Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
(Dead thread, please delete it.) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:58 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:05 pm

2/06/09

So today I ate what I planned for breakfast, a bowl of Special-K. I love that stuff. Breakfast is never my problem though. Dinner seemed to be when I eat the most. For snack I had half a bag of popcorn. It's not too bad for me when I eat less of it. Though I wanted to eat it all. For lunch I ate a strawberry jam sandwich. I wanted peanut butter but we had run out. It still tasted good. When I got home I ate some noodles and tomatoes. I made myself a huge bowl, but right before heating it up, I put half back. I wasn't too hungry. I just wanted the food.

I hope I can control what I eat at dinner tonight too. That is always where I goof up if the rest of the day doesn't get me. Right now I feel like eating too but I'm going to get some water instead and work on homework. I think I'm just bored.

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Cool! I'm definitely going to get my belly-button pierced when I hit my weight loss goal, too. Well... when I hit a bit less than my initial goal xd If I ever get down to 120-130, then definitely. 3nodding Good luck!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:26 am

2/07/09

Thanks for the support! Hmm. I wonder if other people give themselves something when they hit their goal?

Yesterday at dinner I didn't stay perfect, but I did alright. I was at Robert's house and they were having mutton. I refuse to eat lamb...blame it on a stuffed animal I've had since I was little. But that they made me a steak anyway. So I had about ten baby carrots, a potatoe, some steak (I gave most of it away), and some garlic bread. I wanted to eat much more potaoes and I'm glad they ran out before I could because they are one of my many weeknesses. I ate later than I wanted to though. I aim for before six but it was seven thirty when the food was done. So I didn't eat any snack when I got home. Yay for that!

This morning I had my usual bowl of Specal-K cereal with milk. I love it. It's Saturday and I know it's harder for me on weekends. I tend to get bored and eat for entertainment. I'm going to try and drink a lot of water to avoid eating when I'm not hungry.

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:28 pm

2/09/09

So yesterday I didn't do so well. I ate a doughnut and ice cream and french fries at all the wrong times. But since that was yesterday I'll leave it there and not worry about it.

Today I had Fruity Pebbles for breakfast. Mmmm, I love those things. So I shared my cracker snacks to avoid eating it all myself. My friend liked them and it made my tummy happy. I tried to drink a lot of water and I did pretty good with that. I'm going to drink a lot more before dinner. At lunch I had a jelly sandwich. Still no peanut butter at my house. But I enjoyed it anyway. I wanted chips when I got home but I didn't take them. I'll eat some with my hotdog at dinner I believe.

Oh, and I got on the scale today. I was at 137.8 lbs. So even with a bad day I've still lost some pounds from when I started. Or my weight is just moving around. Either way, I'm a pretty happy camper.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:04 pm

2/09/09 - Evening

Now I ate chips. I wanted them and I'm upset. We had a death in the family and I can't go to the funeral because it's out of state. And my dad doesn't want to take us out of school for it.

But chips are a minor setback. Now I'm thirsty. I'm going to get some water before I go to bed.

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:52 pm

2/10/09

Nothing too eventful today. Except I had ice cream which I shouldn't have eaten. Just cereal, sandwich, and some spaghetti for dinner. None of which I ate too much of. I should have drank more water today but that didn't happen.

I'm trying to plan my meals to keep myself on track. I've planned what I'm going to eat for breakfast tomorrow already. And I've made my lunch. So I hope that goes well.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:39 am

2/11/09

I'm pretty stressed out of solo and ensemble. And on top of that I'm home sick today. So I ate breakfast (Frosted Flakes) in hope that it would make my tummy feel better. But it didn't. So now I'm drinking some tea and just focusing on keeping my food down while I can.

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:49 pm

2/15/09

Okay, back on track as of now. I finished solo and ensemble yesterday. And I was happy with the score I recieved. So I'm going to think before I eat too much tonight and be back writing them down here by tomorrow or tuesday if I get too busy.

I'm stress free~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:49 am

3/29/09

Woah it has been way to long since I posted. I got terribly sick for weeks and it took a long time before I got better. I was in the hospital and they tested me for consumption which, thank God, I didn't have. Still it took too long to get better. I managed to get back on track this past week and have kept five pounds down from where I started from at the begining of all this. However my boyfriends birthday is tomorrow and we are celebrating with cake today. And my laptop charger broke so I'm waiting for a new one to come in before I can post again every day. But I'm still working for my goal!

I also am doing some exercise daily that I will post about later when I get more time.

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:16 am
Congratulations on keeping the five pounds down, it's hard when you're sick to do anything, let alone watch what you're eating.

Congrats. : D  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:35 am

4/3/09

Thanks for the post! ^_^ It's encouraging to have someone stop by.

I've not lost any more weight but I'm still down. And I've noticed my tummy is not sticking out as much from my exercise. And that is a plus in itself. So I'm going to work even harder to get more off. At least it's staying off!

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:11 am

6/23/09

So I've been out and busy and back at square one with my wieght. I need to hold myself accountable for my eating and exercise more. This morning I played DDR for thirty minutes which woke me up a bit. I ate a piece of Spiros pizza and a bit of salad for breakfast. Which does not sound healthy to me at all now that I think about it. Summer is kicking my butt, I live in Florida and our A/C at my dad's house went out. At least the pizza I ate was only a 2inch by 2inch square...and the salad was just lettuce, ham, and cheese. No dressing or anything. I want to eat the turkey pot pie in the freezer for lunch but it is 380 calories. And I know that is not good for me. So I'm going to try and find something else.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:15 am

6/24/09

Yesterday
I did do squats and steps, I hate those but most of my wieght is in my legs. I ate a piece of bread and cheese for lunch. Then at dinner I had some steak, rice, and black-eyed peas. It was good. My downfall was that I ate a little bit of rice crispy treat around midnight. I wish my dad wouldn't make them so late. But I could have said no. Instead I split it with Rob.

Today
I had a piece of bread for breakfast, I can't find anything else to eat. I did some squats and steps today and plan on doing more later. I hope that today goes well. It is one of those days I could just stress eat to get the time to pass by faster.

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:35 pm

6/25/09

A bit too upset to worry about weight goals today. Robbie is leaving for college again and I missed my last chance to hang out with him because I was stupid.

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff