Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
What is the place where you gain/lose weight first? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delete_my_existence

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:53 am
I thought that it was your tummy when gaining weight,
and boobs when losing weight.. rofl

I've lost about 8lbs, but I've yet to lose any on my boobs eek
infact it has been going away from every other place but them.
scary. >.>

When I gained weight it went to my tummy first, then butt and face,
and I think lastly on my boobs.. surprised

how is it with you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:06 am
I've always been bottom heavy I'm afraid >_< When I started to gain I gained in the chest first, then arms, and tummy last.  

Starlurk

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:26 am

Well, I've been heavy for almost my whole life, so I don't really remember where it started first.. but I'm pretty sure it was the love-handle area. It's like I was a man, I don't have much extra weight around the hips, but a ton right under the waist xd

When I started losing, it first came off of my chest and face. I think next would be my arms, because I can see decent results there, too.

...And, of course, not a single inch gone from my love handles. crying

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:00 am
Oh man I'd kill to lose some off my face and arms XD I'm not sure where I'm losing right now. Tummy would be nice too.  

Starlurk

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:03 am
Everyone's different.

Myself, I lose and gain weight pretty much evenly everywhere. But it's the little things that make me notice I've lost weight. Like the fit of a shirt, or an extra curve I never had, or a muscle line underneath fat.

I'd like to loose fat on my fingers most. .-.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:16 am
hmm, I gained weight very gradually, my eating habits slowly crept up on me while I became less and less active ( a result of school and work) but I think it started in the tummy (this could also be a result of loosing muscle mass) then my butt and thighs arms and my face. The first place I noticed loosing the weight was my boobs. I went from a C to a B cup (bordelining A). My friends noticed it in my face. I guess when you look at yourself in the mirror everyday, you don't notice the changes, but my friends who I only see every couple weeks or so said there was a HUGE difference. Finally I was looking through some old photos and could not believe I had not noticed how much weight I lost. I had hit 160lbs when I first decided to change my lifestyle, or rather, go back to the way I use to be. I've been 135lbs for the past year at least.

Before:
User Image

After:
User Image

Will do one for the face too if I can get my fav pic from my boyfriend.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

__penguin__
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:49 pm
I think it differs for everyone. All my weight seems to go straight to my lower body (butt/hips/thighs/calves) with just a little going to my tummy and arms. It's kinda nice 'cause I actually get the illiusion of being skinny sometimes 'cause I'm not fat from the waist up (34B, size 11 jeans), but unfortunately it means I have the worst-looking calves ever. :XP: And when I lose weight it seems to come off the tummy and arms first (thank goodness my already-small boobs don't seem to get any smaller...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:24 am
I think I read somewhere that you lose weight from the stomach area first.  

Chloe_the_Cursed

Madame de Sousa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:34 pm
I gain weight in my stomach and seem to lose more in my boobs and I am only a 34 C/B to start with and it kinda is grr because I rather lose my stomach area.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:07 pm
__penguin__
I think it differs for everyone. All my weight seems to go straight to my lower body (butt/hips/thighs/calves) with just a little going to my tummy and arms. It's kinda nice 'cause I actually get the illiusion of being skinny sometimes 'cause I'm not fat from the waist up (34B, size 11 jeans), but unfortunately it means I have the worst-looking calves ever. :XP: And when I lose weight it seems to come off the tummy and arms first (thank goodness my already-small boobs don't seem to get any smaller...)

I don't wanna hear you complain about your boobs mine are way smaller and that's after the weight gain! scream  

Starlurk

__penguin__
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:27 am
Starlurk
__penguin__

I don't wanna hear you complain about your boobs mine are way smaller and that's after the weight gain! scream

I would be able to argue with you if you ever put pictures up on facebook! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:34 am
First love handles which thank god now I don't even have anymore. <3

Then I think my arms have started to shrink. >.>

Sarena128

delete_my_existence

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:33 am
oh I hope my love handles disappear soon too...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:50 pm
Sarena128
First love handles which thank god now I don't even have anymore. <3

Then I think my arms have started to shrink. >.>

So lucky. xd

Wow, it really does seem like it's different for everyone.

Kasumi Kama

spiitze

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:12 pm
Upper stomach, around my rib cage.

I wish i could lose it off my hips though stressed  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games