Reply Life Issues & Fashion
I need a new hairstyle... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:10 am
Okay, my hair is really boring. And I don't like boring! Okay, first of all, I have side bangs that my friend cut while I was sleeping stare Not cool. Just no. And, my hair in general is naturally curly (loose curls, not tight curls... almost wavy), but I straighten it every day. What should I do that WON'T make it look boring? neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:05 pm
oh so Extravagant...

You could give yourself a mohawk
xd

User Image
My Art Request Thread

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:21 pm
eek No thanks... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:41 pm
User ImagePut streaks and accesories in ur hair! XP 4laugh  

8GothicGirl9

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:02 pm
But my hair's brown... Streaks wouldn't look good with my hair color. I don't think... Damn you, hair! DAMN YOU! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:50 pm
oh so Extravagant...

Bleach it and dye it like blue xd

User Image
My Art Request Thread

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

trampyre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:27 am
Well, maybe post a good pic of yourself here so people can see how it is now... then they might be able to suggest things

If you want to try out a colour change, manic panic fuschia shock rocks. But it will make your bathtub purple XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:48 am
trampyre
Well, maybe post a good pic of yourself here so people can see how it is now... then they might be able to suggest things

If you want to try out a colour change, manic panic fuschia shock rocks. But it will make your bathtub purple XD

I don't have any pictures of me on this computer... I just looked. xd  

Twisted Maggot

trampyre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:30 am
LOL, ok. Well, here's what I do when making hairstyle decisions. I'm very conservative compared to a lot of people. I can't go too crazy with the colour or cut because I have to look "professional". Anyways... I look for celebrities, role models or anyone really that sort of looks like me and has a nice hair cut. Then I think, "would I be annoyed by that hair cut after a few weeks?" and "could I do the upkeep that is required?" if the answer to either of those questions is no, then I won't get it done. Right now I have my hair long, straight cut at the back with a tiny bit of layering towards the front dark purple (but it still looks 'not too freaky' for a working professional) with a longish fringe that kind of frame my face. Probably the most annoying thing is colouring my hair, the fringe I don't mind so much. If a fringe annoys you, you might consider growing it out though that's a painful process. or you could try a really short fringe that doesn't get in your eyes, however that might still need to be styled and cut every so often.

If you have gorgeous wavy hair, I say, grow it long. I looove wavy hair. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:01 am
Lol, okay thanks.

And, my hair is really weird. When I was little, I had really tight curls, and then my hair started to get less curly as I aged. Now, it's wavy... Hm. Weird.  

Twisted Maggot

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:23 am
Your hair sounds like mine in it's natural state. Mine was long large and boring. What I did was over years I dyed it red twice then pink then added layers of auburn and golden highlights. I also cut my bangs to curl on my cheeks and give character to the over all look. Now it actually looks really natural and interesting. My advice is to go ahead and experament with your hair without fear. Just don't use too much bleach and don't try to style your hair off of what looks good on other people. Stop straightening it and maybe even curl it and find colors that look good on you.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:32 pm
Hey I have brown hair too. Mine's wavy sometimes too, it's kinda like it'll be wavy one day then curly the next and such. What I did was I bleached a few streaks in my hair blonde *it takes a long time to get it to bleach right but from what I could tell it didn't damage it much* and every so often I buy Manic Panic to put in it. I had cotton candy pink which turned a reddish color in my hair and I had electric lizard but it didn't hold. There is hope for dying brown hair!

Or you could take the easy way and buy Manic Panic clip ins. I'm gonna pick up some of those too lol.  

Obeydontstray

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

vincejustvince

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:57 pm
I shaved off my haire 'cause I found it amusing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm
yea.... I just go with shaved head, my hair just gets super curly so I keeped it shaved.  

Spike23080

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:22 pm
oooh sounds pretty to me uhh you could back comb it and keep it up wityh hairspray them either clip it in the back or put it in a pony tail and then try to cutl the parts of your hair left into ringlets  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff