Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Training Hollow ( For Apps in Clan ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:51 pm
I thought it would be a good idea so we don't flood th main forms. If one of you mods don't like it feel free to delet it I just thought it was a good idea.
Here you can train your Apps. to rp fighting well and to teach the warrior code.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:08 pm
Alright, Bearclaw! I'm here!  

LeonWavreon

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:30 pm
((Me too! Let's start! 3nodding ))

Bearclaw purred, happy to be out training again. "Mistpaw? Are you ready to begin?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:00 pm
"I sure am!" Mistpaw answered, happy to finally be learning.  

LeonWavreon

xXxAngelic_LadyxXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:06 pm
Dovepaw cautiously entered,"May I as well join?" she shuffled her feet nervously.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:18 pm
"Your mentor isn't here?" Bearclaw asked. "You can train with until she(or he!) arrives."

She turned to the two apprentices. "Okay, first things first. We border WoodClan and MoonClan. I'll go show you their territories."

"Okay, here's WoodClan! WoodClan are very good at battling when around trees. They have special strategies that can only be used in woodland. When battling a WoodClan cat, what do you think we should do?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:32 pm
"Make sure that we don't fight in woodland so they don't have an advantage?" Mistpaw answered, kind of like she was asking a question.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:54 pm
Bearclaw nodded, "Good!" she padded on. "And here is MoonClan. MoonClan has the advantage of the night. Their stealthy and quick-witted. Make sure when fighting them, don't attack during the night."

"Okay- those are the two territories! Now let's take a vote, battling, or hunting?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:50 pm
"Hunting!" Mistpaw purred, excited.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:32 pm
"Okay, if we're going to hunt, we must be quiet." Bearclaw whispered. "First part of hunting is scenting the prey. What do you smell?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:23 pm
"I smell...a mouse," she whispered back.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:49 pm
"Mice are tricky." Bearclaw murmured. "They can sense your paw steps before they smell you. Step as lightly as you can, and when your close enough to jump- jump."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:21 pm
"Okay," she mumbled. Mistpaw stepped as lightly as she could for a while, stop moving, and then jumped.

((Hey, Bearclaw, you might want to update the list of people in the Tokyo Mew Mew roleplay))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:59 pm
((Sorry, sorry! I'll do that the first chance I'll get!))

Bearclaw watched anxiously, waiting to see if she caught it.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:49 pm
Mistpaw landed. After a few seconds of silence, she held up the dead mouse to show Bearclaw.

((Another person came to the Tokyo Mew Mew roleplay))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff