Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
[+--+--+] The Last Note [+--+--+] (starting, join please!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akemi Idane

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:05 pm
It is the eighteen hundreds, London.

There is now what some consider to be the greatest orchestra in the world at a concert hall, and they have been touring all over Europe, collecting the elite at playing whatever instrument they play, and the final song of the night is reaching its climax. The music gets louder and louder, and then...
They're gone.
Orchestra, conductor, instruments, and all just disappear. Nobody in the concert hall remembers what happened, or that the orchestra even existed. Same thing outside, in fact, nobody remembers any of these people existing.
But they do.
They've been taken to another plane, a place where music is more than entertainment, it's a form of magic. They don't know why, but here they are, and now they've got to figure out how to survive in this new world. It doesn't help that they all speak different languages, and only the conductor can understand them all. But he can't be everywhere at once, so the few bilingual people have to act as go-between, and even then there are still many people who can't understand each other. But, somehow, they have to unite against the force that has made them change planes, and in the meantime, figure out what the heck they can do with that beyond overstuffed songbook.
Character Skeleton:
They pull the strings: (Gaia username)
But my name is: (Character name)
I'm a: (Female/Male)
I am: (How old are you)
My Weapon: (What instrument do you play, only one)
My Tounge is: (Where you're from, what language you speak. You can't be more than bilingual (that means no more than two languages))
Home is Where the Heart is: (Original Country)
Persona: (Personality)
Bio: (Past events that need to be mentioned)
Hope you can Recognize me in a crowd: (Appearance. Picture or description)

Rules:
1. Follow the Gaia TOS (should go without saying)
2. Romance is expected (and encouraged!) but keep it PG-13 for the sake of the rules.
3. Don't be immature. This should apply to everything, but just don't.
4. If you speak another language, you must type only in that language (use translators, it's what I do for French I can't type myself), but please post what you said in English afterwards, so that even if our characters don't understand, we do.
5. There are Americans in this, feel free to make one, but I will limit the amount of people who speak one language for confusion's sake. (If everybody speaks English then what's the fun?)
6. If you post a character, post in the RP. It's that simple.
7. Oh, don't forget to let us know if you're going to be gone for a while, so we can move along in the plot without worrying if you're going to get pissed or not.

Thanks! User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:16 pm
They pull the strings: Akemi Idane
But my name is: Mary
I'm a: Female
I am: 21
My Weapon: Violin
My Tounge is: French, and only French (I'll provide translations for the sake of people understanding)
Home is Where the Heart is: France
Persona: Rough, but is easily bewitched by men. She keeps her violin bow, the most precious thing to her, hidden underneath her skirts. Her violin has a case, but also is kept under her dress, because she likes to use the case for whacking people. Is rather impatient, and gets irritated when talking to people who don't speak French.
Bio: Nothing of particular importance.
Hope you can Recognize me in a crowd: User Image

Akemi Idane

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:43 pm
They pull the strings: Wolfchild
But my name is: Micheal Wroth
I'm a: Male
I am: 22
My Weapon: cello
My Tounge is: English and French
Home is Where the Heart is: Mongolia
Persona: Micheal has little of a social life outside of his music. Music is his passion.
Bio: From the age of six Micheal's family forced him to play every type of instrument imaginable. Unfortunately Micheal's talents seemed to limited to the cello.
Hope you can Recognize me in a crowd:User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:00 pm
They pull the strings: MercuryMadness36
But my name is: Henry
I'm a: Male
I am: 23
My Weapon: Piano
My Tongue is: German (Will be typed in green)
Home is Where the Heart is: Germany
Persona: Youngest and most talented in his profession (that he knows of, anyway) Henry is sarcastic and just a little bit arrogant. But he's not cruel or particularly rude. Henry generally gets along with people (or at least tolerates them), but will immediately let it be known if he dislikes someone. Out of habit, his fingers trace over the keys of whatever piece he has recently been practicing. Even if there isn't a piano to play on.
Bio: His father is, in fact, not German. But that's of no real consequence because the man left Henry and his mother before he was born. His mother died when he was very young, and Henry was raised in an orphanage until a wealthy family saw his potential as an artist and adopted him.
(Please disregard the eyes in the picture, for his are dark brown (almost black))

oOoMercury MadnessoOo

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Akemi Idane

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:36 am
Sure, you can type in a different color if you must.
Only one more person and then we'll get started.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:27 pm
They pull the strings: MercuryMadness36
But my name is: Eleanora Greco
I am: 21
My Weapon: Flute
My Tounge is: Italian (typed in red) and (broken) English
Home is Where the Heart is: Italy
Persona: Personality wise, Eleanora isn't that complicated. She's well breed and proper, and a bit naive when it comes to the harshness of the real world. She's shy but optimistic. Eleanora is not stuck-up like many of the other women that she grew up with, despite the fact that she never had to do a day's work in her life. But because she was never forced to do any work, she's a bit clueless when it comes to basic survival needs. Like cooking. She can also be annoyingly stubborn.
Bio: She and her brother were born into a very wealthy family. Ever since her first concert, Eleanora had been hooked on music. She begged her parents to allow her to study it, and, of course, they gave in immediately. She'd been mastering flute ever since.

(kindly disregard her clothes)  

oOoMercury MadnessoOo

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Akemi Idane

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:36 pm
Alright then, let's get started!
The chord slowly dropped off as people opened their eyes. They were definitely not in a concert hall anymore. A slight breeze flowed through the fabric and hair of everyone as they sat there in shock. The grass was perfectly green, almost to green, and a gentle, rolling set of hills surrounded them completely.
"Que continue ici?" Mary asked out loud to nobody.

((What is going on here?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:39 pm
Possibly the only thing stranger then randomly getting transported out of the concert hall in the middle of a piece is having the piano you were playing on be transported with you. Or so Henry thought as he looked around at his-their/i]-surroundings. "What the-?" He began, before clamping his mouth shut and rubbing at his eyes.As if he could make the sight go away. But no, when he opened his eyes again, he was still there, in the middle of the fields, instead of back in the concert hall surrounded by the marveled crowd he had been a second ago. He swore, eyes narrowing, as he stood from his seat. Where in god's name were they?!

Eleanora, herself had nearly fainted. Wouldn't you, if you suddenly found yourself in a strange place surrounded by people who could hardly speak the same language? "Oh no!" She cried out in surprise, when her eyes were fully open. In a ladylike and girlish manner, her hands flew to her mouth and her pretty silver flute fell to her lap.

oOoMercury MadnessoOo

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Akemi Idane

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:32 pm
Mary slowly put her instrument and bow away, then stood herself, accompanied by several others of the string section. Everyone started to stand and disperse around, tongues flying in various languages. "L'ok, ce qui l'enfer vivant va sur ici? Je pourrais avoir juré qu'il y avait QUELQU'UN qui a parlé français dans ce fichu endroit…" She mumbled to herself as she started to piece through the crowd, songbook in hand.
((Okay, what the living hell is going on here? I could have sworn there was SOMEONE who spoke french in this damn place...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:49 pm
Micheal ceased playing when he felt the ground around him shift from the cold wooden floors of the stage to this earthy terrain. Hearing the cries from the French woman Micheal replied to her. "Savez-vous où nous sommes? "

(Do you know where we are?)  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

Akemi Idane

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:39 pm
"Ah, là vous êtes. Pas, je ne fais pas en fait." She turned to Micheal, happy that she could finally make herself heard.
((Ah, there you are. No, I do not as a matter of fact.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:01 pm
Eleanora was looking around her in a sort of panicked manner, now clutching her precious flute to her chest. "Can anyone speak Italian?" She attempted to call out, looking around. But, of course, her quiet voice was drowned out by the even louder, more panicked ones of the people around her. "Hello?"

At the same time, Henry was gathering up his music (because if that got lost, he'd probably go crazy) and moved away from his piano. He didn't know if anyone spoke German. He hadn't heard anyone, so he assumed not. Damn his parents for never paying for French lessons. Henry scowled and looked around, trying to make sense of where he was, and how to shut up the growing hysterics of the people around him.  

oOoMercury MadnessoOo

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:28 pm
((is it too late to join??))

They pull the strings: Azula Mai 101
But my name is: Anastasia
I am: 17
My Weapon: Harp
My Tounge is: English (will be written in orange if thats okay)
Home is Where the Heart is: England
Persona: She is shy, quiet and isn't very social as she would rather keep to herself.
Bio: Even as a young child, she has always been fasinated by music and so when she became entranced by the music of the harp she began immediatly. She has never really been social with those around her and it always seems awkward around her as she never really speaks.
Hope you can Recognize me in a crowd:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:25 pm
They pull the strings: ~Masquerade Of The Night~
But my name is: Lipumira Sizer
I'm a: Female (Though everyone thinks she is a male since that is the illusion she created)
I am: 22
My Weapon: Guitar
My Tounge is: English/German
Home is Where the Heart is: Hesse, Germany
Persona: Lipumira is a very fiesty female. She isn't delicate in any way, shape or form. When she is scared, she often acts like a feral animal and can be on the psychotic side at times. She's also known to spit out words in her own tongue while in the middle of a sentance.
Bio: Lipumira grew up as a tomboy in her home of Wiesbaden in the state of Hesse in Germany. She often got in trouble alot as a child, so to channel her feelings into something else, she was given a guitar. She loved it immediately and practiced everyday. When she was old enough, she played for others in the streets until she was accepted into the London Orchestra. Ever since she went to London, Lipumira has dressed and acted like a man so she won't be treated like women normally are. So no one knows that their comrade is actually female. When everyone was wisked away to another dimention Lipumira found herself alone. Even though she never acted like it, she dislikes being alone, but is determined to find the others.
Hope you can Recognize me in a crowd:
User Image What you see
The REAL Lipumira  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:39 pm
Lipumira hit the ground hard. That definitely wasn't what she had been expecting. The wild woman sat up and rubbed the back of her head, defaulting to her native tongue as she began shouting at the top of her lungs. " Gut, das ist sehr ... Was zum Teufel ist passiert?!" ((Translation: Well this is great... What the heck just happened?!))
She growled and pushed herself up. She had clutched her guitar tightly to her when the portal opened up. Now that she was starting to remember, she seemed more dumbfounded than anything. " Dies ist ein schlechter Traum..." ((Translation: This has to be a bad dream))
She didn't care for the fact that she had been seperated from the others. But she was determined to find them. Just sitting around wasn't going to get her anywhere. She made sure her guitar was alright before heading out in search of the others.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff