Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- PAST GUILD UPDATES ---

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:11 pm
I moved the past guild annoucements/upadates from the guild guide to here for organization purposes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:13 pm

--- P A S T - G U I L D - N E W S ---

December 5st, 2005:
Total Users: 943
Total Posts: 42251

Tenebrion Valefor has been made a moderator for the
guild to help with n00b control and flaming issues that
have been happening as of late. Congratulations.

December 1st, 2005:
Total Users: 918
Total Posts: 41680

Darkxmoon has been made a moderator in order to
hopefully keep up with the needs of our ever expanding
guild. Congrats. ^_^

November 23rd, 2005:
Total Users:853
Total Posts:40584

There is a new guild game for the rest of this week.
Please check out the annoucements for more details.

November 19th, 2005:
Member count: ---

Guild ownership has been changed. New owner is lurichan.

Monday, November 7th, 2005:
Member count: 774

I, uh, see the Halloween Bash didn't go too well. Oh well, I'll plan better next year. Also, there's been a new link list in the Main Forum. It provides links to Guild Ad threads and such, I suggest you check it out.

Sunday, October 16th, 2005:
Member count: 655

Sub-forums are finally up and running, (after a long wait ), and I have purchased five for guild use. I may change or switch around threads so they go into their proper forums, so if you can't find a specific forum... it didn't just get up and walk away. Also, if scroll down to the bottom of this page, you'll find a little pink ribbon. Its there for a reason! This month is National Breast Cancer month, and I didn't think it would hurt if my guild would give a little charity to the cause.

Tuesday, October 11th, 2005:
Member count: 615

Anyways, not much up here. There was a minor GGN update some days go; with just a few tweaks here and there. Hopefully by the end of the week there'll be a sub-forum up and running, so that makes me happy. On another note, I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving! I recently purchased another guild, and I'll be sending you updates on that later.

Sunday, September 28th, 2005:
Member count: 530

Omgs!! Its 84 members and 2210 posts more from the last guild news update. Like, wow. I can't help but be amazed by our progess. Before we ourselves know it, we shall obtain the title of ultimate guild bad-a**-ness. Anyways, because there has been new sections added to the gaia town-place, I have secured myself a house, of which I will soon set up for guild use.

Furthermore, as you might already know, the beloved spambox (heaven for the gold-whores) was not working after the last guild shut-down. ["data row empty"] But has been recently recovered, and its now working again as "Spambox, v.2.0". While it was not working, lurichan made a subsitute called "Spambox 2". I think she deleted it after the first Spambox become functional again, but I'm not sure. And if she reads this (though no one reads this), she should PM me on whether she did or not.

Also, the guild is now striking that 30,000 post margin. Very close, mind you. And that's worth celebration. I'll have to put up a word with the Mods about the concept of a small party, and if it does go ahead, I'll post up info on it so you can join in on the fun. Well anyways, I'm off to hit the art forums again (so much to critique!).

Later days, fellow geaks.
~ Diz

Saturday, September 17th, 2005:
Member count: 446

After a very very long period of guild-less-ness because of gaia updates, we can once again return to our beloved home. I welcome you all back, cheers! ^_^

Sunday, September 4th, 2005:
Member count: 433!!! o_O

Omg. Wtf? I just had to give the okay sign to 8 member applications at once. And yesterday I had to do it to 6 at once. It seems, over the last 4 days, we've gotten a hell lot of new members.... so like, wow. And no PMed me about being the 400th member! Oh darn.

Oh, by the way, we now have a new banner! Check the forum for a thread titled 'new banner' for more details. I'll be placing the new banner under the banner section of the guild guide soon, so you can check there too.

Yay!
~ Dizzy (guild captain)

Tuesday, August 30th, 2005:
Member count: 395 (WE NEED 400!!)

The other two winners include themagikat and Koneko_darklight.

ATTENTION: Should you be the 400th member of our guild, PM me (Dizzy) for a special surprize. xd

Friday, August 22th, 2005:
Member count: 370

Okay, there's been a slight mix up with the contest for the guild 3rd month anniversary. Due to circumstances beyond our control, it was canceled on the 20th and was held on the 21st instead. As far as I know the winners so far include:

muted_faith9

As soon as I find out the names of the other two winners (if there are two other winners) then I'll post it up as soon as possible. Besides that, not much has sinced happened at the guild...

MESSAGE FOR ELITE MEMBERS:
Just so you all know, there's a poscessed minifridge in the elite members club. Should you be an elite member and have access to the clubhouse, please be aware of the minifridge at all times. It has a tendency to destroy things (like the lavalamp!) and cause mischeif.

Friday, August 19th, 2005:
Member count: 352

Here ye! Here ye! (or is it "hear ye, hear ye!"?) Anyways, our guild is now on the upper 7th page of the guild search page! That's up from teh 8th page, and we are soon to be on the 6th! Heehee, our popularity is growing steadily... which makes me happy.

August 16th, 2005:
Member count: 324

Just so you all know, lurichan just posted an announcement about guild anniversary games, which shall be taking place on the 20th (our guild's 3rd month anniversary is on that day). See the forum annoucements for details.

August 14th, 2005: The guild home page has been given a face lift, whether its better or not, I don't know. There has been some extra posts made to the Guild Guide, including some very interesting articles. [ click here ]

On a farther note, [if you didn't know already] there has been a new banner added, seen below. Also go to the Guild Guide for banner code.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

August 11th, 2005: New banner added! See guild guide for the code. xd

August 8th, 2005: More adjustments have been made. Once again, nothing major. I had the "Elite Members Club" created and placed as a sticky... we'll see how that works out. I deleted the lotto for the guild, and lurichan plans to create a new game for the guild's monthly anniversary. Anyways, as you might have noticed, my Avi is wearing a yellow dress. This is in support of Jark, and I shall wear this yellow dress until the dA hires him back or until I see fit to take it off again. If you don't know what I'm saying... then ignore it.

August 6th, 2005: I made some minor adjustments to the GotGoth? guild guide. Nothing much, just switched a few things around... I'm such a neat freak. >_<
Anyways, I'm looking for an uber cool hit counter for our guild homepage. If anyone knows about how to find a gaia-safe hit counter, PM me. I shall be forever thank-ful.

August 5, 2005: I got back some days ago, and forgot to post an update saying I was back. It seems that sgt. cloud had returned while I was away, but fortunatly lurichan cleared it all up. On a farther note, there have been some tweaks in the guild front page.

July 21st, 2005: I'm leaving to go on vacation tomorrow, and I shall be gone for 10 days. I don't intend to have any access to a computer (though I might) so I hereby leave lurichan in charge. As of now, she is the guild queen and is my replacement until I return. Should there be any unfortunate happenings or mischeiveous spammers, lurichan shall inform me when I return. (though I don't expect anything outrageous to happen in this homely little guild of mine.)

July 20th, 2005: Ohmigawds. The guilds were down.. so I was all going crazy because I couldn't get to my guild. oO

July 19th, 2005: I made a Zombie account today, his name is [ D a m i e n ]. I did this because I was really bored.. Oo Anyways, he's my little minion who collects all of my little gold I have and the few items I own. So if you see him around the guild, just so you know, I'm pulling at the strings. I also changed my name... AGAIN. Now it's "[ D i z z y ]". Anyways, I'm going to go back to my organization of the guild....

July 18th, 2005: Yay! Our guild now has 11000 posts and.. a lot of members. I'm really happy on how it progressed so fast. I adjusted the old "Got Goth?" thread we had back in the day... so that people won't be PMing me all the time asking to become a member. I also apologise for not being on gaia lately as much. Perhaps its because I'm too busy doing other stuff. On a final note, my congradulations go out to lurichan, for all the ridiculously hard work she's done.

June 22nd, 2005, 6:09 pm: lurichan has set up a mule account for this guild. All donation money/items should be sent there. For more information on how to donate, go to the information and faqs sticky.

May 25rd, 2005: A note from lurichan:

Quote:
All right everyone. This is going to be a simple post. We need you all to look through the threads really quick before you create a new one. This is a simple thing to do. If there is all ready a night club, please don't make ten more when one or two are all ready struggling to find customers.
There is already a main chat thread, please don't make a bunch more.

New threads should be about things not all ready covered somewhere else. If it is covered, then post there please.

If we see duplicate threads, we do reserve the right to delete them. You may recieve a message or PM about it first, but we don't need so many hang out threads that we can't find eachother anymore.

Bottom line: Please post in the existing threads before making your own tangent.

May 24rd, 2005: Some idiot named sgt~cloud was spamming continueously over the forum. He's guilty of mischevious and rude comments to Mods, Admins, and members of this guild. He was reported after not listening to warnings, and still after having his membership banned.

May 23rd, 2005: I changed my username from 'darkwitchdizzy' to 'Mistress Dizzy'. I hope that there isn't any confusions. Also, the 'Welcome' introduction page has been fully revised and updated.

May 22nd, 2005: A Vampyre thread is under construction. Expect it to be up and running soon enough.

May 21st, 2005: There has been some updates to some threads, as well as some newly created ones. As of now, lurichan is now a mod. Not only that, we have some new members as well. The guild has now been made public temporaily, so that we can get some circulation and new members.

May 20th, 2005: Collected enough gold to start an official 'Got Goth?' guild. I hope that all the old members will be able to find this place.

[ D i z z y ]

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:03 am
[ D i z z y ]
(Used to be koneko) I won something? When did this happen?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:25 pm
Tenebrion Valefar
[ D i z z y ]
(Used to be koneko) I won something? When did this happen?

When you got 500 gp from the guild mule for quoting her and stuff for the party a while back.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:07 pm
Ohhhhh now i remember  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:31 am
hey people its me keto just with a different name now  

xion_blackheart

xXbandagedkneeXx

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:56 pm
smile Yay.. Im in! but.. how do we know the latest stuff happen in our guild? smile anyway.. nice to meet u guyz.. i'll read further.. lol rock on! yay!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:33 am
HOLY s**t figured it out how to fix your charictor! if you lost you charictor or want to recreat it for free just pick your charictor! and press the word password ! i did it it worked for me ! i just now figured it out ! hopefully it wrks 4 u ! 4laugh xd whee whee whee whee whee  

i draw anime xoxo

Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff