Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply $ Golden Oppurtunity!! $
February Avi Contest: "My Funny Valentine" Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My funny valentine
DeerDance21="powder wig nudist"
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Fanboy 360
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
myownraincloud="robert pattison from twilight"
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
mystic 12= "I think I ate too much on V day"
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Mystic 12= " OMG I ate too much chocolate!!"
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
melisciose22= "mad scientist and his creation"
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:14 pm
heart Hi my name is Melisciose22 and I enjoy long walks at the beach, oil massages and a guy who can make me laugh. But you went and got some one who was funny looking!!! Happy Valentines my dears. Could u have picked a funnier looking date? heart

One year many years ago all my girlfriends had dates for valentines and just for fun one of my dear friends set me up on a blind date. I talk to him on the phone and he sounded really nice and cute but when he came to meet me at school lol one day... gonk lets just say im 5'4" and he was shorter than me....lol....I mean like to my shoulder short! And his pants were so humungouse every five steps he was pulling up his pants. Boy did my friend get a mouth full...but she couldn't stop laughing......See we didnt have myspace back then but yeah the whole day i felt like i was giving my little bro a tour of our high school.

You think u can out shine my friends and set me up with an even funnier blind date??

User Image
  1. Deer Dance 21= "powder wig nudist"
    User Image
  2. Fanboy360: The Super-Model and the Caveman
    User Image
  3. myownraincloud
    User Image
  4. mystic 12= " OMG I ate too much chocolate!!"
    User Image
  5. Mystic 12= "I think I ate too much on V day"
    User Image
  6. Melisciose22="mad scientist and his creation"

first place envelope
second 2000
third 1000

Polling will begin on feb. 20th 2009  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:46 pm
OMG I am the first here!! Oh well a funny Valentine. I don't know how to do funny to good.  

Mystic12
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mystic12
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:03 pm
You know what is real funny? I read the same heading in the Macy's catalog that featured Juicy Couture. I threw all of those catalogs away.. I am going green so I emailed the coupon advertising agency too and put a STOP on the mail list. I hate that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:22 pm
lol...i love u mystic  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:07 pm
Mystic12
You know what is real funny? I read the same heading in the Macy's catalog that featured Juicy Couture. I threw all of those catalogs away.. I am going green so I emailed the coupon advertising agency too and put a STOP on the mail list. I hate that.
man u really r going green..in evry way possible?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:03 pm
The Valentine's day after I had my daughter (5 months later) my boyfriend got me a bunch of stuff from Victoria's Secret. I had went from a size 8 to a size 14 during my pregnancy so I had been really bummed out. When I opened the gift box I saw that all the stuff was really cute - but in my OLD size! The idiot ended up with a gift box broke over his head and a lot of shredded roses lying at his feet. Mwahahaha! I was not a happy Valentine. Oh, and he's now my ex. LOLZ!  

A Fitting End

Thirteenth Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

A Fitting End

Thirteenth Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 pm
Oh wait! Maybe that makes me an evil Valentine!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:30 am
rofl rofl
That's funny!  

DeerDance21

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:59 pm
Ebon Faerie
The Valentine's day after I had my daughter (5 months later) my boyfriend got me a bunch of stuff from Victoria's Secret. I had went from a size 8 to a size 14 during my pregnancy so I had been really bummed out. When I opened the gift box I saw that all the stuff was really cute - but in my OLD size! The idiot ended up with a gift box broke over his head and a lot of shredded roses lying at his feet. Mwahahaha! I was not a happy Valentine. Oh, and he's now my ex. LOLZ!
gosh thats scary  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:27 pm
Well I started out on Friday and gave everybody at work a rose pin. Either somebody got a pearlized pink rose or a dark red rose. Then I filled the candy jar with Valentines M&M's. With the small boxes of chocolate that Dori brought everybody was hooked up for the day. As for my HUMAN valentine James because I am not speaking to him for two weeks I made him a basket (just in case he did something for me) . He loves Chai Tea in the can so I bought him a HUGE can and some individual packaged donuts for when he goes to work. I wrapped everything up in red tissue and then the clear stuff with hearts. Well, he text me a V day message and came over with yellow roses and chocolate ladybugs so he got his basket too.  

Mystic12
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mystic12
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:40 pm
OMG i got one wait  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:35 pm
Mystic12
Well I started out on Friday and gave everybody at work a rose pin. Either somebody got a pearlized pink rose or a dark red rose. Then I filled the candy jar with Valentines M&M's. With the small boxes of chocolate that Dori brought everybody was hooked up for the day. As for my HUMAN valentine James because I am not speaking to him for two weeks I made him a basket (just in case he did something for me) . He loves Chai Tea in the can so I bought him a HUGE can and some individual packaged donuts for when he goes to work. I wrapped everything up in red tissue and then the clear stuff with hearts. Well, he text me a V day message and came over with yellow roses uand chocolate ladybugs so he got his basket too.
ur sweet  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:03 pm
okay,so daniel&grae wanted me to enter..
so i will.[:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:56 pm
ahhh,,this is so hardd.;o

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew