Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:45 am
This is for signing up for the RP:
Your character will need the following fields:
Name
Faction (there are 5 good factions: Wind Temple, Fire Temple, Water Temple, Earth Temple and Metallic Temple and an Evil Faction called Modisi which is currently not started with but you can change between it and one of the temples every so often (you can change by proving yourself to the faction but you can never change which temple you are in as it is a birth thing and it gives set abilities see below))
Appearance (I highly recommend a picture for this)
Weapon (Limited to 1 weapon(2 handed) or duel weapons which are together as strong as a 2 handed weapon)
Race (any mobion race but you can not be human)
Job:
common one is Apprentice for anyone under 12
above that age common ones that you can be are:
Farmer (you grow crops and keep some animals for meat and milk which you sell to cooks)
Cook (You buy things from farmers and prepare them into food which you sell to people, no one else can prepare bread or cakes but you also prepare meats ready to be heated by people)
Woodcutter (you gather wood for crafters)
Crafter (You build/craft things from the wood you buy from Woodcutters)
Miner (You gather metal in an ore form and sell it to smelters)
Smelter (You buy the ore from miners and turn it into metal bars)
Blacksmith (you make things using metal you buy from Smelters)
Herb picker (You gather herbs for medical use)
Medical Man/woman (you buy the herbs from herb pickers and make them into medicines)
Scribe (You specialize in writing and drawing, you make letters for people (mainly important letters like application accepted notices and things) and also art work to sell, you have to buy a special type of paper from tailors and herbs to crush into ink from Herb pickers)
Builder (You use parts you buy from the blacksmith, woodcutters, crafters, scribes and tailors to build houses to sell (A rare job as it requires a lot of money to be one))
Tailor (You keep sheep and gather the wool from them and also keep silk worms for silk, you gather the products and use them to make clothes, cloth for crafters and a special paper for scribes)
Archeologist(You need to get this by joining the Digger's guild in the RP)
Soldier (You need to join the army in the RP to be one)
For the jobs you have to join in the RP you can PM me to get them
Decedent of (this only matters if your character is a decedent of someone in the other RP as this allows super forms if events allow it)

Faction bonuses are:
Wind temple: You are able to run faster than most other people (not as fast as sonic but faster than average), you are more likely to not get injured as easily
Fire Temple: Your gifted at adapting, your able to change lifestyles easily and can change other aspects easily (not as easy as the other factions are at the focused one but your able to change easier than normal), you are more likely to be able to cope with sudden changes around you
Water Temple: You are more gifted with learning wisdom and your best skill is your logic, you are more likely to be able to get access to otherwise off limits areas
Earth Temple: You are gifted at your job and can retrain easier than others, you are more likely to be able to join the Digger's guild
Metallic Temple: You are a natural fighter and can adapt to other weapons easier and train easier, your are more likely to be able to join the army

The more likely is a bonus but you still might find you can have problems with them. You also keep this faction bonus if you join the evil one (factions by temple is where you are born but the evil faction is one you join)

Current Main Character list:
Princess Hayolia the second (Blages)(No longer main character)
Sakira (Blages, main character)
Max (William Sstrider)
Kima (thedesired8 cool
Kiba Echidna (Kosai01)
Crystal (Ravenblood1)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:49 am
Name: Princess Hayolia the second
Faction: Metallic Temple
User Image
Weapon: Royal Sword (normal 2 handed sword just more decorative)
Race: Hedgehog
Job: Princess
Family: Parents: Dead, no other relatives
Decedent of the Legendary King Seriku  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:47 am
Crud no human I was going to make my guy a descendant of Dessenger but now its going to take forever to think of something.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:02 am
Name Max
Age 16
Faction Mettalic temple
Appearance User Image
Weapon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Naginata.jpg
Race Hedgehog
Job:Woodcutter
(And just to stick to guild rules.)
Theme song The Warrior Inside by Dragonfoce
Direct descendant of the mobian hero Manic son of Sonic the hedgehog.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:17 pm
Please make sure pictures are not that big in future please (it takes up a little too much room(just does not fit on my screen full( and is not easy on the eyes))
Also I recommend you use http://gen8hedgehog.deviantart.com/art/Male-Furry-Dollmaker-v1-1-64778353 for appearances
Also make sure you mention weapons either like 2 handed sword or Duel wield twin daggers ect as this makes it more clear as it is limited to 1 weapon or duel wielding (which each weapon is as good as half a 2 handed one to make it fair and keep it balanced)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:20 pm
Sorry didn't know it would be that big and sorry bout the weapons doing the best I can  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:07 pm
Name: Kima

Faction: Fire temple

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weapon: Custom-made rod (two-handed, made of strong wood with metal tips on each end)

Race: Hedgehog

Job: Blacksmith

Decedent of the Epitaph User, Rasu

Song: The Islander - Nightwish

Background: ~will develop when I get home from school lol~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:41 am
Name: Kiba Echidna (pronounced as Keeba)
Faction: Wind Temple
Appearance: http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj50/Kosai01/?action=view¤t=Jeice.jpg
(Copy and paste or click link. It'd be too big)
Weapon: Two Short Swords, or a Kama Chain
Race: Echidna
Job: Scribe

Song: Fight Back - Ron Wasserman
Direct Descendant of Kayonis  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:51 pm
Just a few problems with your Sign up
You have too many weapons (only 1 or a duel wield set not 3 weapons(this is for keeping everyone balanced at the start as you can only have 1 weapon style mastered to start with))
Your character's bloodline would not be known as the planet surface is still being uncovered so "the boss" would not know who Kiba was descended from (or if he did the name would not be known)

(This next one is lack of detail on my behalf)
To work in a Temple you need to be a set rank in the RP (using the status system that I have copied to here)
The levels of status in this:
Normal(average people)
Shalki (a common rank for those in the army or in other higher than average jobs)
Lord/Lady (a high rank for those who earn it but it is fairly common amoung high ranked officials)
Yokiri (a status of important which is rarely given)
Faction Master (the leader of a faction has this and it is a rank that is pasted on to the next faction leader)
Royalty (Ruler of the kingdom which there is only one currently)

This means that a normal person (like your character) would not be able to get in there for a job (it is also partly to do with age as well as a temple is a highly professional skill)

Scribes are also not based in the temples (this is because scribes mainly specialize in writing and drawing, they make letters for people (mainly important letters like application accepted notices and things and also art work to sell)) and the only ones who are fully hired work in the palace or with archeologists(they still have to be a member of the diggers guild)

Also:
Please don't post till after your sign up has been approved, this means we don't have the risk of a chain of events happening with an error in it which could lead to someone getting too much starting power (everyone starts same strength and weapon power)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Blages
You have too many weapons (only 1 or a duel wield set not 3 weapons(this is for keeping everyone balanced at the start as you can only have 1 weapon style mastered to start with))
Your character's bloodline would not be known as the planet surface is still being uncovered so "the boss" would not know who Kiba was descended from (or if he did the name would not be known)

To work in a Temple you need to be a set rank in the RP (using the status system that I have copied to here)
Normal(average people)
Shalki (a common rank for those in the army or in other higher than average jobs)
Lord/Lady (a high rank for those who earn it but it is fairly common amoung high ranked officials)
Faction Master (the leader of a faction has this and it is a rank that is pasted on to the next faction leader)

This means that a normal person (like your character) would not be able to get in there for a job (it is also partly to do with age as well as a temple is a highly professional skill)

Scribes are also not based in the temples (this is because scribes mainly specialize in writing and drawing, they make letters for people (mainly important letters like application accepted notices and things and also art work to sell)) and the only ones who are fully hired work in the palace or with archeologists(they still have to be a member of the diggers guild)

Also:
Please don't post till after your sign up has been approved, this means we don't have the risk of a chain of events happening with an error in it which could lead to someone getting too much starting power (everyone starts same strength and weapon power)

Right, I'll fix it asap.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:05 pm
Kosai01
Name: Kiba Echidna (pronounced as Keeba)
Faction: Wind Temple
Appearance: http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj50/Kosai01/?action=view¤t=Jeice.jpg
(Copy and paste or click link. It'd be too big)
Weapon: Kama Chain (kusarigama)(Two handed weapon)
Race: Echidna
Job: Scribe

Song: Fight Back - Ron Wasserman
Direct Descendant of Kayonis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:15 pm
Blages

Normal(average people)

Also:

I should've fixed it. If I need to fix anything else jus tell me.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:27 pm
So you use a piece of chain as a weapon?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:40 pm
Message I PMed just to give an example of pricing and wages (basically everyone who is normal status is self employed and offering there goods/service to whoever needs them)

15 million is a bit much for a scribes decade wage (house costs about 6 million and that is about 2/3 decades work for anyone at the age of 14
Status is important for pay amounts and all that and normal rank is what I said above
Higher status would still take over a year to buy a house (this is to keep a normal level of cash flow as 12+ is the age for maturity in this (job wise as below that age everyone is an apprentice pretty much)
It costs about 450 to eat a day (3 average meals a day(pretty much the bare minium) and you would make about 1500 a day on a good day and around 1000 on an average day. A bad day would still get 600 odd.

Of course if you don't work at least every few days you don't eat (unless your payed for other services or provided with food which will most likely happen around big events so we can use jobs in the calm times as character building, character interacting and general other stuff)  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:52 am
Blages
So you use a piece of chain as a weapon?

This is a Kama Chain. (AKA kusarigama)

http://ninjasedge.com/_wizardimages/long kusara kama.jpg

a piece of chain PLUS a sickle and weight lol. (I didn't know what it was either so I just googled it, but I recognized it as soon as I saw it biggrin ) Though it is two-handed Kosai so you have to put that :/. I'm finding out some cool stuff about this weapon. Though I like how the name of the art of wielding it just adds the word "Jutsu" at the end of the name lol. kusarigamajutsu.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff