Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Serials
Virtual Rangers: Astro Force - Chapter 1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:54 pm
It's been a while since I wrote this, so I'm going to try to recall as much as I can and I'm gonna post it in bits in pieces in this first post. So if it doesn't seem complete, just give it time

Chapter I

"Man, what did we do to deserve this?" Rusty asked as he and his friend Joey left their History class at the end of the school day, disgusted by the copious amount of homework they had just been given.
"Dude, I don't even ask anymore when it comes to Mr. Bordis, I just accept it." Joey replied. "I mean, he bends over backwards to cater to the jocks, and then puts the screws to those of us who aren't athletically gifted."
"Why do you think everyone calls him 'Jockstrap'?" Rusty asked sarcatically.
"Uh-oh, what happend now?" Lisa asked as she met up with the two.
"Jockstrap stuck us with a 5 page report on World War II due by Monday." Joey answered.
"Correction, the football players only have to write a 1 page essay, everyone else has the 5 page report." Rusty said.
"Harsh." Lisa responded. "Well I'm gonna go drop my stuff off at my locker and then we can get out of here." She added.
"Sounds good, see ya in a bit." Rusty said as he and Joey headed to their lockers. After putting in the combination for his lock, Rusty opened his locker and found a note sitting atop his book. "Wonder where this came from?" He asked to no one in particular as he opened it and read what was written.

I, Dr Richter, request your presence this afternoon at my lab. My address is 482 Locus Street. Please arrive no later than 3 P.M. as this meeting is of the utmost importance.

"Hmm, wonder what this is all about and if anyone else got one of these." Rusty said as he placed the note in his backpack, closed his locker, and headed out of the building. When he met up with Joey and Lisa, Rusty pulled the note from his bag and asked them about it.
"I got one as well." Lisa said as she pulled hers out of her pocket.
"That makes three of us." Joey added as he pulled his note out.
"I've got a strange feeling about this, you guys." Rusty said as he looked at his watch. "Well it's 2:45 now, so we had better get a move on." He added as the three started to make their way to the address they had been given.

Outside of the Earth's gravity, close to the surface of the moon, an alien structure appeared. Inside, metalic fighters marched up and down the many winding corridors while a black and silver clad warrior made his way into the throneroom, he was joined shortly thereafter by a female warrior clad in tight black gear that took form to her body. The two knelt before the throne in front of them.
"Sire, everything is in place, shall we begin the invasion of Earth?" The male warrior asked.
"You may proceed."
"We will not let you down." The female warrior added.
"See to it that you don't. I do not tolerate failure of any kind in my regime."

"Well, this is the address." Rusty said as he, Joey, and Lisa stood outside of what looked like a normal house.
"So, who wants to go up and knock or ring the doorbell?" Lisa asked.
"Not me, who knows what this guy wants with us." Joey answered.
"I'll handle it." Rusty said calmly as he walked up and knocked on the door. No sooner than his knuckles touched the door, it swung open, almost as if it had done so on it's own. "Hmm, must have used a little more force than I thought." He said as he stepped through the doorway and into a very normal living room. "Hello, Dr. Richter, it's the students you requested to have come here." Rusty said as he, Joey, and Lisa walked further into the house.
"I don't see anything that would make this a lab." Joey said.
"Maybe there's a hidden doorway or something that leads to it." Lisa suggested.
"What, like how the entrance to the Batcave is hidden?" Joey responeded. "Don't be ridiculous, he's not..." He started to say as he bumped into a nearby bookshelf, which slid open to reveal a hidden staircase.
"Maybe he is." Rusty said as he passed through and proceeded down the stairs with Lisa and Joey following. At the bottom was what had to be the most high tech lab any of them had ever seen.
"Welcome to my lab." Dr. Richter said as he entered the room. "I assume you are wondering why I have summoned you here so I will get to point rather quickly. Scanners in orbit around the Earth just recently picked up signals from what we believe to be aliens. Unfortunatly for us, they are quite hostile." Dr. Richter added as he pressed some buttons on a nearby keyboard. As soon as he hit the last button, footage of the invaders began to play on the screen in front of the teens. "This is Medadrax, an evil creature bent on galactic domination. He and his two warriors, Drex and Shioxis, have been ruling over darker places and have now set their collective sights on Earth." He finished.
"So you expect us to just fight this guy and whatever else he might have?" Joey asked.
"Sounds kinda bogus if you ask me." Rusty said.
"I think the better question is, why us?" Lisa added.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:20 pm
Good so far.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:28 pm
Liking it so far.  
Serials

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash