Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
HP slash VS. TV gays

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HP slash or what?
  HP slash
  TV gay couples
  Yaoi/yuri
  *gold*
View Results

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:43 pm
I'm sure plenty of us are familiar with other forms of slash... Like yaoi (boy/boy comic books/anime from Japan) or the gays in TV, like Kevin and Scotty on Brothers & Sisters. (Or Queer as Folk, lol! that one's a bit more.. obvious.)

Anyways, so,
which do you prefer? Why? wink

(This is of course, not to say that it isn't ALL amazing stuff. HP slash will forever be my slash base.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:45 pm
I personally prefer to watch TV shows and read books about gays and all that. Just more engaging now that Harry Potter has finished.
I mean, HP will forever continue in the hearts of its fans and in fanworks, but it's not the same for me anymore. cry

Still, like I said, HP is my base. Forever. razz

But then, now that I'm older, I also find myself busy with college and all that stuff razz so.. actually, I dont really pay attention to any of it as much as I did 3, 4 years ago..

Then again, blah blah blahblah blahh!! (yeah sorry, i talk too much. I'm just making it worse. Imma stop now. talk2hand )  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Off Topic Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items