Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
2000 years after sonic's time RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:03 am
It has been just over 2000 years since sonic saved the planet Mobius from Eggman's final attempt at ruling it which ended in Eggman's death. Although the planet has changed a lot technology is not as advance as it once was. There was an event known was known as the separation. The planet surface was almost completely destroyed. The only livable part is now a floating island. It is a united nation where there is peace and happiness. The land is ruled by the princess who even though she is young, she is loved by the people. Most of the history of Mobius has been lost and many seek to find it, there used to be an empire around Sonic's time and a leader by the name of Seriku managed to unit the people of Mobius under a single kingdom becoming the first true king of Mobius. He was a legend in his time and his staff of ruling has been pasted down his line to the current ruler, Princess Hayolia the second. The kingdom has 5 temples on each end of the 5 star shaped island. In the center is the palace where Hayolia lives with her advisers. It is possible to go down to the planet's true surface but only from permission of the royal family. There are currently a few trips down there with one due to return soon.
The chaos emeralds and master emeralds are keep in the palace beyond reach of anyone not of royal blood where they maintain the island's orbit of the planet and if they were removed it is possible all life would be killed as the island fell to the planet. Super forms are no longer possible except by people directly born from the bloodlines of set families (freedom fighters from the other RP)
The peace has lasted for over a thousand years but soon a power will stir and the call for heroes will come...

This roleplay is directly linked to NG freedom fighters one in the sense that it is set after it and characters from it might appear in the planets history.
This roleplay requires a sign up in another forum where discussion will also be done. There is currently a 1 character limit per person except for me as I need more to run it.(Mainly faction leaders and important people like advisers)
There are 6 factions to the kingdom, 1 for each temple and then a more sinister force (yes you can be evil if you wish)
The current technology for weapons is stuff like swords (no guns and not even bows or any long ranged weapons) There are no chaos abilities not even with a chaos emerald (which you would not get easily)
The current medical technology is at a point where almost every single illness can be cured and many almost deadly wounds can be healed to an extent too using herbal medicines.
There are basically no machines except for the way of getting to the planet surface and people pulling carts on the road is a common way of moving things and also there are areas where people can stop and sell things.
The current currency is the Mobionic which is all coin based (no notes) The coins go like this: 1, 5 , 10 , 25, 50 , 100 ,500 , 1000, 5000, 100000 and a million Mobionic coin which is not a common thing as a house would cost around 6 million Mobionic and a common meal would cost about 150. There is a bank system where everyone has an account for storing money.
Everyone is required to be registered for a job even if it is as an apprentice to a set family trade and families commonly have a profession passed down generations.
Everyone learns to read and write at a young age by law but there is no school.
There is a small army which is mainly linked to a police services and as guards to set areas but registering is not always easy as it is strict on entrance.
There are no seasons but it is normally sunny with light showers and it is rarely cold and snow is almost never seen in a life time.
The 5 factions of temples get along well as they are each part of a whole but everyone is born into a faction which is only important for talking part in temple events or other minor things.
It is common for people to have a weapon on their back or side as a fashion statement but only ones they can use well and sparring between people is common in areas set aside for it as weapon mastery is more of an art form since there is no wars and there are weekend sparring matches as a main form of enjoyment but registering is required for this and it is very hard to get into.
The levels of status in this:
Normal(average people)
Shalki (a common rank for those in the army or in other higher than average jobs)
Lord/Lady (a high rank for those who earn it but it is fairly common amoung high ranked officials)
Yokiri (a status of important which is rarely given)
Faction Master (the leader of a faction has this and it is a rank that is pasted on to the next faction leader)
Royalty (Ruler of the kingdom which there is only one currently)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:56 pm
Max's hachet cut deep into the tree producing a solid thump to reverbarate through the surrounding forests. A couple more whacks and the tree came down landing right where he wanted it to. 'Ah perfect.' he though as began to cut the tree into more managable peices. Once he had a large pile he would bundle it up than tie it throwing it into the back of his cart. He was in his faverite wood gathering area from here he was within walking distance from the edge of the floating island. Walking over to it he sat down and let his legs dangle taking in the enourmas panorama that unfolded in front of him. A wind blew by rustleing the spines on his back. Max shook his head woodcutting wasen't what he wanted to spend the rest of his life doing no he wanted to join the army. That was his dream he want it and nothing more.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:55 pm
*Clank, clank, clank* Is what could be heard from the blacksmith building. Kima was hard at work, putting on the finishing touches to the blade that he had spent 4 days working on. He set the blade in the furnace and brought it back out a few seconds later. He placed the brand on the sword and hammered it down, leaving the famous brand of Kima's creations. It was a shield with a 'K' in the bottom left corner, with a dragon breathing fire onto the K in the upper right corner. It was about have an inch in size and was place in the middle of the blade just above the hilt. He smiled and dipped the sword into the bucket of water. He took it out and smiled again at the blade as he inspected it, as soon as he was sure it was in perfect condition, he cleaned it. After a couple of minutes, the sword gleamed in the light. He checked the sharpness of the blade, then sheathed it. "Another weapon made for a future satisfied customer." Kima chuckled. He placed the sword next to the counter where he takes orders.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:07 pm
"Quit the formalities," Hayolia said to one of her advisers, she hated when her friends were overly formal.
"Sorry but it is by Seriku's father's law that we keep doing them," the adviser said.
Hayolia sighed, she was more of an icon than a ruler at the moment as she was still young and being advised almost every choice.
"The archeologists will be returning soon with news," said the adviser.
"Well, I wonder what they found this time," Hayolia said, she had been allowing more of them onto the surface that normal as the Digger's guild had requested but preparation time was still a long process.
"I heard that there is rumour of one finding a knighting sword that Seriku used to knight his general and he wore it when he married," the adviser said.
"We will see as you know that not all rumours are true, like the rumour of the over 3000 year old book belonging to Flage the guardian," said Hayolia.
"At least you learn not to get your hopes up, we might never find more of our past that we seek, after all, Seriku's possessions are still hidden from us," the adviser said.
"That will be all for now, I am done with this paper work for the army," said Hayokia handing the scroll to one of her helpers.
"Yes your highness," said the adviser leaving.
"Time to get some fresh air," said Hayolia walking to the balcony which was connected to her study.  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:55 am
Max stood taking one last look over the edge. Turning around he finished chopping the tree into bundles and than grabbed the handeles of the cart and headed towards town. He knew that it was a long way away and that it would take awhile to get there but at the very least he could enjoy the sights and sensations of the forest. From the sounds of the birds and the stream from where he drank to the smell of pine floating on the wind. Truth be told this had been the reason he had become a woodcutter while he waited to get into the army. Reaching the stream he finished off the last of the water in his canteen than submerged it into the running water filling so he could drink later.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:09 pm
"Your highness," said an adviser rushing into the room.
"Is something wrong?" Hayolia asked.
"The temples have been attacked, each shows signs of a few people being killed and some strange runes on the walls inside," the adviser said.
"How did this happen?" Hayolia said annoyed at the news,"We have a large amount of guards at each,"
"They did not enter or leave as far as we could tell, not using the doors anyway, they must have got in another way or something," the adviser said.
"Close all temples to the public and post 20 guards inside each of them with more than normal outside them, also get palace scribes to try and figure out the runes," ordered Hayolia. She knew that runes normally meant trouble as few knew how to do them or clear them and she could only do the very simple ones herself.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:20 am
In the town, Kiba awoke to the sound of screams. "What's going on?!" He yelled out sitting up immediately. He ran out and arrived on the scene of the fallen. "Oh Man!" He yelled and immediately went out writing the details. The details were so clear and accurate in writing a four year old could visualize it. When that was done he ran around helping civilians and recording the names of the casualties.

"In the course of twelve hours, this place lost so many." He said to himself. "I wonder if I should report this to her highness or let the higher scribes tell her." He whispered. As grim as it was, he still had things to do. He was recently hired by a person to paint a mural for them. The other scribes had been so high. Then he had been asked and did it for three quarters of the price. The scribes were going to charge 250 Mobionic. He was going to do it 150 Mobionic.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:50 pm
Max slowly brought the cart into the town sweat working its way down his face. "Wew finally made it." he said to himself as he went down to the marketplace. Going first to the crafters and and sold half his days wood for around six hundred mobionic. Next he gravitated to the builders and sold the other half of his stovck for seven hundred equaling out to a total of thriteen hundred. "Well thats a good days work." he said to himself as he moved the cart in front of the house he was living in and went over to his cabinent and took out his naginata and strapped it to his back. Walking out he went to the food court and ordered a hamburger.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:45 pm
Kiba met with his employer on the mural and talked about what the guy wanted done. He couldn't do much today with it because he didn't have all the materials needed. He was, however, able to draw out the mural. After seeing the work his employer had decided to up the price to 300 Mobionic simply because Kiba had worked hard and the employer didn't know how much work actually went into the work. After Kiba finished drawing he took the Mobionic he had and went to get supplies such as herbs, bowls, brushes. By the time he got all of the supplies half of what he had was gone. "Aw, this will never get the rent. Even with the 300 I'll get when done. I'll have to think of something." He said placing the supplies in his art box and grabbing up the Kama chain he used as a weapon. "I guess I need to hunt something for supper." He said heading out.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:57 pm
The streets were soon busy with guards moving around. It seemed the temple had been fully closed all around and even some of the places near them were forced closed. The door to the metallic temple opened with a bunch of guards going in then a hooded figure entered with more guards following.
The princess lowered here hood and looked at the runes.
"They have had no luck at learning there meaning," an adviser said pointing to some royal scribes.
"So we have no clues?" Hayolia asked looking at the blood stained floor.
"Only that it is not a small group since all temples were attacked at the same time," the adviser said.
"That means nothing, it could have been very few at each temple as a stealth move would be better," said Hayolia,"Anyway, I need to be back at the castle, the dig team will be back there soon,"
She put on her hood and left. She was quickly disappeared in the crowd and gone.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:42 pm
Kiba carried his prey on his back and watched as the army entered with a hooded person and then the hooded person left and vanished within the crowd. "Weird, though I guess everyone around here is trying to get answers." He said to himself. He arrived at his cottage of a house seeing that he couldn't get in. He looked down and saw a foreclosure. "Great!" He spat. "As I scribe, I don't get a lot of work and it's hard to make rent!" He yelled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:02 pm
"Things seem to go from bad to worse today," Hayolia sighed.
"I am sorry, your highness, the dig team have not reported back from the surface," an adviser said.
"No news at all?" she asked.
"None yet," the adviser replied.
"Could this be linked to the temple attacks as the planet surface is not explored much so there could be something happening there," Hayolia said thinking about how little of the surface was known.
"I will send scouts out," the adviser said. ((Scouts are just a type of guard who tend to work in smaller groups))
"Very well, make sure they report back before dawn and then every few hours after if they are still searching," Hayolia said.
"Yes, your highness," said the adviser leaving to pass the massage on.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:01 am
After walking a bit, he found a place where there was a little bit of shelter. He had asked to get what few things he owned out of the house, but was denied until three days when he was to meet with the owner. He was only renting the place and the owner had always been a little tight about the rent money. Kiba wasn't late on payments unless he was absolutely not able to pay. He had even sacrificed food for at least two weeks to get what he needed. That was hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:10 am
Max took the last bite of his burger and threw the garbage into the nearest trash can. Walking over to the bank he the last nine hundred and fifty coins he had earned into the bank and than headed into the forest to train. Passing the many comadites the town had to offer he saw the blacksmiths place. Looking over his weapon he saw a small crack in the blade. Heading back to the bank he waited in line than got the money back out. Walking back to the blacksmith he walked. "Hello I was wondering if I could get my naginata repaired." he asked as he laid the blade down onto the counter.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:28 am
Kiba, looking at his Kama, decided it needed sharpening. "I don't have the money for this, but unless I have it I can't get my food." He sighed and started walking towards the Blacksmith's shop clutching the last 200 mobionic he had. He saw someone in line and awaited his turn leaving the Kama and chain to drape around his neck.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff