Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Satoshi Yuy & Sora Kitty 1-on-1 RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introverted Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:14 pm
Satoshi looked out at the battlefield as he tipped his hat a bit and looked across the grassy field in anticipation. Scratching his head gently, he seemed slightly groggy from his sleeping in and rubbed his eyes slowly while moving some hair out of his eyes in the process. "Alright...I told her to meet me here, but I guess I was a bit early...and here I was sprinting to be on time." he groaned a bit as he picked a pokeball from his belt and looked to it for a moment, he figured he already knew which one he'd begin the battle with so he already had the pokeball ready and waiting.

The dark haired boy stood as a breeze shot through the area, making his blue and black vest flutter in the zephyr, but his attention was squarely focused ahead. He was ready for this to get underway and it was obvious by the expression across his face that resonated pure seriousness that was rare to be found on such a nonchallant character as himself. "Alright, it's almost time..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:23 pm
Kit hummed a quiet tune to herself as she made her way though the grassy fields that were littered with a few trees here and there, putting on foot literally infront of hte other as if walking on a tightrope. Her pink dress swished back and forth in the nice breeze, a belt with pokeballs attached, red shoes making their way through and arms swinging about. It was a lovely day out, plesantly warm as her burnette hair swished here and there, a matching flower in her hair of a pink rose.

As she reached her destination, seh saw her opponenet across the field, looking far to serious for his own good. He'll get gray hairs early at this rate!

"Hey! Why do you gotta be so serious; it's not a battle to the death or anything...or is it?" she chuckled as she twirled once, a pokeball appearing in her hand as she faced him on hte other side of what was to be the battlefield.

Sora Kitty

Barton Champion

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100

Introverted Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:48 pm
Blinking for a moment, he tilted his head to the side and took a deep breath before releasing a distinct sigh. His crimson eyes meeting the eyes of the girl as he folded his arms for a moment, lowering his head as if going into deep thought. "This is a pokemon battle, it may not be to the death, but I gotta take it seriously. You ready to do this?" he asked calmly as he tossed his pokeball in the air and released his Leafeon into the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:19 pm
"Alrighty." she shrugged cheerfully as the boy threw his first pokemon into the fry, and taking note of the type of pokemon he sent out, she too released a pokeball from her grasp. and out into the field.

She was going to start off stong with time...with a giant Charizard. OH YEAH, WHAT NOW?! she thought to herself as it roared, ready for a good wingstrech as well as battle.

Sora Kitty

Barton Champion

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100

Introverted Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:17 pm
"Alright, Leafeon! Start it off with a dig!" He exclaimed as the pokemon let out a confident howl before diving underground quickly. Satoshi looked to the Charizard with a bit of an eye twitch as he sighed gently A Charizard? You gotta be kidding me! he thought with a sweat drop.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:50 pm
"Charizard; take to the air!" Kit warned, and the firey dragonish Pokemon flew up into the sky to hopefully avoid the dig attack. Well, at least he's smart enough to hide his Pokemon from it's weakness, but how long can he REALLY get away with that?  

Sora Kitty

Barton Champion

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100

Introverted Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:59 pm
"Leafeon, show em what you got! Magical leaf and follow up with Shadow Ball from the hole?!" he called as the pokemon buried itself deep before turning around and firing a string of attacks flew from the whole as a wave of magical leaves flew through the air at the dragon pokemon. As the leaves flew forward, though, Leafeon charged a black orb of energy before shooting it with all its might, hoping the leaves would either hit or distract it from the second blow.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games