Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Favorite obscure anime/manga

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malfuy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:22 pm
So what Obscure anime do you like. Im talking about the not so often or not at all herd one that fly under the radar but are actualy realy good. Me, I like the mangas Deadman Wonderland, Zombie Loan, and the Gacha Gacha serise.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:29 pm
i really like Otogizoushi,Rockman.EXE and Hikaru no Go.
and i like reading non-mainstream mangas like The World God Only Knows,Tantei Gakuen Q,Love Monster,Penguin Revolution,Ludwig Kakumei and lots more.

YumeOibito07

Erica Simmons

Durem Regular

3,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:22 am
Serial Experiments Lain was very mysterious, also ChaoS:Head, both are good, and they'll mess with your head razz  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:07 pm
I didn't really care for the ones like Serial Experiments Lain or ChaoS:Head. Just not my style. But I read and liked all the others that were mentioned here so far. At least I've read all the chapters that are out so far. But my favorite non-mainstream of all time has to be Ghost Hunt. It's creepy, has lots of ghosts and stuff, but it still manages to be funny and have just a hint of romance. It's great. Oh, Ghost Hound was also good if you like stuff with the supernatural. I'm also a huge fan of Skip Beat and Tokyo Crazy Paradise.  

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
An Anime Addict's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items