Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
THEY ARE MAKING A WARRIORS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Do You Feel?
  Excited!
  P**SED!!!!!
  Happy
View Results

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:08 pm
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! IT'S ALL TRUE!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE MAKING A WARRIORS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR THEY ARE!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Here’s what I know so far:
It’s scheduled to be released in 2010.
New Line Cinemas has claimed the rights to it.
Firepaw is going to be voiced by Elijah Wood (Excellent ^^)
Bluestar is going to be voiced by Rihanna (Ehh I need to hear her voice)
Graystripe is going to be voiced by Chris Brown (only voice I dislike T.T)Lionheart is going to be voiced by Liam Neeson (Lol, Aslan. Good Choice)

Also For Avatar Luvers, If you don't know their making a real-life movie coming out in 2010. The actors I cant complain except just one.....Zuko's.....the man playing him is.......

Warning After you read this you will diez Xp: Jesse McCartney  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:55 am
x3333333333 OMSTARCLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought they desided not ot do it..... lol Do you know the song Take a bow? Or Breakin dishes? Or.... I'm having a blond moment. Isn't Ponda replay by Rihanna too?
Do you know if it's going to be live, cartoon or computer film-age?  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Harajuku_Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:03 pm
in my opinion, some of those voices don't seem right.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:47 pm
I only don't like Cris and Rihanna, But I really wanted Elijah Wood as Firepaw/heart/star. I listened to voice clips and thought he was awesome.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:38 am
Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! IT'S ALL TRUE!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE MAKING A WARRIORS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR THEY ARE!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Graystripe is going to be voiced by Chris Brown (only voice I dislike T.T)Lionheart is going to be voiced by Liam Neeson (Lol, Aslan. Good Choice)

Also For Avatar Luvers, If you don't know their making a real-life movie coming out in 2010. The actors I cant complain except just one.....Zuko's.....the man playing him is.......

scream JESSE FREAKIN MCCARTNEY?! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING! that movie is gonna s*ck.... but good voices for the warriors.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:52 pm
.......i dont know wat to say  

Currently Dead Account

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:48 pm
shadowbonsai
in my opinion, some of those voices don't seem right.

I totally agree...but its still exciting!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:55 pm
Flowerpaw__
Moonsong-Wolf-Girl

scream JESSE FREAKIN MCCARTNEY?! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING! that movie is gonna s*ck.... but good voices for the warriors.

Ah, But I'm going to lock him in my closet before filming XD Jk (I wish I could crying )

I hate that people keep calling Hollywood racist because they didn't cast Asian Actors >.< I think that's just stupid. Avatar may have Asian Culture, but they don't actually LIVE IN ASIA!!!! THEY LIVE ON THE AVATAR PLANET!!!!!! scream ........ ._. Sorry for my ranting o' doom XP  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:54 am
Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Flowerpaw__
Moonsong-Wolf-Girl

Ah, But I'm going to lock him in my closet before filming XD Jk (I wish I could crying )

I hate that people keep calling Hollywood racist because they didn't cast Asian Actors >.< I think that's just stupid. Avatar may have Asian Culture, but they don't actually LIVE IN ASIA!!!! THEY LIVE ON THE AVATAR PLANET!!!!!! scream ........ ._. Sorry for my ranting o' doom XP

Case and point: jackie chan
though he probably wasn't cast in this movie...it would be funny if he was  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:04 pm
yea, i was kinda P.Oed when found out that McCartney was going to be zuko.  

Worgendonor

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:47 pm
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:26 pm
I dont think chris brown and rhianna are the right choices... i think graystripe should be voiced by david archuleta... cuz i imagined him to have a young-ish voice  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:49 pm
I'm not thrilled by this..... I hate when they make movies out of the books I like, cause they never come out as good as they could have. Oh well, hope they make this one good.  
The Gathering

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games