Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
FREE RARE ITEMS (CLOSED) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An Imperfect Princess

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:14 pm
If you want rare items, just post and i will see if i have that item... If i dont have that item i will see if i have a item that matches that quality.. ALSO FOR THESE RARE ITEMS ALL U NEED TO DO IS DONATE ME 50 GOLD!!! WHAT A BARGIN!!! biggrin

CLOSED  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:17 pm
Welcome to My Topic! Be Sure To Have all Your ReQuests Ready! rofl

An Imperfect Princess

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100

An Imperfect Princess

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:18 pm
Jessica The Great 101
If you want rare items, just post and i will see if i have that item... If i dont have that item i will see if i have a item that matches that quality.. ALSO FOR THESE RARE ITEMS ALL U NEED TO DO IS DONATE ME 15 GOLD!!! WHAT A BARGIN!!! biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:30 pm
Uhh hi? lol  

iAutopilot

revampedfallenangel

1,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:01 pm
hi, okay i will donate you the 50 gold for a rare item provide it's done through a trade.

Rare items i want coocoon,enchanted book,celebrity date,angelic items,demonic items  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:23 am
Jessica The Great 101
If you want rare items, just post and i will see if i have that item... If i dont have that item i will see if i have a item that matches that quality.. ALSO FOR THESE RARE ITEMS ALL U NEED TO DO IS DONATE ME 50 GOLD!!! WHAT A BARGIN!!! biggrin

do you have wild things or a winter rose or alrunas rose i'll give 50g for every item  

II EL-cALvIn II

mark_801

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:48 am
coco kitty plushie??  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:08 am
the seal at the bottom of my sig  

Edward Cullen Lv2

witchyguy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:46 am
forgive my initial scepticism, but if you have a devil tail (and it is legit - sorry, but even in my line of work I have learned to be sceptical util proven otherwise - it sounds to good to be true and my scam sensors are going haywire), then I might consider a trade for the amount of gold you are requesting in trade, but I would like to see the item before any gold gets traded. I have dodged toe scam and con bullet twice, so I am not willing to take too many chances now  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:17 am
Emperor Amf
Jessica The Great 101

do you have wild things or a winter rose or alrunas rose i'll give 50g for every item

i may have that item or something close to my item....i will check my inventory to see if i have that item or anything close...  

An Imperfect Princess

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100

An Imperfect Princess

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:20 am
witchyguy
forgive my initial scepticism, but if you have a devil tail (and it is legit - sorry, but even in my line of work I have learned to be sceptical util proven otherwise - it sounds to good to be true and my scam sensors are going haywire), then I might consider a trade for the amount of gold you are requesting in trade, but I would like to see the item before any gold gets traded. I have dodged toe scam and con bullet twice, so I am not willing to take too many chances now

ok, i will offer a trade tommorow and try to aquire that item or anything close to it. i dont have that item yet but my friend is going to trade me some more rare items today or tommorow...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:48 am
uh hi everyone  

MasterofLightxX

MasterofLightxX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:54 am
could i get a Gimpi deemon hat  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:56 am
MasterofLightxX
could i get a Gimpi deemon hat

well, sure ok im going to buy one and trade it to u for 50 gold.  

An Imperfect Princess

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100

An Imperfect Princess

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:08 am
Jessica The Great 101
Emperor Amf
Jessica The Great 101

i may have that item or something close to my item....i will check my inventory to see if i have that item or anything close...

this is the closet thing that i could find'white rose crosaje' do u want that i will look for other close items  
[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff