Tomboy rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:23 am
As a tomboy, I particularly like this blog I found on xanga. It's not written by me. Here, take a look:

Rules for Men Written by a Tomboy

1. Don't ever lie. Tell me the truth at all times. I don't care if it's something I don't want to hear. Just do it. I may be upset, but it will pass, trust me. I am a huge advocate of honesty, so don't lie. Otherwise I'll kick your butt.
2. There are women that are comfortable with sexual things, and some that are not. For the ones that are, be open to experimentation. For the ones that aren't (like me), be patient. One day she will want to do naughty things. If she waits until marriage, again, be patient. Having sex is an emotional thing for all women.
3. We secretly hate girly girls. Of course, we'll always act kindly around them, but deep down we just want to kill them.
4. You put the seat down for me, I'll put the seat up for you. Deal?
5. We can get a little competitive. Take us on in a game of Mario Kart or darts. I'm sure the thought of getting your butt kicked by a girl scares you anyway.

6. Hug or kiss me every so often. I really do appreciate it. I don't care if I have morning breath or my lips are chapped - JUST DO IT!
7. If you ask "what's wrong?" and we say "nothing...", prod further. I want you to care about what's worrying me.
8. I am probably the best thing that's ever happened to you, compared to your girly girl ex-girlfriends, not gonna lie.
9. If you want a guys' night out without me, I'll be very sad.
10. If you want sex, ask for it. Doesn't hurt to try. More often than not, the girl will want it just as bad as you do!

11. I admit it, I'm not always right. Sometimes you are, and sometimes I am. Just depends on the situation.
12. Tell me you love me every day.
13. Don't want kids? No problem! I agree.
14. This might sound questionable, but when you get drunk, it gives me an excuse to take care of you. Least you've got your hands all over me and are telling me you love me every five minutes. So don't worry, I'll be there for you.
15. Every woman is different when she has PMS or her time of the month. Act accordingly. Some women need sleep, others veg out in front of the tube.

16. You are so much better than the a*****e ex-boyfriends I've had to deal with in the past.
17. Every now and then I WILL want to dress up. Granted, you'll appreciate it, because it doesn't happen often. So if you see me applying makeup, don't make fun of me for it. Just take it in; otherwise it'll be longer before I primp again.
18. PLEASE let me know if something in your life is bothering you. I don't want it to come up so bluntly and scare the living crap out of me. I won't judge you, promise!
19. Call us pretty, beautiful, honey and not b***h, hot, or sexy. Unless it's in bed, of course.
20. Comfort me when I am at my worst (e.g. sweatpants and pigging out on random junk food) or upset at something. Most likely it is because of something really traumatic, like a family member dying or something. Something that would make you cry, too!

21. Be creative and spontaneous, even down to the day you propose to us (that is, if we get that far - here's to hoping!).
22. At the very least, PLEASE remember my birthday. And yours. Kinda pathetic if you can't remember your own birthday. I don't care if you don't remember our silly month anniversaries. Years are important, though.
23. We will try to give you space when you need it, try being the operative word.
24. You dressed up = drool...
25. And finally, be my best friend. Talk to me. I love having conversations with my loved one and losing the concept of time. I know you're my friend when I look at the clock and think, "where did the time go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:23 am
About a guys night out. He (i) need them. To hang with our buddies and just chill. Not worry about anything. Once we are done, we will return to you happy and relaxed. But we want to do it alone.  

Airforce Soldier

Ardua

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:37 am
I think these are good rules in general, especially no.12 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:28 am
Also guys like to talk too. Just let us talk even if we are being mean or saying something wrong. BECAUSE EVENTUALLY WE WILL SHUT UP! Also if a guy is hungry, he may not be focusd on you.  

Airforce Soldier

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:40 pm
how the be the perfect girlfriend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqzcF7zxZNE  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:16 am
Airforce Soldier
how the be the perfect girlfriend
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqzcF7zxZNE

hehe. Men just haven't involved and women have wink  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

foREVer morto

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:47 pm
Hey cool. I'm still a tomboy inside and there are some things on this list that I can kinda relate to like not having kids lol.  
*Chamber of Archives*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games