The camp fire (need more story tellers)

Back to Guilds

Reply The tent(main stories)
Hikari Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Geek restart Hikari to make it better and more awesome?
  Yes. Most indeededly, yes.
  NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
View Results

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:57 pm
Intro
Geek's little ramble about Hikari

The title means light (Not Yagami). I'm writing something random because Snow and Zoray are forcing wanting me to. =w=
So! It's not going to be that great. It might go for a while... Or it might become a series of one-shots... Who knows? =w= I just thought I should warn you that it will contain large amounts of fail. Let's begin this quickly so that you won't be around the fail too long.
And I have found an An Cafe pic that goes well with the fail.
User Image
Meh... I just realized that this section is rather empty... OwO Must fix. I dunno how, but I will fix. (Accepting any suggestions for this. XD)
~*Intro - Table of Contents - Character List - Gallery - Extras - Fanart - Reserved - Reserved*~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:00 pm
Table of Contents
Where the list of chapters goes

Chapter 1 - Hikari
Page 1

Chapter 2 - Akuma
Page 3

~*Intro - Table of Contents - Character List - Gallery - Extras - Fanart - Reserved - Reserved*~

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:01 pm
Character List
Meet the cast of Hikari

You'll get the profiles later. Not enough has been revealed, yet. >=3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:02 pm
Gallery
Random pics and stuff

Finally! Chapter 2 is done! This means that a new pic is going to be up! Right now. XD
Nezumi
Came out better than expected. >w<
Risu
Bleh, I rushed on it, (I felt lazy. =w= ) so it's not that great...
Risu - Battle Mode
I made this a while ago... owo" And I've been wanting to put it up. It started as a random doodle and came out made of AWESOME.
Also, the reason for the ears and tail should be obvious if you've read the extras.
~*Intro - Table of Contents - Character list - Gallery - Extras - Fanart - Reserved - Reserved*~

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:03 pm
Extras
Comments and comic strips

Rawrz, ramble: Part 1
Geek's opinion on how Hikari is going so far... Not as fail as most of my stories, but not one of my best either. Above average, but nothing extraordinary.
Nezumi's name means mouse. Risu means squirrel. Just chose random animals that sounded like they could be used for names. =w= Expect all the names to be random. So far, I like using animals for names, but I might choose something odd like a color or something similar.
I... Have no clue what I'm doing with this story... I don't like using outlines, so I don't use those. I just sorta writes whatever comes to my head (I lack a brain. ) I tend to change what I'm doing so much that an outline would be useless anyway. So indecisive. =w="
I also don't know how often I'm going to be updating the story... And if it takes a while, expect some extras or drawings for the Gallery to be added. In fact, you have now seen the first extra and I'm working on a couple of pics for the Gallery. I'm also hoping to be putting up character profiles soon. (But not until more is revealed for the story. )
And, so, yes. I'm done for now. Critique is welcome. See ya for now!

Rawrz, Ramble: Part 1.5
I have a little note about the title. It was inspired by this one An Cafe song, Koritsu Hospital, one of my favorites from them. They mention light a few times it (Or to be exact, they say the word hikari a few times).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0QlZpJg4ss
^ Video with subs
Curse my memory and not remembering to put this in part 1...

Rawrz, Ramble: Part 2
So... Chapter 2 is finally up... And I got quite a bit lazy with it... At least there's something...? No clue how to continue. I'm going to try to get the next chapter up faster than Chap. 2. >.< No guarantees, though. Still can't make the profiles. I was hoping to be able to do that after Chap. 2, but it didn't go as planned. Maybe after Chap. 3... I think I'll try to start earlier on Chap. 3 then I did on Chap. 2 so that I don't have to make it rushed and really crappy... I'm not really pleased with the way it worked out, but I'll try to make it better next time! *Determined face* I promise, it will be better! Even if it does take longer... >.> Geek will work hard! And not be lazy! Geek will at least try to make some more doodles and extras to make up for it taking so long/being totally crappy. I'm also going to work on making the chapters longer.
In short, Geek is going to try to improve a lot of different stuff and most likely by making some short stories. I know I will be doing at least one. >.< And Geek might work a bit on Chap. 3 at school. I have a couple of unused note books... So why not? Anyways, that should be it for now.
Edit: >.< I forgot to mention that the Chapter 2 name means devil or demon. Oni means ogre or demon. There's your little translation notes for today. >.>
~*Intro - Table of Contents - Character list - Gallery - Extras - Fanart - Reserved - Reserved*~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:04 pm
Fanart
Awesome arts from other peoples.

Gah! Snow made me use a reserved space. XD
Oni # 1

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:05 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:06 pm
Reserved  

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:31 pm
Okays! So here's the first chapter.

~*Chapter 1 - Hikari*~

The field stretched endlessly, green and dotted by wild flowers. Some of them bright and vivid, others pale and pastel. A lone tree stood amongst them, breaking the seemingly never ending flow of the field. A breeze shook the flowers and tree top a bit, but only slightly. The bright summer light shone down on the land, heating the earth.Puffy clouds would wander across the sky, slowly climbing to the other side until it vanished out of sight. Occasionally a small creature would disturb the silence, but, other than that, all was peaceful.

Under the gentle shade that the tree produced slept a girl, her long, silver hair going in every direction. A book and water bottle lay near by. She was rather tall for her age, 14, and the girl was sporting a dark green shirt, black pants, simple blue and white sneakers on her feet, and an arm band that was pinned to her sleeve that read "Mouse~!" was quietly sleeping.

Or at least she had been. Suddenly, a bright, pale blue light shot from out of no where, startling the girl. She shot up, awakening from her slumber. Shielding her eyes from the blinding light, she stood. After it faded the girl glanced up to examine the area. Seeing nothing she sat back down, a shock expression on her face.

"Did that scare you, Nezumi?"

The sudden appearance of someone else greatly surprised the girl, apparently called Nezumi. This time she fell forward, but caught herself with her hands. Getting up slowly and walking around the tree to see if she could find someone, she kept as quiet as possible. Once again she found nothing that could have caused the light or the voice. Pushing all of it aside and labeling it all as just her imagination, Nezumi turned around to pick up her things and found that she wasn't going to have to go to the loony bin just quite yet.

Be hind her stood a boy, most likely around her age, with dark black hair that had deep blue streaks and was rather spiky. His eyes were a greenish brown. He wore a polo shirt with large black and brown stripes, black shorts that came down to a couple inches above his knee and large, black boots with big buckles across the front. They ended at about his knees and made him at least a couple inches taller.

"W-who are you?! What do you want?!" Nezumi snapped. She wasn't exactly pleased about being disturbed, especially on one of the few days she had left of summer break. "And... What was that light?"

The boy smiled. "Calm down. Everything will be answered when it needs to be. For now, I shall at least let you know who I am." Holding out his hand he continued. "I am Risu. I've recently moved here and I've heard a lot about you."

Nezumi thought about this for a moment. Sure, there were a lot of people from her school who knew her, so it made sense that he would of heard about her. But, especially with someone dressed so oddly, why wouldn't she have heard about him? Surely her friends would have told her about someone new, right? After all, he would probably be going to her school once summer was over.

However odd, she accepted what he said. Her friends could be rather forgetful. "Okay, but what are you doing here?" she asked again.

Risu lowered his hand and, still smiling, replied, "That is not important right now. It will be explained later."

The way he talks is so weird... Nezumi thought. She was to about to interrogate him more, but she was interupted by another bright flash, this time red, and a loud thud off in the distance. She glance back over towards Risu. He had an angered, yet annoyed expression on his face. "W-what's happening? What is all of this?" Nezumi asked, suddenly a bit scared.

Risu took her hand. "Don't worry about it. Come this way!" He pulled her off towards the direction that the noise and second light had come from. Running almost too fast for Nezumi to keep up with him, he stopped when they got to what was the source of the thudding and, most likely, the light as well.

~*End Chapter 1 - Hikari*~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:40 pm
*poke* of course youre gonna have to write more XD
and very nice  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:45 pm
Zoray
and very nice

I knew you were going to say that so I left it at a cliff hanger... =w=
Sankyuu. Not my most fail filled one yet, but not that great, either.
And I'm going to hurt you if you chose the last option on the poll. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:40 pm
Anime Geek7
Zoray
and very nice

stare
lol, same with mine XD
whattttt, all there was when i voted was reserved... and i wanted my gold NAO  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:50 pm
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
and very nice

stare
lol, same with mine XD

Huggles, kupo? OwO
Yeah, but mine contains more fail.
So? That doesn't mean you can vote that way! scream
*Whackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhack*
*Whackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhack*
*Whack*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:26 pm
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
and very nice

stare
lol, same with mine XD

Huggles, kupo? OwO
*Whackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhack*
*Whackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhackwhack*
*Whack*

not with you whacking me
....you could reset the poll XD  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:56 pm
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7
Zoray
and very nice

stare
lol, same with mine XD

Huggles, kupo? OwO
*Whack*

not with you whacking me
....you could reset the poll XD

Don't feel like it. =w=  
The tent(main stories)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items