Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking for Semi-literate to Literate RPer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vaho15

Chatty Gawker

3,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:39 am
Hey guys. First off I'd like to say that I am creatively inept most of the time so I can't come up with good ideas. However, I can rp off of other people's rp's. Also, I'd like to mention that I am a full-time college student and work part-time on the weekends. This mentioned, I also go out with friends every now and then because I like to have an actual life. However, most of the time I am online and willing to rp even during the school day. However, I don't like to have like 60 different rps going on at once, and some days I really just don't feel like rping, so you'll have to bare with me. Also, I understand if you have writer's block, but please type at least 5 sentences or something to go off of. Also, another thing, if I am not into the rp I will either tell you or just not reply for long periods of time.

That being said: if you don't like my conditions then don't bother pming me. You'll just be wasting my time.

I like to do any fantasy rp, but I don't do future roleplays very well. I loathe anime based rp's so don't even think about asking about those. I like romance and I also like alot of drama. That's what keeps things going sometimes. I can roleplay both males and females, so gender isn't an issue at all. No first person please and please, please, please write like you're writing a story and don't stick yourself into the story as the character. That's annoying. Just don't do it.

If you're interested pm me with your idea. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:54 am
bump  

vaho15

Chatty Gawker

3,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

vaho15

Chatty Gawker

3,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100