Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:18 pm
People in this Rp:7 (but they keep u busy)

in this you are a cat person and you are in charge of saving the world
or you can be a helper

you start out as an ordinary Human when you become half human, half warrior cat.

with your new powers you dedicate yourself to fighting crime

the story before the beginning.

"this will work eh raven?" Said Dark Night "yes very well master" said Raven. Encased in a tube was a sleeping girl, a girl named Lianna, an eleventh grade student at Tearless High school. in the other, smaller Chamber was a cast, Black. Like raven it was about to be fused into the Lianna. Raven was fused with a raven of course. they closed the chambers. lowered the door and locked the seal chamber. "all systems powered, master" raven said "shall i load it?" she asked "yes, yes you shall" Dark Night ordered. Raven lowered the gates and the machine started to spark. there was a strange light coming out of the Cat and the girl, it went in a tube, leading to another chamber and mixed, it was all sent to the girl. The cat's body dissapeared, and there was an explosion. after it Was don't the girl woke up, different then herself, she was part cat but she was Frightened of Dark Night and she wouldn't obey him. "No i wont!" She shouted when Dark Night told her to kill. "i cant its not me!" she shouted when Dark Night told her to Kidnap for tests. "your worthless! Raven put her in the dungeon!" Dark Night shouted. "Yes right away Master" Raven said and jumped up in front of Boo "Never!" Boo said and jumped up out of the place, but shortly after she snuck into Dark Night's chamber and added Cat Genes from herself into A select group of people."i need help to beat Dark Night" she said and jumped out, thats when she found Emili and the real Quest started.
the rest of the story is up to you.

copy and paste this if you are a cat-person

Username:
Warrior cat name(you are called this as a superhero):
Warrior cat clan:
humans name:
Human's pic:
Superhero's pic:

copy and paste this if you are a helper

Username:
RP name:
Bio:
Helper Pic:

the Enemy:

User Image
he is called the Dark Night

(Cheyenne's main job is to pester Dusk, the cute fuzzy bunny!)
his wife Darkus and his daughter Cheyenne.
User Image

this is dusk, the 'cute fuzzy' Bunny, and the pet of Cheyenne
He's a dude and the others say he's cute cuz who doesn't think bunnies are cute (not to mention that there all girls and girls love bunnies) but he gets angry when people call him cute...fuzzy counts too xp
Pic: Without the ice crown thing
User Image

His crew:he does most of his dirty work alone,but he has some helpers

this is Raven
User Image

this is Violet,just at age 6 her mind was heavily corrupted by the darkness. and now she kills
User Image

this is Demon,Raven's sister
User Image

this is Sarah ,part bat, part cat,part human
User Image

this is Chianna (see-Anna)
User Image

this is there secret base:

User Image

there is one who broke away, who helps you on your task to kill the enemy
this is Boo,an experiment also part cat part human she supposedly went "wrong" but now she helps on our quest
User Image

so far we have:

Username:Fallen wish stardust
Warrior cat name(you are called this as a superhero) biggrin ewpool
Warrior cat clan:Fireclan,pebbleclan
humans name:Emili
Human's pic: User Image
Superhero's pic:User Image

Username: Dragongirl26
Warrior cat name(you are called this as a superhero) razz antherclaw & Sharppaw
Warrior cat clan: Moonclan & Fireclan
humans name: Chris
Human's pic:User Image
Superhero's pic: User Image

Username: NitroScorpio
RP name: Lek
Bio: Lek used to help the Dark criminal but saw the evil in his ways and ran away to help others who wanted to stop him.
Helper Pic:User Image

Username: Lyn Waveryn
Warrior cat name(you are called this as a superhero): Mistpaw (Also Sweetkit, but I'll go by Mistpaw)
Warrior cat clan: SnowClan (Sweetpaw's clan is PebbleClan)
Humans name: Belle (Sorry people! I've got the InuYasha version of the Beauty and the Beast trailer on my mind! That's why I found a girl that looks a tiny bit like Kagome!)

Username: Xx_Feelings_xX
Warrior cat name: Soalflight
Warrior cat clan: none yet
Humans name: Marylin (Mary-line nickname Mary)

Username: Xx_Feelings_xX
Warrior cat name: Feelingheart
Warrior cat clan: none yet
humans name: Nellie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:53 pm
((Cooleo can I join?
Username: Dragongirl26
Warrior cat name(you are called this as a superhero) razz antherclaw & Sharpkit
Warrior cat clan: Moonclan & Fireclan
humans name: Chris
Superhero's pic: User Image ))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:20 pm
(( Ummm... actually I allready got rid of that page sweatdrop but he is on photobucket under the name kyo))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:24 pm
(( I know I'm so happy blaugh ))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:43 pm
here is a list of moves so far (join and ask me to get your move today!)

( Played By Sunshard is Dark Night, the others are open for the taking)
Dark Night, Darkus, and Cheyenne have:
Slice from the sword (attack) - Sword slices the opponent with several hits
Attack of the knife (attack) - fragments of the sword come out and attack the enemy
spin of the sword (attack) - the sword spins and attacks any one in distance
claw from the sword (attack) - tiger like claws shoot out of the sword
And slice from the spells (curse/spell) - casts the opponent into a kind of trance

(played by Duskwind)
Dusk has:
Darkness Gaze (attack) - Dusk's eyes glow and shoot a ray of darkness
Ebony Carrot (attack) - Dusk summons a black carrot to throw it is very sharp and deathly NOT GOOD FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT VEGGIES!
Dusk Kick (attack) - Dusk's feet glow with darkness and when he comes in contact with the enemy it lets loose a burst of dark energy
Black Speed (boost/weakness) - Dusk's speed is increased for an amount of time but he is more vulnerable during this state
Dark Void (curse/spell) - Dusk summons an abyss eating up everything in it's path don't get caught in it cause nobody who has entered has come out.

(played by Leafpetal)
Raven has:
Feather storm (attack) - razor sharp feathers shoot out of Raven's wings
Feather tornado (attack) - Feathers form in a tornado and swirl around the opponent, slowly closing in
spiked Feather (attack) - a spiked feather acts like a boomerang for RAven
the beating of wind Feathers (attack) - a storm of razor sharp feathers come from the sky
And Evil curse of Death (curse/spell) - slowly sucks there strength till there so weak they cant move

(open for the taking)
violet has:
axe chop(attack) - uses her axe to chop ppl
axe protect (shield) - uses her axe to black
sacred axe sutras (curse/spell) - sends sutras at enemy and does heavy damage

(open for the taking)
Demon has:
spiked leather (attack)- a spiked feather acts like a boomerang for demon
the wrath of aqua Leather (attack) - a flood of razor sharp leather comes from the sky
leather tornado(attack) - leather forms in a tornado and swirl around the opponent, slowly closing in
leather storm (attack) - razor sharp leather shoot out of demon's wings
and evil curse of sleep (curse/spell) - puts the enemy to sleep.

(played by Dewpool)
Sarah has:
ice Cat claws (attack) - sends icy claws at enemy
Bat curse (curse/spell) - places a curse on enemy so they are confused
Winged Wrap around (shield) - wings wrap around Sarah to protect her
the curse of the cat (curse/spell) - makes the enemy attack his/her friends
Bat screech (attack) - sends a very strong screech at enemy

(played by Dewpool)
Chianna has:
Flame of burning desire (attack) - sends a flame out of her body at enemy
flame charms (curse/spell) - throws charms at enemy and lowers there health
flame shield (shield) - brings up a shield of fire
aura of the devil (attack) - when it hits the enemy, they turn evil for a week
berry of the fire (attack) - sends berries made out fire at enemy

(Made by Pantherclaw)
Ashi has:
Ash storm (attack) - giant storm of Hail like Ash Falls from the sky to inflect heavy damage.
Ash control (Curse/Spell) - Uses ash to turn Enemy's against each other.
Ash shield (Shield) - A sheet of ash falls from the sky and protects him or others
Ash Wrap (heal) - A wrap of Ash forms around friend or self and heals fully in a minute.
Ash slice (Attack) - A sword of Ash Forms for Ashi to attack with a series of slices.

(made by Duskwind)
Lek has:
Lightning Roar (attack) - a burst of lightning comes from his mouth
Thunder Fang (attack) - when he bites the bite his fangs emit static shocks
Static Claw (attack) - his claws are engulfed with electric energy and he swipes the energy travels in a claw shape in a straight line
Electric Spirit (attack) - his strongest attack takes alot out of him so he'll only use it in EXTREME EMERGENCIES so description - electric energy forms around his body and he attacks like a cougar.
and Electron Deflector (shield) - a small wall of energy and is controlled by Lek is indestructible but can only be used to shield one attack then Lek will have to summon another

(played by Dewpool)
Boo Has:
jump leash (attack) - jumps in air and uses leash on enemy
Razor spike (attack) - makes spikes come out of leash and whips enemy
Spin sharp (attack) - has sharp spikes on leash and turns into a boomerang
Sharp Edge (attack) - makes sharp spikes come out of leash
and Spinning slice (attack) - spins leash and it becomes razor sharp

(made by Pantherclaw)
Chris has:
Claw of the panther (attack) - has panther claws come out of weapon
panther summon (shield) - summons a giant panther to protect everyone

(made by Dewpool)
Emili has:
Wave of rushing blades (attack) - makes a wave of blades come out of weapon
Aqua Shield (shield) - makes a shield of water appear in front of everyone
Blade storm (attack) - a storm of blades fall from the sky, attacking every enemy in the room, not hurting the Allys
Bandage (heal) - sends a water wrap to a teammate and wraps around injury for a few seconds and the injury is almost healed

( made by Mistwind)
Belle has:
Wind from the mist (attack) - strong gust of wind comes from no were and hits the opponent with strong drops of water.
Breeze shield (shield) - a strong gust of wind blows in front of you, making an invisible shield

(Made by Soalkit)
Mary has:
Life blow (Attack) - A powerful ball of Energy shoots at the enemy, could mean the difference between life and death.
Living shield (Shield) - Energy forms an Animal (Different every time) And The Energy animal takes the blow for Mary or others.

(Made by Soalkit)
Nellie has:
Attack of Anger (Attack) - Fires Red Beams of Energy at Enemy causing Deadly blow
Happy shield (Shield) - Forms a rainbow around Teammate or Self to protect from damage.

combined attacks:

(these are the same people as on the top just with combined attacks)

Sarah and Chianna:
Fire ice shard (attack)
Frozen Flame Shield (shield)

Emili and Chris:
Wave of the Panther (attack)
Aqua panther (shield)

Boo and Lek:
Electric Leash (Attack)
Razor claw (attack)

Demon and Raven:
Aqua Wind leather feathers (attack)

Dusk and Raven:
Darkness tornado (attack)

Dusk and Chianna:
Fire carrots (attack)

Dusk and Cheyenne:
The slice of the void (Curse/spell)
Spin kick (attack)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:07 pm
(KYO!!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:48 pm
(do you want to join?)

Emili ran with her backpack hitting her on the legs, but she didnt care. "why does this happen every time!!" she shouted "im always late!" she kept running when she felt herself be suddenly pulled into the air "you i thought it was you" she was confused, a person with cat ears was sniffing all around her, what was she supposed to think."it was me?" She said "im gunna be late for school i have to go!" she shouted "in a select few i planted cat genes, you can tell by the mouse mark right here" Boo moved Emili's hair and showed a mark the shape of a mouse on the side of Emili's neck. "so you are the cat Dewpool, then take this" She handed Emili a pendent, it said 'dew' and underneath that it said 'pool' "say Dewpool form." Emili took the pendent to her heart and shouted "Dewpool form!" thinking she was going crazy when she did a flip and her costume changed, she jumped upside down and out came her tail, as she came back up her ears appeared. "wha-" she thought she was dreaming. "your are Dewpool always keep the pendent meet here after your 'school' is over" she said And jumped away. Emili was stuck on the roof "what about me!?" she shouted when she was placed on the ground and she started running towards school "now ill be really late, not to mention a cat" she said when she changed back and the pendent dropped to the ground in front of her. Emili picked it up and ran to school thinking she was mentally insane.

(ill play boo, raven and Dark Night)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:41 pm
((k))
Chris walked down the hall to his first class, then a girl ran past him.'Did she have cat ears?' Chris thought to himself rubbing his eyes to make sure he wasn't asleep.

((He doesn't know he's part cat yet sweatdrop . Also I'm just telling you this for later on, but when he gets really pissed he turns fully into a cat. It's a glitch of his, or something like that.))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:44 pm
(ok what cat was it Boo or Emili? and is your 'superhero' name Pantherclaw or Sharp______(you can still have sharpkit's warrior name))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:44 pm
((Can i be a part of this too? I want to help the evil dude!!!! twisted please?))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:46 pm
((Pantherclaw. AND DON"T HELP THE EVIL PEOPLE!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:48 pm
(ok i guess you can play the evil guy, and someone can play raven too.....BUT I PLAY BOO!!!!!! and pantherclaw who ran past you? boo, or Emili)  

Currently Dead Account

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces