View Results

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:19 pm
The Voice
I was on the computer, (as always), and I heard someone asking me what my name was. I always mentioned its Yuuki.
“It’s Yuuki.” I thought it was my head making sure I remembered, because I was always changing my name; in stories at least. I went into my bedroom to get my cell phone, when I heard a voice. I looked around to see if anyone else was in the room. Nothing. I turned my back and walked back to my set. In only a few seconds I’d gotten really into what I was doing. I fell asleep right there listening to music and exploring the internet. I woke up in the middle of the night. My only light was the computer screen. It was 3:38 A.M. I had slept for four hours. I continued my let’s say, research, and I stayed up for a half an hour. I finally went to bed. The next few days I’ve been hearing that voice more and more often. I’ve been getting crept out by it. I amazingly went up stairs for the first time in days. Like the max, 6 days. I am a crazy little s**t, I know. But of course, no one was home. They were out on a vacation for another week. I have five brothers Leon, Lenix, Ryo, Riku, Saku, and of course there’s Dan, my father.
Leon, the oldest he’s 24. Then Lenix, the second oldest is 23. The middle, Ryo, is 21. The other middle, Riku, is 21 also. Ryo and Riku are twins. The youngest of the brothers is Saku. He’s 19. The last in the whole group is me, Yuuki. I’m 18, and the only girl. It gets lonely sometimes not having anyone to talk to about stuff, like girl stuff. But I deal with it … I mean It could be worse than this.
My mom past away nine years ago. I’ve been living basically alone for my whole life. My brothers and dad always go out on long vacations. And when I say long… I mean they loved me, but they liked to travel. They travel so much because of dad’s job. They ask me every time if I want to go. I do want to go, but I feel I’ll be in everyone’s way. It’s how I always feel around them, and sometimes I worry about getting too much in their way.
I’m not included in anything in anyway; including school to. If it’s a partner project, no one picks me. The only plus side to this is I don’t have anyone bothering me. I sit in a corner when we wait outside and I read. I’m reading “New moon”. I’m going crazy reading it. Or I draw while I wait. I’m the only artist that doesn’t get bugged to show people pictures. And there are like 18 artists in school. Out of like 2,867 students, only 18 of them are artist. I don’t have school for 8 days more days so big plus on that.
It was 9:53 A.M. I had nothing to do. So I went to the store to get some food for me. The fridge was starting to look a little bare, and there was nothing appealing there either.
I had my own little 1 story house underground, going on down in the basement. I had a little kitchen with everything. The oven, microwave, fridge, toaster, etc. Then a little Family room with, a T.V., couch, etc. Finally a bedroom with an attached bathroom. My life was down here… Only down here.
I continued my essay. I finished it, so I just started watching anime. I was watching Air gear. It was almost 4:00P.M, so I decided to go to bed and catch up on my sleep. It was unusually cold this night. I didn’t blame it though. I have been getting more and more colder every day and night… Winter. The night especially was cold. I had few blankets, but I’d survive. It took me a while, but I fell asleep. It was a calm night. I slept easily. I felt some movement from under the blankets. Then I felt like I was moving, but just for a split second. I felt something I was up against. It was really warm. I flicked my eyes open. It was a guy’s body. I looked up to see his face. He looked like a god. His black hair swooped in front of his eyes; his slightly tan skin. I was blushing red by now, why? Because he was only in silk, black, boxers. He had a muscular chest and biceps. I was perfectly cradled in his shirtless chest. I don’t know why, but I decided to go to sleep. I guess I had thought this was just a dream.
The next morning I didn’t wake up first, the guy did. He climbed over me —in a weird fashion—and off the bed without waking me. He smiled. The sun was out. The curtain less window let the sunlight travel in. The light landed on my face. The warmth was relaxing, but it woke me up slightly, only to the point where I was to comfortable to move. I was forcefully making myself get more sleep.
He thought I looked cute in my sleep. He just sat there and watched me for the longest time, without moving. Soon, slowly, he had his way over to my bedside and once again motionlessly stood watching me. Some hair fell in my face; he swept it out of the way. He wanted to cuddle with me again so eagerly. He quickly, yet quietly climbed to my side again. He was snuggling his face in my neck.
I started to open my eyes. They flickered open before they stayed open. I closed them, still half asleep. I turned completely over so my whole body was facing his. He had a smirk on his face when I did this. He put a hand on my deathly cold body that sent a little shiver threw his body. He threw my quilt over us, and pulled me in closer to his warm body. I shot my eyes open. I looked up at him. He was smiling down at me. I tried to say something, but know words would come out. So instead, I screamed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:23 pm
Flashback
“What… WHO THE H*LL ARE YOU!?”
I tried to pry him off of me. Attempt……… Granted! I got loose from his grip. I jumped off the bed, and ran to a corner of the room. I was stupid for doing this because I should have run to the door. So this corner would, of course, be the farthest away from the door. It was freezing in the corner, and the coldness got to me. I was just wearing short-shorts and a tank top, so instantly I was cold. I plopped down, held my legs close to me, trying to warm myself. He took a couple steps closer to me. I just looked at him scared to death. I closed my eyes shacking from being so scared. So scared that I didn’t know who this guy was or what he was doing in my room… my house. The next thing I knew, I was warm. He was wrapping a blanket around me, and then he picked me up, carried me to my bed, and set me down on it. I looked at him; he didn’t seem to be evil; not at all. He seemed so somber, and for some reason I felt calmer with him near me; like he was only there to protect me.
“Who are you?” I asked in a calm gentle voice.
He continued to smile at me. I was about to get up, when he put his hand on my shoulder making me stay put. Then he ran out of the room. All I could do was stare at the door, waiting for him to return. He came back within ten minutes; in hand he had something to eat. Some Bacon & Eggs… Yum. When I was done he took my plate and fork. I was curious to know who he was and what he was doing here… in my room. This god of a guy couldn’t be here, here of all places. Here the one place I was safe was now occupied with a boy. Not a boy, a man. No… not a man, a teenage boy.
I had to think to myself, what did I do last night...? It wasn’t anything out of the ordinary… was it?
“What’s your name?” I said in almost a whisper, that I was sure he couldn’t hear me.
“Kiba.” He said in a much kinder voice than I thought it would have been.
He looked up at me from his spot on the bed. He laid a little stretched out across it, while I only took up the smallest corner in a desperate attempt to stay as far as I could from him. I had to stare into his icy sky blue eyes that drew me in. I finally stood and stretched deciding that if he’d wanted to hurt me he already would have. I looked at Kiba.
“Kiba?” So many questions races through my head, so I had to pick the simplest ones.
“Yeah.” He answered with his beautiful, care free voice. It sounded like the most soothing thing I ever heard. So I relaxed a little. Not too much, but just enough to remain comfortable.
“Why are you… here? How did you even… get in?” He looked at me with a sweetening look.
“This is my home. I have been here since the day after you moved in. I got in by well… sneaking in.”
“I’m still confused. Why here?” Getting back to my angry voice.“This is just like that one story I read to yesterday.” I said whispering to myself.
“Because you were here. I met you before. You wouldn’t remember though. It was the day before you moved here. Well we didn’t actually meet, I saw you singing to people. I loved your voice. It was beautiful.” He said staring into space like he wasn’t really talking to me, but just remembering, repeating the past in his head.
He hummed a tune and I immediately remembered that day, the day I had once dreaded.
I was in the grand gazebo in the park where I used to go every Saturday night to sing. Things were different at my old town. The people there accepted me because everyone there had secrets and they were all different. As a goodbye type of deal, everyone gathered there. It was the one saddest moment of my life that made losing my mother worse. The idea of leaving the place were I had grown up with her was horrible, worse than it should have been. So that day was the last day I sang in the gazebo, and I held my tears better than I thought I could have.
“I waited for you, today, but you didn't show, no, no, no. I needed you, today, so where did you go… I cried out with. no reply and I can't feel you by my side, so I'll hold tight to what I know, you're here…Such a deep reassurance you've placed in my life. We cannot separate 'cause you're part of me…”

That day I said goodbye to my friends… my home… my past.
Coming back to from the flash back my head, and heart started to hurt a little. I had noticed him shift on the bed. He now was looking at me thoughtfully, as he sat cross legged and it made me blush. His eyes stared at me deepening every second they consumed me. I had to break the silence, and the stare before I could think about that day again.
“So… wait… you followed me? Why?”
“Yes… I followed you because… well…” He said with a slight half grin, but didn’t finish.
We sat in silence, except for his humming, after he answered—partly answered—my question. It was a bit awkward at first, but things settled. There was something not ordinary about him. Something ominous and mysterious, but oddly enough I liked it.
“You aren’t your average human, are you? You are…… I don’t even know.” I said in an annoyed tone.
“I didn’t know you knew?” He stood up and said it like I solved a mystery I wasn’t supposed to solve, like I had found the lost arc or something.
At this point I was both annoyed and confused, a dangerous mix, as I had to ask “Know what?”
“Know I wasn’t human!”
He said it so lightly and free that at first I was sure he was lying to me. His expression on his face to me think otherwise though, so I didn’t know if it was okay to believe him. I stared at him shocked, and all was silent for a while. Then I broke it again.
“You…aren’t…human?”
“No.”
Once again, adding a wink, he said it so carefree that I was almost certain he was just joking with me.
“Wait! Why are you telling me you aren’t human? And, I mean, what are you saying you aren’t human? Are you… a werewolf or something?… A vampire… stop me when I get close.” I said kind of weakly with much sarcasm.
“Correct. You guessed right. I am a werewolf.” He looked at me with devilish eye’s and then I knew he wasn’t lying.
It was silent for what seemed like half an hour. We just stared at each other. I couldn’t take my eyes away from his icy blue ones. They had held me hostage again and started to melt me.
“But… I thought…. What?… Werewolves are real?!” I exclaimed in shock as I stared into the corner trying to get his eyes to release me from their hold. My eyes only left for a few brief moments before returning to his that had never left my face.
“Yeah. We are real. I’m tired of hiding. And tiered that everyone thinks we aren’t real.” He glanced away for a second. Then shot a heavy stare at me. “So go yell, scream. Run like everyone else. Go rat me out.” He said in a villainous tone.
I shook my head. “I can actually take this in. I read and said to many things to be afraid, or tell. People would think I’m crazy anyway. I am not scared of you. And… I don’t know why.” I said this all so calmly. I was amazed I didn’t chew him up.
“You… aren’t…scared?” He said quietly.
I shook my head. “No”
“But I’m a monster. The most dangerous thing alive.” He looked away from me.
I walked up to him. I placed my hand gently on Kiba’s cheek.
“Just because you're something bad, doesn’t mean you are bad.”
He turned his head to look at me. I kept my hand on his cheek. Just as I was pulling my hand back, he grabbed it and pulled it back on to his cheek. He did this so quickly that I didn’t know what was happening at first. He basically pulled me up to him and I stumbled a little. I put my foot down to prevent myself from getting any closer to him or falling over. He had such warm, soft, smooth skin. He was rubbing my hand up and down his cheek slowly. He then put my hand up to his nose to breath in my sent. He let go of my hand. I quickly pulled it back.
He smiled. “What? Don’t trust me.”
“No, it’s just…… I don’t know why I’m not freaking out right now.” I admitted hoping he would say the reason for it.
“What… you want to be freaked out right now?”
I just stared at him, unsure of what he meant, but I said nothing. He stared back with a smile and then took a deep breath.
“It’s because of instinct.” He chuckled.
From the morning I continued the day like any other. All I did was sit down and do the normal stuff on the internet that I unusually did. Kiba just watched me. It felt awkward, but I lived. He occasionally would ask me questions, and when he did I jumped, remembering I wasn’t alone. Every time this had happened he would laugh and it make me blush with embarrassment. That’s how it was for the week and a half and every day I don’t know why he stayed or why I didn’t throw him out. I was comfortable with him there, I was… not alone and I think that’s part of the reason I let him stay with me.  

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:26 pm
Family
I woke up from a relaxing slumber and stood to stretched. Then I walked up stairs and saw Kiba cleaning the house. It was so surprising that I had to giggle to myself.
“What are you doing?” I giggled a little to loud that he stopped and stared at me.
“Your dad called a little bit ago. He said he wanted the house cleaned before he gets home. Which would be in… what two hours now.”
My eyes widened. “You talked to my dad...? Did he ask why there was a guy here, or who you were?!” I said nervously.
“He didn’t. He called me Lenix. I was going say something, but he said that the house needed to get clean and then he hung up.”
“He thinks your Lenix? Good, thank goodness he took you for my brother.”
“Brother?” He said while throwing away something, then walking over to me.
“Yeah; I have a Brother. Well, actually 5 brother’s. Lenix is the only one that didn’t go. They love me, but they like traveling more, so that’s why they leave so often. But they’ve been getting bored with it lately. So they’ll probably stop soon. Then get into something else. It’s probably something that won’t involve me. Just as it has been for… my whole life.” I said the last part through my breath.
I looked at the ground feeling a whole lot of sadness wanting to come out. I felt my eyes start to swell and I knew I had to hold the tears back. So I quickly shook it off and went straight the finishing off Kiba’s handy work in the hallway.
He noticed the way my face had looked and just stood looking at me for a second. He could tell that I didn’t enjoy being alone a whole lot. I don’t think he noticed that I’d seen him stare at me. So, soon I moved to the kitchen and he snapped out of his trance.
I started to clean the kitchen and living room. While Kiba worked on the family room and bathroom. It had been an hour that passed when we finished. Then we went to work on windows. I needed a chair to reach what I couldn’t get by just standing. When I finished I took a step back. It was to far and I started to fall, I had forgotten that I wasn’t on level ground.
A scream started to slip from my lips, but just then I felt something on my hand. Kiba quickly tried to grab me, but I had fallen, then he fell on top of me. Only his hands and knees were holding him up from falling down completely on top of me. I just stared at him as he stared at me. And, of course, we’d be in the main hallway of the door. The door opened, and it was Lenix. I turned my head now staring at my brother, as he stared back. Kiba stood up; then helped me up. Awkwardly…
“Hi Lenix.” I said in a welcoming voice that cracked from embarrassment.
“Who’s he?” Lenix pointed to Kiba with his thumb and a slight smirk.
“That’s Kiba. He’s my…my…” No words came to mind and I was utterly lost in my own confusion about what Kiba was to me. He was my…my… friend?
Then Kiba walked up and put his arm around me.
“I’m her boyfriend.” He said with a smile.
He’d grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him. I was flung into his chest and for some reason I didn’t mind being so close to him. I could feel my cheeks blush crimson red as I took a deep breath of him. I closed my eyes trying to get a deeper breath of it. I didn’t notice before that his sent was so… so… alluring, it was so... then Lenix broke it.
“Ohh… I see…” He breathed with a little smile that appeared.
He looked at me with the look older brothers give you when they find out their sister has a boyfriend. The ‘awe your all grown up’ kind of look, but he also had a, I’m going mess with you look with it. I was glad when it left his face as someone pushed him from behind.
Dan, I mean dad, came in. “Well don’t just stand there! Come help unpack!”
So we went outside and started to unpack.
Well, Dan wasn’t actually my dad, he’s my step dad. My real dad’s in the United Kingdom right now. He travels to, but more places.
Everyone except dad—what a shocker—noticed Kiba. We were all sitting in the family room everyone stared at me and Kiba except for my father. I couldn’t stand the stares so I left to go to the basement, to escape just for a few moments. We had finish unpacking and they guys, well Ryo and Riku, were talking about food. So, Saku decided to go get some and my dad offered to go with him. When dad, in his food frenzy, was about to leave to the store with Saku, he finally noticed when He saw Kiba about to make his way down the stairs to meet me.
“Who are you?” Dad asked like he had missed something earlier… and he did.
Damn Lenix couldn’t keep his mouth shut, so he decided to answer for himself. “He’s Kiba, Yuuki’s new boyfriend.”
As this was happening I was walking up from the basement, ‘my house,’ and heard every word that they were saying and I could imagine every word that was going to be said if I wasn’t there. So I quickened my walk up the stairs into a run more like.
“So you’re her new boy. Listen you’re pra……” He stopped because I had come up the stairs and into the room.
“So you finally noticed. Thank goodness. I seriously thought you never would have…” they stood staring at me like I had walking onto a murder scene, and I was an unwanted presence at the time. “Well I met him while walking home with groceries; a whole lot of them. He knew I needed help. So he took some, and helped me put them away.” They all looked at me wondering how I knew that they wanted to know that.
“Well we got to go. Bye.” And Dan left with Saku.
The phone rang I went to answer it knowing no one else would. Kiba sat down, as everyone left to their rooms, except Leon. So I had to watch to make sure he… wasn’t doing anything stupid. I mean Kiba was… a werewolf, and I was the only one who knew.
“I know who you are." Leon said in a threatening tone.
I could see by the look on his face that something made Kiba’s stomach constrict for a moment and I was worried.
"Really?" He answered, turning his head to look at Leon.
"You're like any other boy that Yuuki has dated. Arrogant, self centered, weak, and doesn't care about anything but getting into her pants."
Leon took a step toward Kiba with every accusation till he was towering over him sitting on the couch. Kiba rose to his feet and looked steadily back at Leon. He was as tall as him, but not as masculine. I was okay with that though.
"You don’t know any thing about me." Kiba said standing his ground.
I was relieved when I could hang up the phone and end the conversation with my overly happy neighbor about the return of my family. She—I thought—had a crush on Dan so whenever they left she would always call sad asking where they were going this time. Then when they came back she was well, too excited and always wanted to talk to Dan. He’d just left so I told her exactly that and she wanted me to have him call her when he returned. I told her okay and hung up. Relief was that only word for what I felt when I always got off the phone with her.
I walked in to the room. “Well I’m going go to bed. Night.”
I walked down the stairs and heard Leon.
“Don’t even think about it. Your room is right across from mine.”
He grabbed Kiba’s wrist and pulled him upstairs while Kiba squirmed in protest. I had gone back up the stairs to see this come about; where I then saw Leon whispering something into Kiba’s ear.
“If you do anything with snow, you’ll be dead.”
“Who’s snow?” Kiba said back confused.
Leon looked at him like he was stupid. “That’s what Yuuki means.”
Now I was just peering around the corner and it was hard to hear what Leon said, but I caught it.
"I give you a week. Tops. You don’t know how persuasive my brother's 9:53 10:14and I can be." I could see Kiba just smirk, and Leon leave looking mad and disgusted at Kiba.
I was still on the steps when I saw Kiba catch my eye. He waved and I waved back a little embarrassed that I was spying now. So, I quickly left, but in my hast I almost fell down the stairs.
Kiba, I guessed, went to sleep. Dan came home mad that everyone was sleeping. He left the food on the table then he spotted me rounding the corner to the hallway.
“What were you doing?” His tone was strict and angry.
“Umm… I was just showing Kiba the guess room. I hope it’s okay he doesn’t have a key to his house and his parents aren’t home.” I said starting to get into my pleading voice.
I had the advantage here Dan would never say no to him now. Not while I was in the zone like this—I had everything down to a science when I really needed something from Dan.
He exhaled bitterly and answered me almost gloomy. “Well… He’s already here so—“
“Thanks Dan-d.” I had to catch myself because he didn’t like when I called him Dan and not dad, although there’s really not much of a difference.
I gave him a hug and went to the kitchen to find Saku. He was already picking through grocery bags deciding what he wanted to eat now. When I walked in he eyed me for a second and went back to his food interests. All was silent except for the ruffling of the bags.
“When you’re done, are you putting those away?” I’d asked, hoping to break the silence and start a conversation, as I jumped up to sit on the island in the middle of the kitchen right next to the table.
“Sure… Do you want some?” Saku held out an open bag of Doritos and I took three to nibble on.
It got to quiet again so I broke it… again. “So… did you have fun in Orlando?”
He eyed me suspiciously probably thinking I wanted something, other than to talk.
He sighed. “Yeah, it could have been funnier I guess… Is there something else you want… other than to know how great this trip was?”
“Not really.” I admitted. “Just not ready for bed yet… And besides can’t I talk to you without wanting something?”
“Yeah, yeah, you just seem tense or something… just checking on my little sis’.” He smiled and patted me on the shoulder. “Well, I’m off to bed.”
He was holding the Doritos bag and turned with one arm up as if to wave.
“Wait!” I was still sitting on the counter, now with my arms crossed.
“Yes…” He turned with a look that stated he was sure I wanted something other than conversation.
I started pointing at the table of groceries glaring at him.
He sighed. “Okay…” something was mumbled at the end that I didn’t catch.
“Do you want help?” I asked feeling bad, which was bad because he always pulled me into things like this.
Of course he wanted the help, but first he had to say “But you really don’t have to,” just to be that little bit of polite. Where—of course—I said that it was no problem and basically I wanted to, when in every way I didn’t.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:33 pm
School
We finish and went to bed, wishing eachother a good night.
I woke up first, as usual. I go things out ready to make some food and after set the table. Then I was cutting up some apple slices, when I felt warmth behind me. The next thing I knew, someone embraced me. I turned my head to see Kiba. He smiled. At first I didn’t know what to think, I mean I’ve only know him for about eight days now. I didn’t do anything at first, just went stiff, ridged. I felt that he loosed his grip slightly and maybe he was thinking that there was something wrong so I had to break his thought.
“Hey... Did you sleep well?” I said cheerfully
“No. You weren’t there.” He breathed gloomily onto my neck and it made me shiver from the top of my head all the way down to my toes. He felt my shiver knowing that he caused it and squeezed me tightly.
“Aren’t we a bucket of sunshine today.” I said sarcastically at his mood.
“No… I’m just tired.” He said taking a deep breath.
I thought for a second he was smelling, but didn’t think about it. As he was letting go of me Leon came around the corner of the hallway. Kiba let go of me then went to sit down at the table. I went to the sink to wash off the knife I’d been using, I saw Leon standing against the corner wall with a look of pity on his face. When I glanced over at Kiba; Leon started to make his way over to me. I set the knife down then saw Leon standing next to me eyeing the food on the counter.
“Good morning.” I said less enthusiastic than when I did the same to Kiba.
Leon nodded his head asking “What’s for breakfast?”
I answered automatically, I’d pressed my lips together to make a puckering noise as I answered. “Mmm pancakes, eggs, and toast… What do you want first?” He went and sat next to Kiba. As I passed them both plates.
He answered “Whatever is good.” Then it seemed as though he and Kiba were having a staring contest since that’s all they did while I served them.
As soon as I left they stopped the staring and went to eating. The whole thing was ridiculous, I could have sworn that they were racing each other. When they were done, I took their plates and washed them. I could tell they went ever going start a conversation.
“Do you guys want to listen to some music?” I said eyeing them as they were about to start their ‘staring contest’ again.
They nodded. I turned the radio on. 88.7 was playing “Gives You Hell” by The All American Rejects, so I kept it.
Then the rest of the family came down. I served them all except for Saku, who’d gotten his own plate of food. They ate then got ready to go to their schools.
Well I was the only one who went to school, everyone else went to collage. Dan had to work early all this week so he was already gone. Dan was a photographer, and had to drive out pasted the woods, which always took him at least forty-five minutes to get by, when anyone else could have done it in twenty.
It was 6:45 A.M. now. “Come on hurry! You guys ‘ll be late!” I yelled. They came down and went out the door.
When I heard them leave and was sure they were gone I went to Saku’s room. Kiba waited for me at the bottom of the stares where I told him to stay put. When I’d come down I threw some of Saku’s clothes at him sure that they’d fit well enough on Kiba.
“Get dressed. You’re going to school too. I already made arrangements.” I said.
He got up and took off his shirt showing his very muscular looking chest. I blushed and left the room. I was about to yell up stairs when it was time to go, but he started down the stairs before I managed the words. He looked… excellent.
We got in the car and I drove to school. I got out and walked to the normal corner I always went to. All the girls where whispering about his hotness and I could hear it. It made me unhappy that he was being so… noticed. He had a huge smile on his face so I was sure he knew about the whispering too. He followed close behind me, so close that it made my heart race to have him that close.
I went straight to my corner the same way I always did, and lost him in the process. He look for me for a second and found me. I watched him as he took a step forward only to be surrounded by girls. I had to chuckle. He gave me a wonderful crooked half smile, and I could have swore my heart skipped a beat to it. Then some guys helped him out. They talked until the bell rang. I stood to take a step then Kiba was there.
“Excuse me. Could you help me find my classes?” he said chuckling.
“You are funny you know.” I sighed. “Come on.” I grabbed him hand and pulled him inside. “Let’s get your schedule.” We went straight for the main office and they handed him his schedule, and he handed it to me. I gladly accepted it. Then grabbed his hand again and pulled him to his class, which of course was my exact class, all day he was in every one of my classes.
1. Calculus
2. Art 1/ Art 2
3. Phonemic Science
4. PE
5. Lit./Comp.
6. American History
Ohh joy… Well, 1st hr he sat across the room. The same in 2nd hr. The rest of the hrs, he sat next to me. Getting ahead of myself, in science when I was the first one done, as always. I sat back in my chair, pulled out my cell phone, and text to my brother’s. Saying where Kiba was and the every hour thing I had going for me and random stuff. Then we went back to normal conversation.
Usernames:
Water_wolf - is me.
Fire_head - is Ryo.
Hecktic_music - is Riku.
Matrix_Blue - is Leon.
Demon_Life - is Lenix.
Black_Skies - is Saku.
Water_wolf : Mr. Al is so boring. Good thing we only have school tomorrow then the 2 free days. thank you Fridays. if only Friday was today
Hecktic_music : Mr.Al? I hated him. Why did the vacation have to end?
Demon_Life : Life really does suck. PLZZZ help us.
Matrix_Blue : Why can’t we be born knowing everything?
Black_Skies : I know right.
Water_wolf : Man do I hate this. I already know how to do this, & he wants me to do it over & over again. I want to go home or I just might bash my head through this nice concert wall.
Fire_head : So what did I miss.
Water_wolf : us complaining.
Fire_head : Ohh joy. Sorry I missed…
Matrix_Blue : how about we skip again?
Demon_Life : Ya! That would be good. Biology sucks.
Black_Skies : During lunch. Met at restaurant?
Water_wolf : Should/Can I bring Kiba?
Matrix_Blue : Why did you bring him to school? No he can’t!
I didn’t notice Kiba as he was leaning over reading what I typed. I poked him with my phone and pointed forward. He sat back in his upright position, not drawing attention to me anymore. I continued my conversation.
Hecktic_music : So everyone coming?
Matrix_Blue: I’m in!
Black_Skies : Me 2.
Demon_Life : I’ll be there..
Water_wolf : Ummm. Guys I can’t come unless Kiba comes 2… sorry!
Fire_head : So bring him!!!
Matrix_Blue : No!!! Don’t! This is our thing…
Black_Skies: It isn’t going kill you… just chill
Water_wolf : really guys, can he come or not?!?!
(there was a long minute or two of nothing and I worried. I bit my lip to pass the time.)
Hecktic_music : just bring him!
Matrix_Blue : Just do it…
Fire_head : Yeah! This should b fun
Water_wolf : got to go! teach coming. C u L8er
I put my phone away and sat back. The bell rang I grabbed my stuff and left. I went to the cafeteria & sat in my abandoned table. I forgot my money so I didn’t eat. I just sat there. With my arms on the table holding my head knowing to leave soon to meet my brothers. I closed my eyes. Then I was startled by a tray landing on the table. I looked up to see that it was Kiba.
“Why are you sitting here? What about those guys and girls you met?” I said in a angry tone.
“Cause they aren’t sitting here. I could tell they weren’t going be good friends.” He smirked at me.
“Well find somewhere else to sit.” I snapped.
“What?” he chuckled
“You don’t want you to be an outcast like me.” I whispered.
“Why are you an outcast?” He whispered back leaning close to me from across the table. I just stared at him blankly and didn’t think, of anything.
He pushed the try toward me. “What do you want?” He asked politely still smiling and staring at me.
I pushed the tray back. “I sort of forgot to tell you… we’re kind of ditching school and going to hang out at the restaurant with my brothers…” He looked at me a little surprised to hear that I ditched school. We were staring at each other until two girls came over and sat on both sides of him.
“Hey.” One girl said. She was Heather. The other one was Ally.
“She’s Ally. She’s Heather.” I pointed.
“Yeah. So what’s your name?” Ally said.
“Kiba. I recently moved here.” Kiba answered.
Then more and more girls came. There was one girl left without a seat. Molly. The… well not my favorite person in school. She told a girl to move, and since everyone bows down to her, she moved, and Molly sat down. While Kiba was talking to the other girl next him, Molly kissed him on the cheek. Then he started to talk to her. I haven’t seen anyone so into conversation with anyone like he was with her. I tried to start a conversation with him, but he gave me one word answers. Seeing him talk to other people, other girls like that made me well… jealous. I had no clue why either, I mean I couldn’t really feel that way about him. I didn’t know him well enough too, did I?
“To many people here. See ya.” I said quickly.
I stood and felt the tears start to build up. One fell and I ran out of there. Hoping no one saw, but Kiba saw. I quickly made my way to my car that I didn’t know how I’d gotten there so fast. I knew that Kida had stood and ran after me out form the lunchroom. But I wished he had stayed.
“Yuuki!! Wait!!”
I stopped in front of my car; keys in hand and ready to unlock it. I stared at the ground and I could feel the repentance on my face.
“STAY!! Don’t come near me… You’ll end up just like me.”
I walked to the door of my car then Kiba put his arms around me and held me tightly.
“I’m sorry. They just wanted to know some things. I didn’t forget you where there, but there were so many people all around me that it was hard to get to you. Then that girl kissed me, and……”
“She’s Molly. I hate her. She’s… She’s the one that put me in this state.” When I said this, I could feel the tears start to run from my eyes. I held them back as best as I could so that only few fell now.
“What did she do to you? What happened?” He said concurringly, while slightly tightening his grip.  

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Writer's Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items