Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
We Are The Wolves (a story by me, Dewpool)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

like it so far?
  yes...of course Dewpool
  no....why should i?
  am i supposed to like it?
  hides in a garbage bag *meow*
  didnt bother to read it
  i guess its ok........
  huh?
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:00 pm
~wolves~
Starlight (wolf talking)
Dusk (Starlight's brother)
Dawn (Starlight's sister)
Violet (Starlight's mother)
Moon (wolf in love with Starlight)
Moonlight (Starlight's mate)
Shadow (helper who joins the pack)
Maya (one of the pack)
Sharie (wolf who almost eats Starlight)
And many more!

here we go

CHAPTER 1
The day i joined the pack

I remember that day, the day i became a member of the pack, the pack of the wolves. But lets start at the day of my birth. It was a simple day and my mama gave birth to three pups. My brother dusk was the biggest, then my sister Dawn. I Starlight was the runt. My mama was worried and i didnt know why she told me i was the runt and the runt was to be killed. She told me to run, she told me to hide. As i ran and hid in a bush i heard footsteps and my mama say "She died in her birth and i threw her body in the river, its fine, shes gone she wont be a bother anymore." I heard them walk off then my mama said "Starlight are you there? Listen run, run like the wind and dont look back." i ran for hours, it seemed like forever. After three days i met a wolf named Sharie "Wh-Who are you?" her eyes were as cold as ice. Sharie started stalking around me and said "your a runt aren't you?" then she ran a little ways and said "follow me I'll show you safety." I followed her into a cave and said "its dark." i heard her mumble "She should fill me up." as soon as i heard her i ran off and never looked back. i found a rabbit and pounced on it as if i were a cat.

After 3 months i was completely lost. I met some cats and tried to ask for help but they just ran off scared. I dont like being a wolf right now its hard and everyone hates me! Then i met a wolf named Moonlight, his eyes are warm and bright. He seems nice. He brings me to a cave Dimly lit by the moon and i see lots of wolfs. Twenty, Thirty no More! I'm greeted well.
When i see the pile of meat i collapse from hunger. I wake up a little later and run over to the pile. I eat almost all of it.I feel for the first time in forever.Maya and Moonlight Asked if i would like to warm up with them,Then we went in and at this time i had a crush on Moonlight. I woke up later that night and gave Moonlight a little kiss. He woke up and pushed away "What are you doing?" he Shouted "im sorry!" i said and i ran out of the cave.

(add more later!)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:01 pm
~save~  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:01 pm
~save~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:03 pm
~save~  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:03 pm
~save~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:05 pm
~save~  

Currently Dead Account

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
I like it. In case you want to rp wolves.
Hey Come join this wolf guild!
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=147665  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:51 pm
Dewpool, thats really good!  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items