Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Love Kills Slowly (full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:03 pm
One day Natalie gets a call from her boyfriend saying that they need to talk. He tells her that he loves her but they just dont work as a couple. He told her that it was 'Her not him.' Natalie has tried to commite suicide every day since then but has never secceded.

When we meet Natalie will be walking on a bridge that sits above water. She wants to jump but cant. Your character will see her and what he does is up to you. I will be playing Natalie. I do hope you care to join. I want this to be a love/hate kind of thing. If you are interested please PM me. I dont have a character fillout yet but when i do i will post it underneath this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:19 pm
Gaia Name:
Name:
Bio:
Picture:
----------------------------------
Gaia Name: mellomeghan
Name: Natalie Ash Black
Bio: Natalie had found the love of her life. The were talking about marrige and everything. Then one day she gets a call and her fantasy of their realtion ship is ruined. She tries to off herself because she thinks she cant live with out him.
Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gaia Name:TeHsChNoZbErRy
Name: Vick
Bio: Vick works at a cafe, and has a steady girlfriend. He doesn't really care for her, and she doesn't really care for him. Their parents set it up. Vick would rather be travelling, but he has to stay in town. He has a secret; when he was fourteen, he tried to kill himself. Now he's older, and he realizes how wrong it is... and scoffs at whoever tries to do it.
Picture: User Image  

mellomeghan

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:35 am
Natalie walked down the road to the bridge in town. This time she was going to jump. This time she was going to forget him and his lies. When she got to the bridge she looked down at the water. She sighed and stepped to the edge. With her toes hanging over and her mind on him, she took a deep breath and tried to jump. He feet didnt want to move and she just stood there looking at the water rushing by.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:36 am
"Good lord, not another one," Vick muttered under his breath. He decided to see if this one actually jumped. He sat on the bridge railing, looking at Natalie who was standing a few yards away.
"Are ya actually gonna do it?" he called.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:05 am
Natalie was startled and yelped. She lost her balance and fell down towards the water. She reached her arm up to find something to hold onto. She was lucky to find the edge of the bridge. "What the hell!" She yelled up at the man. She hadnt even seen him there. She could have sworn she was alone. She grunted as she tried to pull herself up but failing. She was loosing her grip on the bridge and this scared her. "Dont just stand there help me damn it." She hissed at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:10 am
"Isn't that what you wanted?" he replied, but got up and went over to her. He took her wrist. He raised an eyebrow at her. "Did you change your mind?"
He paused, before continuing. "Cause if you have, I'll pull you up. If you still want to die, I'll let go." he loosened his grip on her wrist a bit.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:40 am
Natalie glared up at him. How did he know she wanted to jump she thought while swinging her other hand around and grabbing his arm. "Why the hell do you care what i want or not?" She asked while narrowing her eyes at him. This was not funny. She wanted to get up and run away from him. He looked like he didnt care if she died or not. 'Well who would anyway.' She thought then answered his question fully this time. "If you must know i wasnt going to jump. Every time i come here or try anything to hurt myself i never can do it. So yes i have changed my mind untill next time." She spat while pulling herself up using his arms. She was up far enough to reach the ledge with her leg. She threw her leg up and rolled onto the bridge letting go of his hands. She stood up and dusted herself off. "Thanks for the help." She said scarcastically.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:44 am
He pulled her up, then set her on the railing. He looked her in the eye. "Stupid," he muttered, then turned and began to walk away. He put his hands in his pocket, not looking back. He was late for work, damnit.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:02 pm
"Excuse me! I know you did not just call me stupid." She said while glaring at him. "Turn around and face me." She said. He slowly turned and looked at her like she was noting but dirt. "You have no idea who i am and you sure as hell dont know what i have been through to bring me to this point. You have no right to call me stupid." She said her voice breaking a little because of the tears forming in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:01 pm
"How do you know I don't?" he replied cooly, "C'mon, maybe you'll come to your senses if I get some food into yah." he jerked his head in the direction he was heading.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:10 pm
Natalie hesitated and the strode up to his side. She didnt know what to think of this who situation. "Do you know what i am going through?" She asked him with a wicked smile plastered on her face. "Soyou know what it is like to have your boyfriend of five years break up with you and tell you that he has two kids, who happen to be three. You know how that feels?" She asked him while raising an eyebrow and droping the grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:12 pm
"Why should I tell you about myself? I moved on from what I've experienced," he replied, "I stopped thinking about myself, and started thinking about how everything I did affected everyone around me." he looked at her.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:04 pm
"I never asked about you i simply asked if you knew how that certian emotion felt." Natalie countered. "Plus you may have people to worrie about the affect on them but i dont have anyone. My mom died when i was young and my father abandond me when i was ten." She said looking at him in the eyes. "So really it wouldnt matter to anyone what happens to me." She said simply with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 am
"I'm not telling you if I felt how that certain emotion felt," he said. "I only tell things to people I'm sure are gonna be around long enough to be at least aquaintances."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:47 am
Natalie rolled her eyes and shook her head. "You dont even know me. Why does it matter?" She asked wanting a stright forward answer. "You know what never mind i dont really care." She looked around and didnt recognize where they were. "Where are we going?" She asked him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff