Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking for some Roleplaying Action! STILL LOOKING Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:15 pm
Hey guys,
I'm looking for some one on one roleplays again!

I'd really enjoy it if you messaged me with ideas.

I would prefer you play the male. But meh... I suppose I could deal.

I'll do anything... Same sex coupling, opposite sex coupling.

I luff luff LUFF romance in roleplays.

But you've got to be at least semi literate, creative, and in it for the long run.

Nothing ticks me off more than being abandoned in a roleplay I'm totally into.

I like doing roleplays off of books. You don't need to read the book... because I probably haven't but if the summary looks like an awesome idea for a roleplay BRING FORTH!

I'll add more as I think of it!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:17 pm
Here is where I will post some of my FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC Ideas!
*Alright... They might not be awesome but I will try!*

**Clara lives with her father and grandmother in a little village. More than anything, Clara loves to dance, but her father has had too much sadness in his life to abide dancing. When Clara sees a troupe of dancers performing in the village one June day, she is enchanted enough to follow their wagons deep into the forest — and what she finds there changes her life forever.

**Dylan Shoenfield is the princess of L.A. Castle Heights High. She has the coolest boyfriend, the most popular friends, and a brand-new Gucci bag that everyone covets. But when she accidentally tosses her bag into a fountain, this princess comes face-to-face with her own personal frog: selfprofessed film geek Josh Rosen. In return for rescuing Dylan's bag, Josh convinces Dylan to let him film her for his documentary on high school popularity. Reluctantly, Dylan lets F-list Josh into her A-list world, and is shocked to realize that sometimes nerds can be pretty cool. But when Dylan's so-called prince charming of a boyfriend dumps her flat, her life and her social status comes to a crashing halt

**Zin dances with fire in every step, speaks in a honey-sweet voice, and sees with eyes that can peer into your soul. Nicole's friendship with him is the only thing that saves her from the boredom of school and the turmoil of her family life. It's no wonder she is madly in love with him. But she can't understand why he keeps her at a distance, even though she can feel his soul reaching out for hers.
Zin is like no man Nicole has ever met, and he carries with him a very old secret. When Nicole uncovers the truth, her love may be the only thing that can save him from it

**Inside an ancient temple in the mountains, sixteen-year-old Zira trains in the martial arts to become a warrior priestess who can defend the faith of the Ruan people. Bearing a scar on her face from the fire that killed her parents, the orphaned Zira is taught to distrust the occupying Sedornes. Terror strikes when the forces of the tyrannical Sedorne king destroy the only home she knows. To survive, Zira must unravel the secrets of her identity, decide her people’s fate — and accept her growing feelings for a man who should be her enemy.

**At last, Miranda is the life of the party: all she had to do was die. Elevated and adopted by none other than the reigning King of the Mantle of Dracul, Miranda goes from high-school theater wannabe to glamorous royal fiend overnight. Meanwhile, her reckless and adoring guardian angel, Zachary, demoted to human guise as the princess's personal assistant, has his work cut out for him trying to save his girl's soul and plan the Master's fast-approaching Death Day gala.

**Bianca wants to escape.
At the eerily Gothic Evernight Academy, the other students are sleek, smart, and almost predatory. Bianca knows she doesn't fit in.
When she meets handsome, brooding Lucas, he warns her to be careful—even when it comes to caring about him. But the connection between them can't be denied. Bianca will risk anything to be with Lucas, but dark secrets are fated to tear them apart . . . and to make Bianca question everything she's ever believed

**After being kicked out of his band, Nikko Alexander decides to launch his rock-star career -- solo. It can't be that hard, right? But after learning he'll need five thousand dollars just to get his demo made, things look pretty bleak -- that is, until the beautiful Courtney Lane offers him an easy way to win the cash. All Nikko has to do is join the school's show choir and help them beat their arch nemesis group, Ta-Da, to the first-place cash prize of ten thousand dollars! At first Nikko is only in it for the loot. However, he soon realizes there's much more to this choir than silly costumes -- not to mention he's falling hard for Courtney. But when Nikko's big rock-star break falls on the same night as the show choir Nationals, he has a big decision to make.

**Meet Jordy. He’s on his own in New York City. Nobody to depend on; nobody depending on him. And it’s been working fine.
Until this girl comes along. She’s 18 and blond and pretty–her world should be perfect. But she’s seen things no one should ever see in their whole life–the kind of things that break a person. She doesn’t seem broken, though. She seems . . . innocent. Like she doesn’t know a whole lot. Only sometimes she does.
The one thing she knows for sure is that the world is an ugly place. Now her life may depend on Jordy proving her wrong. So they hit the road to discover the truth–and there’s no going back from what they find out.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:47 pm
BUMP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:31 pm
Ooo Id definatly be interested in a rp with you O.< Right now tho i need to head to bed (its the uk, almost 3am lol and i have work tomorrow!) But I'll definatly get back to you when i finish work tomorrow =3  

Fia Freckles

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:18 pm
Fantastic! XD I'll wait  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:40 am
Another English person... never thought I'de see the day on this site.

Anyhow.. Feel free to PM me about the roleplaying situation. I'm trying to get a few off the ground at the moment.  

Axodium__

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:29 pm
Bump!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:10 pm
:: Jumps around ::

Ohhh, very interested over here.

Anyways, enough of my mindless yammer. I sadly do not play males well at all, they're all like the gay kid in drama club that wore pink a little too much. [[ No offense to anyone, he was actually my BFF ]].

However, I will play FxF couplings and was rather interested by the Gothic School. Though, Lucas wouldn't work. Lucia might though.

If you're interested send me a PM or I will check back here.  

My Coffin or Yours

Invisible Exhibitionist

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:42 pm
Alright! Sounds great!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:59 pm
IDEAS!!!!

*Thought for this picture- They're in different worlds and are connected by a mirror. They fall inlove and try to find a way to each other*

*Idea- She's kind of robotic, other planet kind of thing, and is being "beamed" back and he's trying to get her back.*

*Idea- Cinderella esc thing.*

*Idea- He's a demon and is basically trying to seduce her into a dark place so he can regain his own body. Somewhere he may fall inlove*

*Idea- They pass in the trainstation and they soon find themselves running into each other all the time.*

*No idea 1*

*No idea 2*

*No Idea 3*

*No Idea 4*

*No Idea 5*

*No Idea 6*

*No Idea 7*

*No Idea 8*

*No Idea 9*

*No idea 10*

(If you like any of these lemme know! I'd love to play one!!! biggrin Just tell me which one!)

Still looking for someone to fill!
land of dreams
I liked the idea of this one... it just kind of died.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500