recluse

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:53 pm
John smiled his perfect smile. "thats all right just follow me." He grabbed his book and got up, he waited till she was up and they walked to the back corner of the room where a small table stood next to a giant bookcase the went along the back wall. He motioned her to sit as he moved along the bookcase like a pro and searched. It took him a few moments but he found the book and returned to where she was sitting. "Here you are." He said in his regular tone, which sounded like a youthful young man with a slight classy undertone, it suited him greatly. He sat down and opened his book and a small scrap of paper floated out and onto the ground. He had not noticed as he explained to her that we were working on identifying literary devices in the first three chapters.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:03 pm
She watched his every move. "I really am sorry about all this trouble..." Sarah sighed as she knew she was just helpless. She looked at him with a confused expression on her face. She wasn't into much of the English class book work. Srah just smiled the whole way through.
Her eyes wondered around the area every few minutes. Her eyes locked on the scrap of paper that fell to the ground. She picked up and looked to see if it had anything important on it. Scribbles were on it. "Ummm... John? Is this your's?" Sarah handed him the piece of paper. She was very curious on to what the scribbles were about,.  

Platonic_Recluse

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:09 pm
John gasped as she handed him the scrap of paper, he read her expresion and knew she wasnt able to understand it though. He regained himself and said, "Im terribly sorry, you see i am a bit of a....well....a poet." He said this a little embarrased, "But my writing is a little to illegible to understand as im sure you found out." He said this with a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:29 pm
Her expression brightened. "You write poetry?" Sarah was very interested in this NEW discovery. "I write poetry too. It's not as good as my drawings though." She smile happy, for she was not alone when it came to the subject of poetry. Yet she was very curious about this guy that wrote some, too. "So John... What kind of poems do you like to write? I'm very curious." Sarah blushed but at this point she didn't care. She was determined to find out more.  

Platonic_Recluse

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:34 pm
John rubbed the back of his head nervously. He barely registered that she blushed and was more worried about the subject at hand, "Well..." He began slowly, "I...uh....I write love poems." He said it embarrased and his cheeks turned a little red. "I have been for a while now, but know one know i do."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff