Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack//atlantis Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:53 am
This is my attempt to hopefully have an rp based off of the original world, this means the original six classes.

Twin Blade
Heavy Blade
Blademaster
Wavemaster
Long Arm
Heavy Axeman

My rules are simple.

"The World" was created so players can play however they like, this means you can do whatever you want as long as it follows a few basic rules.

You are not invincible!
You are not perfect!
You are just like everyone else.
I will act as system administrator. This means if you are breaking any rules, I will ban you.

Other then that, do what you want, even be a hacker.

Note: If you want to be a hacker, then send me a pm first. I will only allow five people to be hackers. Hackers must follow the same rules!!! The only exception is that they can warp anywhere, even the middle of a dungeon.

When creating a character, send me the info in a pm and I will post it in the character section. Please no pics.

Updated rules: I am going to allow you to have two characters in this roleplay. Your character in "The World" and the person playing your character. There is an example in the post that mentions the new rules.

Put all real world roleplay in between two lines of double ~

Underline all information involving your player.

A part of "The World" is two players sending each other personal messages, well, I am going to allow this as well. If your message in some way involves the actual roleplaying itself, for example, I send MaNiC a message asking her player to meet me in the real world, then I would only be able to send it to her if she has sent me her member address. You can send any message not involving direct roleplay to anyone, but roleplay messages require the person to have first sent them your member address, as I have already done with MaNiC.

Always put "Atlantis:" at the beginning of any roleplay messages.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:57 am
The Story

A video game known as "The World" was released in 2007, and since it's release, has acquired over twenty-million players. Now it is your turn to join this community.  

Seravious

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:52 am
Character Section

Gaia SN: MidoriKitsune
Character Name: Sylver
Class: Wavemaster
Appearance: Shades of black and blue give Sylver the appearance of someone brooding. His hair, a glossy blue-black, matches his robes, the edges of his robes, as well as his eyes and the horizontal strips on his cheeks are a shade of radiant electric blue. His staff is dual-sided with a crescent on each side and faceted blue crystals shaped like snowflakes float in each side.

Gaia SN: X-Orgasmicly_Delicious-X
Character Name: Manic
Class: Twin Blade
Appearance: Long black hair tied back into 2 pony tails, sapphire blue eyes behind slim black glassesm long black coat, black boots with torn greyish black pants.
WARNING//THIS CHARACTER IS PLAYING OUTSIDE THE LIMITS//WARNING//THIS CHARACTER IS A HACKER//WARNING

Gaia SN: KikuMizu
Character Name: Wyern
Class: Wavemaster
Appearance: Long white hair that is pushed up into a roundish hat except for two strands that look like long pigtails coming down from the back of her neck. She wears a sapphire blue robe over a white, long-sleeved shirt and poofy long pants tied to her legs at the bottom to make space for her flat, red shoes that match the color of her hat. She wears black gloves upon her hands and a silver amulet in the shape of a flowing river around her neck. Each finger has a silver ring upon it to accent her blue nails that match the color of her robe. Her expression is usually impersonal and therefore makes it a challenge to get her to smile or laugh. Her staff goes with her appearance nicely as it is silver with a blue gem imbedded at the tip, and though it is plain, it supports spells well no matter what the level.

Gaia SN: Aquaclank
Character Name: Kagu
Class: Heavy Blade
Appearance: Kagu wears a black and blue mask over his mouth and pure black shades over his eyes, giving him the facial apperance of an outlaw. He wears a blue shirt that cuts off at his shoulders with different black symbols. He has dark arm guards that protect his forearms. He wears darkish blue pants that fluff at the bottom and have various sorts of wave symbols {{similar to the 90's pants here on Gaia}}, with black shoes. His sword is silver with blue markings all over it.

Gaia SN: the_fire_shadow
Character Name: Kasai
Class: Long Arm
Appearance: Minimal clothing, Easy to move in pants (like Karate pants) that are red with black flames and slightly tattered cloth at the end of both legs, with a black belt knotted around his waist, the ends hanging down close to his knees. Has no shirt, and is completely barefoot. Has white sweat bands around his wrists, and a white head band with frayed ends reaching down to his waist tied around his head to keep his firey orange hair out of his eyes. His eyes are red. His weapon is a simple Naginata (wooden stick with a curved blade on the end). Has an orange tattoo that goes down between his eyes then breaks off into 2 lines and goes across his cheeks and and cross at the back of his head then go down his arms where they end at a circle on the back of each hand.

Gaia SN: Aki Kagetora
Character Name: Tora
Class: Long Arm
Appearance: He wears a vest with small strips of armor attached to it and a black scarf around his neck. His pants go down to fiv inches above his ankles where they go into a pair of silver plated boots. He wears metal gauntlets as well. His hair is black with a red streak in it, but it changes occasionally. His spear has a glowing curved partisan blade on it.
WARNING//THIS CHARACTER IS PLAYING OUTSIDE THE LIMITS//WARNING//THIS CHARACTER IS A HACKER//WARNING  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:26 pm
*A wavemaster warps into Mac Anu and looks around then cheers.*

"Alright, I'm up and running. Now, how to play?"

*goes around learning the basics of the game*  

Seravious

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:03 pm
*Manic appears infront of the chaos gate to see a Wavemaster cheering and running off*
"Heh...i bet he is a newbe..."
*follows the Wavemaster*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:47 pm
*Notices A strange looking Twin Blade has been following him for quite some time and after a few minutes stops and without turning around asks...*

"So, do you habitually stalk people or am I an exception?"  

Seravious

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:54 pm
*Manic giggles and looks at the Wavemaster*
"i stalk whoever catches my interest...so both"
*she giggles again*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:32 am
*turns with a serious look on his face*

Well then..

*smiles and extends a hand*

...it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Sylver, and I'm going to be the best at something, but I don't know what yet.  

Seravious

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:13 pm
Kagu logged into The World "Hmm what can i do today..." he said to himself  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:51 pm
*looks at your hand for a bit before grabing it and shaking it*
MaNiC is my name
causing Chaos in the world is what i do best
*giggles again*  

Selbstmord Schreie

MrMugglez

Hilarious Noob

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:45 pm
*logs into the world* "these keywords I found on the forums said garuteed to give you a good fight or your money back... I guess soloing would be the best challenge, but having a party would make it more interesting... well what ever I do I better prepair myself first maybe if I see someone interesting along the way..." said Kasai to himself (or a really pretty girl redface ) *he thought as he strolled to the items shop keeping an eye out for able bodied participants*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:07 pm
*laughs at MaNiC's description of herself, then taking his hand back he looks at her and without hesitation or prior knowledge of MaNiC, he says...*

"Are you one of those hackers I read about in the forums?"  

Seravious

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:49 pm
"me?...no never..why do i look like one?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:18 pm
*gets to store and begins to prepair* "hmm... dosn't seem like theres anyone on today... anyone of interest that is..." *buys all the recovery potions and item buffs he needs and goes to check out the weapon shop*  

MrMugglez

Hilarious Noob

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:24 pm
"You do. That, and I know how to build computers, so I tinkered with my visor. Now I can see raw data, and your data doesn't match the rest of this place."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff