Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Buying True Love~ (Literate Only) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:49 pm
Intro

I've done this a few times but it's never really be done my way so I'm trying this again. The gifted part is already taken so I need a "rich" person.

I'm looking for someone literate which means some one who knows how to type actual sentences. I will confess occasionally I do one liners but I try to avoid them. Most of the time, if you do one liners I do one liners. Regular rules apply and pm me with the subject "I'm Rich" so I know you've read this. The Rich guy HAS to hate the Gifted girl. Both times they were too nice. This is not what I want.

Feel free to bring in any type of drama. I can't be the only one making up stuff.

Plot/Setting
In a town, unknown to the world, lies many rich people. These people hide what they love. Gifteds as their slaves. No one cares what the gifteds think. To them, the gifteds are "freaks" that just so happen to do their dirty work. Literally.

In the town, there is an underground store where they go. Everywhere, people are locked up in cages because they're different. They were taken away from the families, from their homes because they were different. Each gifted is locked in a cage and bolted to the floor.

There is one gifted in particular that seems to be the hardest to sell. Al Roman, the owner, wants to get rid of her as soon as possible. The girl has been with a dozen masters. Each one has brought her back because of her attitude and lack of work. One day, a rich guy comes and buys her. At first they HATE each other. He was used to growing up with hating the "freaks" and the girl always hated the rich. But soon the two fall in love. Will his parents agree or will they have to take her back?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:12 pm
Profiles

Gaia Name:
Name:
Age (18-20)
Bio:
Picture:

Gaia Name: elphy_and_fiyero
Name: Elizabeth "Ember" Daniels
Element/Gift: Fire
Bio: I was taken from my parents after there immediate death. I never forgave myself. Al Roman has been wanting me sold for who knows how long. But no one has been able to keep me. I've been sent back countless times and each time I enjoy seeing the frustration on Roman's face. No one can tame me though I hurt inside. I was taken from my home the night I killed my parents and the night I discovered my gift. Over time I gained control and independence for myself. No one will ever tell me what to do.
Pic: User Image

Gaia Name: mellomeghan
Name: Brian Denail
Age 19
Bio: Brian has grown up with rich parents and a love for money. He wants to grow up to be just like his fater and to marry someone as beautiful as his mother. He is known for being very stuck up and at times very mean. When he went to all to find a gifted he was pleased when Al told him about on of the gifted's who has never had a master to keep her for long. He agreed to take her and so her who is in charge.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:03 pm
Ember paced in her cage as much as she could. Fire burned in her eyes. Al Roman stood in the back and smiled at her with a wicked grin. He knew today was the day she would finally be sold and he would never see her again. Al watched from a distance due to his own safety.

As Ember looked around, many other gifteds were locked up. Some were crying and some were just sitting there but not her. Ember glared at everyone that came close to her cage. A little boy walked up and looked at the sign. Ember didn't need to know what it said. She had read it backwards several times.

Fire Starter. Great worker. Ask Owner for price.

The little boy looked up at her. "Can you really start fire?" He asked. Ember looked at the little boy. To her, he was cute and seemed nice enough. Not like the other rich kids that walked in the store. Ember nodded to him and raised her hand. Instantly, it lit into flames and rotated her hand to show it wasn't a trick. The boy gasped in awe of her gift. It was a first for her. She smiled at him and so did he.

"Billy, let's go." The boy's mother said. Billy gave a wave and Ember returned the favor. She distinguished the flame and went back to pacing again. Al Roman's smile grew even more because other people watched her as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:29 pm
Brian walked into the store and headed straight for Al. "Al im here to pick up that vile creature you call Ember." He said while loking over to Embers cage. Al looked at him and placed his hand out for Brian to give the money up. Brian shoved the money in his hands and walked toward the cage.

"Hello Ember." He said with venom in his voice. "Its time to go." He said whileopening up the cage and brutaly pulling her out. He hated touching her but if he didnt now she would never listen to him.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 pm
Ember stopped pacing as she saw someone approach Al. As he looked at Ember, she knew nothing good could come out of it. Suddenly, the same guy was opening the cage and dragging her out. His grip was tight. Too tight for Ember. "Let go of me!" She spat at him. She tried to yank her arm out but his grip was too tight. "Don't make me roast you." She threatened.

Al laughed as they began to walk past him. Ember took in a deep breath and blew fire at his feet. Al jumped twenty feet in the air and glared at her. "I'll die happy if you never come back."

"I just hope you die." Ember huffed and watched as Al shot her a glare and then an evil smile. He knew things that she didn't. He knew who she was being sold to. Ember knew nothing about him or who she was dealing with. And yet he was not going to break her if she had anything to say about it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:15 pm
Brian nodded at Al as they walked by and laughed as she blew fire at Al's feet. "You better not try that with me or there will be hell to pay." He spat at Ember. He yanked her towards his four-door Jeep and shoved her in the back seat. "I swear if you burn this car in any way, i will beat you to a bloody pulp." He treatened while slamming the door shut. Brian opened his car door and got in. He cranked the car and put it into drive will gunning it. He just wanted to get home and get Ember to work so he could get her out of his sights.

He pulled up the drive way and parked in the garage. He opened up his door and got out. He walked over to Embers side and opened up the door quickly. "Get out." He commanded.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:26 pm
Ember jumped out of the car. "Gladly." She muttered as walked past him. She stopped in the garage since she didn't really know where to go. As she stood there, she looked around. It was nothing compared to the other houses she had seen. The garage was tidy but it needed a famine touch. Not that she was offering. Ember folded her arms and waited. "So what first, oh great one?" She asked sarcastically. "Shall I do your laundry? Wash the dishes? Clean the floors maybe?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:41 pm
Brian slamed the door to his Jeep. He spun around to face her. "You will NOT use that tone of voice with me." He said while raising his hand as if to slap her. He balled his hand into fist and droped it to his side. He took a beep breath to calm himself. "First you are to clean my quarters. Every inch is to be spotless. That includes the bathroom." He said with a wicked grin. He grabbed her arm and pulled her inside of the house, up the stairs and into his bedroom. When he opened the door the smell of old pizza and old moldy socks filled the air. He smiled approvingly when he turned to look at her. "I will give you till sundown to have this cleaned." He said while turning to leave. "And if it is not how i like it, you will not recieve dinner or breakfast for a week." He said with a gleam in his eyes.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:06 pm
Ember rubbed her arm as he slammed the door shut. The room was the most disgusting thing in the world. She didn't even have anything to clean with. His room didn't even look like it had a car. Ember had never seen anything like it before. She walked out of the room and passed him. Before he could say anything to her, she stopped and faced him. "I'm looking for cleaning supplies before you blow a casket." She turned around and began to walk in the kitchen as she continued to look for anything to clean with. "Not that you have any." She muttered the last thing to herself as she closed another cabinet.

After some searching, she found stuff to clean with and headed back up to his room. The supplies were hidden deep in a closet and they looked like they had never been used. She walked past him and barely looked at him. Hours of work seemed like days. Several times she wanted to burn things to the ground but she decided against it. Ember didn't want to go back into the cage. Each time she went back, Al would do things to her that would horrify anyone. He had mentioned that the next time she came back, he would take her into the bedroom.

She did everything she was supposed to and finally fished just in time. Her whole body seemed exhausted but she tried not to show it. Ember wiped her forehead and slammed the cleaning supplies at his feet. "Finished. Anything else, master?" She said sarcastically.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:23 pm
Brian looked up from his book and scawoled. He got up and walked into the kitchen. "Follow me." He comanded over his sholder. He went to the oven and pulled out some bread and a steak. "Here is your dinner. Eat it and go to your room." He said while pointing to a door at the back of the kitchen. "I dont want to see you untill mourning." He said while turning his back to Ember. "And i expect you to put those cleaning supplies back where you found them." He siad over his sholder.

He stalked back into the living room and picked up the book. He walked up the stairs and entered his room. He could actually see the floor. He hated to admit it but she did a great job. Even the bathroom looked as if it was brand new. He walked over to his closet and pulled out a pair of sweat pants he had forgot he had. He undressed and pulled the sweatpants on.(Note he has no shirt on) He looked around the room and groand. He forgot to bring up his glass of wiskey. He reluctantly walked back down the stairs and into the kitchen. He saw that she had ate most of her meal.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm
As Ember was almost done with her meal, he walked back in to grab a bottle of whiskey. She looked at the bottle that was now in his hand and she turned back to her food. Typical rich snob. She thought. Ember finished her food and washed her dishes before putting them away. She walked out of the kitchen but then stopped. "And where exactly am I sleeping?" She asked. "You know what? I'll find it." Ember asked not really wanting to know where he wanted to put her.

Ember walked around the house until she found an empty room. She stripped down into nothing and filled her bath with water. The moment she slipped in the water was the moment it quickly heated up. She closed her eyes and sighed as the warm water took over her body. Even though she was a slave in a rich house, this was her favorite part of being in someone's house.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:05 pm
((OMG. I just realized your name. I love wicked!! lol))

Brian forrowed his eye brows as Ember walked past. "Al was right she is a firey one." He said when she was out of sight. He uncrewed the cap and took a swig. He walked up to his room and found his guitar in the corner on its stand. He started strumming it and then played a few cords. He then pulled out his noted book from the cabbinet, that stays locked, beside his bed. He opened it up and played one of the songs he wrote. This was the one time he could actually relax and be himself, instead of the snob his parents forced him to be. He was glad they gave him his own house, that way he didnt have to put up with them during the evening. He finished the song he was playing and started to think of some random cords. He played them and it made a strange, yet beautiful sound. He wrote them down and added more untill he had music to an song. 'Now,' He thought, 'All i need is to find the right words.'. He played the notes over and over again but nothing came to him.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:28 pm
(YAY!!! I love meeting more Wicked fans!!!)

As Ember closed her eyes, a soothing soft music suddenly began to play. It was beautiful. She quickly finished her bath and threw on some clothes that she had. Thankfully, her other houses gave her clothes for her to keep. They might have given her old clothes but they were clothes she could change in to. The music seemed to fill the whole house. It seemed to send chills up spine. It was amazing. It was almost as if it was calling to her.

Ember walked up the stairs as she followed the music. It was coming from Brian's room. Instead of going in, she listened outside of the room. The music reminded her of the life she used to have with her parents. Words suddenly came to her mind. "Lying her awake thinking of you, You bring my heart out of the blue." She sang quietly to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:49 pm
((I know!! I know this may sound dumb but have you seen it on broadway?))

Brian relaxed as the music filled the room. He heard a light humming sound comming from his door but thought nothing of it. He finished the last cord and placed the guitar on the stand. He took another swig from the wiskey bottle and sighed. He started to sing part of another song he had wrote when his parents would fight. "Why is it easy to hide emotions when people are around but so hard to hide them from your son. I know yall have yalls differences but that shouldnt matter. I just want to be left alone." The words cut him deeper every time he sang them. He loved his parents dearly but sometimes he didnt want them around. He streached his body and stood up. He walked over to his door and reached for the handle but stopped. Instead he just stood there listening.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:06 pm
(Sadly no but I want to one day. I've only seen it off broadway when it's come close to my home. my mom and i are going to see it again when i get home from college)

Ember leaned against the wall and looked up. The words seemed to speak to her. It reminded her of her parents and how she used to act. She folded her arms and wondered if her parents would have ever forgiven her for screaming in their faces. It wasn't that they didn't understand, it was just they didn't know how to handle her at the moment. But before they could really talk, she had burned their house down with them in it.

Ember reached for the handle but stopped. It wasn't her place to talk to him even if his music was beautiful. She waited and listened but didn't hear anything. An image of him lying on the bed, passed out drunk came to her mind. She back away and headed back to her room. Ember changed into some of her old pajamas and slipped into her bed. The covers felt good as she seemed to slip deeper and deeper into sleep.

"Elizabeth, listen to us. We'll.....learn to cope." Her mother said.

"Learn to cope? You'll learn to cope?!" Ember said, her voice rising. Fire erupted out of her body. The house caught on fire. Ember tried to calm it down to save her parents but, no use. Their bodies burned with the rest of their belongings.

Ember shot up and gasped. Her heart was racing and her breathing was heavy. The sun shined through her window telling her that it was morning. Ember looked around and sighed as her covers and burned during the night. Now nothing was left of them. Ember covered her face and tried to calm herself. The nightmares were getting worse.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff