Some friend...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:47 pm
Wow, I seem to be flooding this sub-forum... sweatdrop

Well, my "friend" is now my enemy, apparently. I guess we were talking about dreams we've had, and I brought up a dream I had three nights ago. Well, if you don't know this already, I (don't laugh) love Joe Jonas. sweatdrop Well, I had a dream that he came up to me and said Nick died. My "friend" said, "Aww, Nick?! He's the only good looking one! Joe's too ugly and the other one looks like a leprechaun!" What the ********?! You don't just say that to someone!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:54 pm
Well, considering that this was over a band whose members you don't know personally, I don't quite see why this should affect your friendship. Besides, you will get other people saying "Why him/her? They're ugly!" every so often when it comes to relationships (or crushes, in your case) anyway.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:03 pm
Yeah, I understand that. But my friends know better than to mess with me. If they ever do, they know what'll be coming next. And she was one of the nicest friends I had, so I'm shocked that she would insult... I mean, how would she like it if I insulted someone she liked? That's exactly what I'm gonna do. Except 20x worse.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:17 pm
whell does she know you like him ?  

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:06 pm
So she's your 'enemy' now because she doesn't completely agree with you? sad This seems like such a silly thing to break a friendship up over.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:39 pm
I'm going to be frank with you.
That is the most retarded thing I have ever herd of. And argument over superstars. That you will 99% never get involved with. And you LET that ruin your friendship. If I could I would slap you both of you probably. I have lost friendships before but NEVER over something so petty.  

nippIe goblin

Noob

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:22 am
Um... I put this up a while ago. We're okay now. I asked why she said that, and she said that she was just "being a b***h" or something. Everything's fine.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games