A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I like two guys and I need advice on them. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think I should umm be with or umm IDK how to explain it...
  Brandon ?
  Jimmy ?
View Results

Kokoro Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:49 pm
Okay...well the guy I liked the longest which is about 6 years (i know...long huh?) and well his name is Brandon. He knew I liked him last year, because my BFF made it so obvious. Well now he's not too sure and I catch him staring at me sometimes. IDK what it means. I think it either means he's trying to see if I still like him or he likes me and well we've been talking more the past two weeks. I'm kind of happy about it. <=)

The second guy I like is Jimmy. He's a good friend...and well I like him now...I just started liking him this year. Well, he use to like me two years ago and stopped last year. Well, my friend, she likes him, but she doesn't know I like him, and well she made me ask him a bunch of stuff and two days ago she told me to ask him out for her....and I did, I'm not sure why though, and well....he said yes. I got really sad but I didn't tell anyone. All I do is just keep smiling and fake my happiness but when I smile, it lasts about only 10 seconds. sad I'm not sure if I can go on like this. I don't know what to do. The only solution I got was just to wait, or try harder on Brandon or find another guy. But I just can't.
I wonder if my friends will notice since I'm always smiling and laughing....

And I'm not sure who I like more. I hope I can just leave them behind...but how can I?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:08 pm
Wahhh!!! crying The other guy, Brandon, just asked Ashlyn out and I'm sooo sad because she said yes!! Please give me some advice or something!!!  

Kokoro Senpai

Angel laely

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:03 pm
that sucks that he asked a nother girl out. sad since their both in relationships, u shouldnt try 2 break them apart, esspically ur bff's. she would never 4give u. sad what u should do is wait and see how long the relationships last. if they last 4 a while, back off. if they last 4 a extremely short period of time, sneak ur way in, but definatly not ur bff's. mayb brandons. just say, "i think we would make a wayyyy better couple" 2 him. b more flirtatious. wink it works! they will notice that u like them, and think about liking u. just b flirty and urself! smile love, Angel laely heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:14 pm
Angel laely
that sucks that he asked a nother girl out. sad since their both in relationships, u shouldnt try 2 break them apart, esspically ur bff's. she would never 4give u. sad what u should do is wait and see how long the relationships last. if they last 4 a while, back off. if they last 4 a extremely short period of time, sneak ur way in, but definatly not ur bff's. mayb brandons. just say, "i think we would make a wayyyy better couple" 2 him. b more flirtatious. wink it works! they will notice that u like them, and think about liking u. just b flirty and urself! smile love, Angel laely heart

Well..yea I was planning to do that...and no shes not my BFF shes more like a....almost friend xD well yea im waiting...ughh i liked him a year late..he use to like me last yr and the yr b4 that...
and well about brandon, hes totally in love with her!! TT.TT they were walking around on the field today n i was feeling sooooooo heartbroken and everyone says they make a cute couple and theres me trying to smile and pretending to be interested like all those other ppl there..... cry  

Kokoro Senpai

Kokoro Senpai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:35 pm
Okay... Brandon broke up with Ashlyn yesterday. He said he did it because they would break up in 2 weeks or so anyway like Ashlyn did with her ex just because her friend was leaning on him.... well anyway, Brandon seems like a horrible boyfriend... but I can't stop liking him... but then again maybe he broke up with her because he didn't want to be heartbroken when she breaks up with him because he might like her too much... but thats no excuse... he should try to keep it up or something... or maybe he realized he didn't like her again. I don't really know. I'm kind of happier now that at least one person I'm in love with isn't dating someone... Now I can smile a little bit more truly... but I feel kind of bad for Ashlyn...I'm not sure if she's sad about it or not though... Wow...I just realized that they only dated for a day... Actually I don't even think that's considered dating =/  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:29 pm
Jimmy told me two days ago that he broke up with Regina. I feel kinda bad for her, but I'm kinda happy...is that wrong? He said that he broke up with her because he feels he doesn't know her much...but isn't that what dating is about? To get to know each other I mean...but then again being friends also means you get to know each other too...

I really have to make up my mind who I like more and everyone says I should go with Jimmy (those who know the secret anyway)  

Kokoro Senpai

Angel laely

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:35 pm
u CANNOT go out with jimmy. he's ur friends ex! then again... smile scratch that. i say go 4 it babe! wink  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:50 pm
Angel laely
u CANNOT go out with jimmy. he's ur friends ex! then again... smile scratch that. i say go 4 it babe! wink

lol i dont know...and i dont think i should do it now since well he just broke up with her....and well since both of them are single idk which to pick! altho im sure that i have no chance with brandon  

Kokoro Senpai

-HII J e n n y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:42 pm
Yo'!!! OMFG Angie, (:
jst w8 for the right time, be the casual you nd dnt try to dress flirty or fancey for himm i mean jimmy btw(:
"Oh gawsh," you guys fit so good, his viet right? he looks plipino, oh gawsh srry for misspelled rong xDD

but yah yo' i kno how when ur around the guy u like u try to show off, i do that sumtimes
but i try to not do that cuhz i dnt want him to see me what im not .
2day i cry nd i think he saw me, but i stayed the same way as i was when i saw him in sci .

staying how u look, how u act, should stay the same(:

from ur uh.. i think cuzin,
JennyTran(:♥

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:55 pm
J3nNy_r4wR
Yo'!!! OMFG Angie, (:
jst w8 for the right time, be the casual you nd dnt try to dress flirty or fancey for himm i mean jimmy btw(:
"Oh gawsh," you guys fit so good, his viet right? he looks plipino, oh gawsh srry for misspelled rong xDD

but yah yo' i kno how when ur around the guy u like u try to show off, i do that sumtimes
but i try to not do that cuhz i dnt want him to see me what im not .
2day i cry nd i think he saw me, but i stayed the same way as i was when i saw him in sci .

staying how u look, how u act, should stay the same(:

from ur uh.. i think cuzin,
JennyTran(:♥

I lost my confidence this year! I'm always blushing or self-concious now!!!! I can't do it anymore!  

Kokoro Senpai

-HII J e n n y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:58 pm
well,

u should rlly try(:
whoa,im giving u advice when i should try following my advice to xD
:]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:37 pm
J3nNy_r4wR
well,

u should rlly try(:
whoa,im giving u advice when i should try following my advice to xD
:]

haha yea u should...... everyone says i should pick jimmy and i should step it up and confess to jimmy....  

Kokoro Senpai

June-iful

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:10 pm
you don't have to be his gf to go on a date, just go have a fun time with him where you can get to know eachother better
because you're right, dating is about getting to know other people and it's also about finding out what you like in a guy, it's noy necessarily about being bf/gf
besides it sounds like both of them would rather have a relationship with some one they know well anyway  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:38 pm
June-iful
you don't have to be his gf to go on a date, just go have a fun time with him where you can get to know eachother better
because you're right, dating is about getting to know other people and it's also about finding out what you like in a guy, it's noy necessarily about being bf/gf
besides it sounds like both of them would rather have a relationship with some one they know well anyway

lol maybe...well they dont really no that person they were dating well?  

Kokoro Senpai

Kokoro Senpai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:16 pm
Should I confess to one of them? But the question is who? and who's the one I like the most?  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff