Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
TammiZombie Journal Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TammiZombie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:32 am
So I am new to this, and eating right is hard to me.
I couldn't figure out how to put a ticker on here.

I am 5 foot tall, and I weight 170 pounds,.. [I just checked it again]

If I lose at least ten pound by my birthday which is April 5th, I will treat myself by purchasing Juice Couture perfume, which is expensive to me, but not to ridiculous.

This is me now.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:36 am
Altogether, I'd say you're one of the people blessed with not looking their weight.

Good luck! We're all here rooting for you.  

Lady Schist

TammiZombie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:37 am
Today I woke up. Got dressed.

I ate a banana, blueberry yogurt, and a teaspoon of crunchy peanut butter. I have been drinking flavored water all day. I am not sure if this is what I should be eating, it's all foreign to me.

I tried going out for a run, for the first time... it was very difficult.
It ended up pretty much being two minutes of running. and 43 minutes of walking.

I came home and tried this workout video which is on Comcast on demand, called Cardioki! Sing and work out, it was pretty neat. I did that for about 15 minutes.

I hope I am doing something right, I guess time will tell!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:38 am
Lady Schist
Altogether, I'd say you're one of the people blessed with not looking their weight.

Good luck! We're all here rooting for you.

Thank you very much,  

TammiZombie

Starlurk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:50 am
Good to see you're already on your way!

When I find that I can't keep up enough motivation to keep exercising and eating healthy, I try to split them up into different goals and work on each goal for about a week or two before going to the next.

Sometimes that's easier than just jumping in with both feet and sometimes it isn't. However I'm feeling at the time I guess. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:00 pm

My birthday is April 5 too!

Kasumi Kama

TammiZombie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:30 pm
This is really hard... I had a corn dog and cheese fries for dinner...
came home....
and I was sitting here, I was going to go swimming, realized it was to cold to drive to the pool, and now apparently it's the unwanted time of the month... for some reason that made me grab three pieces of chocolate and shove them in my mouth... hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling up for working out, my periods last a week.... What do you do when you want to work out but you're on your period? I don't really like the idea of tampons.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:35 pm
aw you are so pretty! heart

good luck  

Soi Tsuba

TammiZombie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:52 pm
Soi Tsuba
aw you are so pretty! heart

good luck

awthanks! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:07 am
So my biggest problem is eating, food is so easy accessible. It's always good to have breakfast, so I started out with a peanut butter and banana on white toast. My mom woke up and wanted to go out to do some shopping, so I agreed I wanted to go, a reason to get out of the house.... it's hard to exercise outdoors during a snowstorm. So when we went, my mom took me to breakfast... I ended up getting cheese fries and water, and trying 1/4th of a biscuit from a biscuit and gravy, and 1 hash brown roundlet? thing. So we went to the store, and I tried going for the healthy route... Bought flavored waters, yogurts, peanut butter, wheat bread,

I need to look good for mid march! meeting a cute bot at a punk show! wooo!

I wish I was feeling better, I found out I have free access to a college gym my mom works at. I'm hoping they have an elliptical, I hear great things about elliptical.  

TammiZombie

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:41 am
if it's a college, a real college, then yeah they'll have a great gym.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:55 pm
Soi- I looked it up, apparently it's not a great sized gym, but it is a university. Everyone online says that it's always small and crowded, and that all the sports members are usually taking it up. I will still try to go, maybe I can find like the low traffic hours...

my playstation 2 had been broken... so I couldnt play DDR Max 2 or DDR Extreme 2 buttttttttttttttttt I found my playstation 1 is working so I cna downgrade to DDR konamix... the graphics, and everything is so out dated, but hey... DDR is DDR and i am bad when it comes to eating so I have to work it off!

thank you everyone for your support! good luck to all of you well!  

TammiZombie

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:13 pm
hey!
if you want to exercise on your period and dont want to use a tampon then you could try doing something like weights (you could use house hold items, milk bottles filled with water, tins of beans etc mrgreen ) or things like sit ups, push ups etc. You can do them at home too, so even if something goes wrong then you wont be embarassed in a public place smile

Im not sure what times are going to be quiet at your gym- im guessing that early mornings, late afternoons and lunch times are going to be busy. If i were you i would try around 10-11:30am, maybe 1:30-3pm. Trial and error i guess ^_^

Good luck!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:58 am
Iconised Ghost
hey!
if you want to exercise on your period and dont want to use a tampon then you could try doing something like weights (you could use house hold items, milk bottles filled with water, tins of beans etc mrgreen ) or things like sit ups, push ups etc. You can do them at home too, so even if something goes wrong then you wont be embarassed in a public place smile

Im not sure what times are going to be quiet at your gym- im guessing that early mornings, late afternoons and lunch times are going to be busy. If i were you i would try around 10-11:30am, maybe 1:30-3pm. Trial and error i guess ^_^

Good luck!

Thanks! I still think I might go to the trails for a run... or maybe roller blade! The gym is opened from 8am - 10pm I might try to get there at like 7:55 am to insure I can use the equipment I want. unless it's the busiest then.  

TammiZombie

TammiZombie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:03 am
What a lovely morning! I feel great!

I went to bed early last night, I got plenty of sleep! I woke up at 9:30 am and I taught my niece how to write her numbers and letters, then I made us some breakfast! We both had half a pear, and I had twp pieces of wheat toast, and she had one of white toast.

Now I am reporting how I feel great!

Yesterday my niece [5 years old] and I were doing this thing that's on Comcast On Demand called kids work out. It's easy cardio steps, based for kids, so me and her did them! She thinks their fun, and I do them with her so she stays interested in it, and because it helps me get up and move too! She loves to excercise, she told me because it's good for her heart.. how adorable.

AND MY DDR IS WORKING AGAIN! I started playing last night! I am going to start playing it more now.

Another cool thing about my niece is she always wants me to play punk rock music, and she wants to dance! hahah run around the living room like crazy dancing and singing! Hahah little kids are good motivation to be active!

Thank you everyone your comments have been lovely!  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff