Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~A Malfoy's American~ (Full) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:53 pm
Hogwarts is a school unlike any other. To some, it's a home. To others, it's a place of escaping their family. Only a few people think it's their own territory to rule. One in particular is Draco Malfoy, Seventh year Slytherin Prefect. Far as he knows, he rules the school along with the entire Slytherin House. Draco Malfoy could have any girl in the whole school if he wanted. Even if that meant not being in the same house but Malfoy has never found one outside of his house that he's wanted. Until she came. Then everything changed.

Sophie Taylor moved to London with her family from America in her last year of wizarding school. Her father, who works for the ministry, was sent to London as a promotion. At first, Sophie wasn't sure about moving to London but things changed after she made new friends on the train. Sophie had never ridden a train before. There were still many things Sophie had never done before. On the first day, Sophie seemed to be the biggest thing since Harry Potter. Everyone in the school seemed to enjoy her American accent and traditions. Well, almost everyone.

Right off the back, Sophie and Draco hate each other. Draco because she's taking over his territory and Sophie because he wouldn't leave her alone. Eventually, their little feud led them to play tricks on one another which led to their detention together for as long as Professor Dumbledor wanted them to.

Now in detention the two have to remain from killing each other. Although, killing each other is not the problem. Something else has stirred between the two of them and it's not hate. Somehow, against their will, they fell in love.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:30 pm
I'm sorry to say but this is literate only. I'm tired of working with one liner people. So please....no one liners. I understand writers block but it can't happen in every post. When you send me the pm, tittle it "Malfoy is here for you" if you're interested. The profile skeleton is coming. I will post it later.

Also, I do not care if a guy or girl plays the Marine so long as they are literate and the Marine is a guy. That's all I want. Please and thank you.

And......I think that's it.....if not I can always add stuff later.  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:36 pm
[align=center][b]What I see in the mirror everyday:[/b] [picture]
[b]The name my mother gave me:[/b] [name]
[b]How long I've been on this planet: [/b][age]
[b]I rule the house of:[/b] [the house you are in]
[b]My life:[/b] [Bio]
[b]How I act:[/b] [personality]
[/align]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:20 am
~bump~  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:03 pm
Profiles:

What I see in the mirror everyday: User Image
The name my mother gave me: Draco Malfoy
How long I've been on this planet: 17 years
I rule the house of: Slytherin
My life: Father in Azkaban, mother hiding out somewhere, and myself the ruler of the Slytherin house. Prince, as some call me. I've spent my life learning the dark arts, potions and anything that can give me some fun while tormenting Gryffindors. I am a prefect of my house, and I can get any girl I want, Slytherin or not.
How I act: Self absorbed, egotistical, a jerk. Well, that what the Gryfindors will tell you. I myself believe I am confident, merciless, and better then everyone.

What I see in the mirror everyday: User Image
The name my mother gave me: Sophie Taylor
How long I've been on this planet: 17
I rule the house of: Gryffindor
My life: I grew up in Chicago. The city lights helped me sleep at night. The rush of the city was always a sweet sound to me. The rush of it all kept me going. Then one day my father sat me and my younger siblings down and told us we were moving…..to London. Normally, I would have been thrilled to go to London but only to visit. But to live there? I didn't know if I could handle it. I did my research and found that London was nothing like Chicago. I wasn't sure about the whole thing but I had no say in the matter. We moved to London in three weeks and I left my true world behind. When we finally got there, I felt like I was suffocating. Not to mention my new Wizarding was in the middle of nowhere. Several times I thought of running away and going back home.
How I act: Outgoing, fun, wild sometimes but when I must I can get very serious.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:54 pm
(I'm making the ceremony in the morning and then free time after that)

Sophie turned to her mother once again. Her father was at work and her little brother and sister were already on the train, excited for change. "Mom, do I have to?" She asked for the millionth time. Her mother turned to her and sighed with a smile.

"My dear, this movie was for the better. Trust me. You'll make friends in no time. I know. You get it from my side." Sophie smiled and looked back at the train. Hayden, her hawk, squawked at an owl right next to her. Sophie pointed at Hayden as evidence.

"See? Even he doesn't want to go? He doesn't like the look of everything." Sophie said. Her mother laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I know sweetie. Now go before I force you." Her mother laughed and Sophie grabbed her things to put on the train. Sophie walked all the way down the train just to find a compartment for herself. A few times a few people would come in looking for a frog named Trevor but that was it. No one else came to join her.

The castle was huge. She had never seen anything so big before. Her school back home was in a building that lead to the magical part of it all. This was different. Plus, there was no city. Sophie was about to turn back and run but was stopped by three people. The girl especially. During the ceremony, the four of them got to know each other and Sophie found out almost all there is to know about the school. Sophie and Hermione hit it off right away. At the moment, Ron and Sophie were playing a game of guessing where the first years would go which house.

"Ron, I'm telling you. Look at the kid. He has Hufflepuff written all over his face." Sophie argued. Ron shook his head.

"No, he's definitely going into Ravenclaw. He's a bookie but he doesn't look that shy. Look, he just walks right up to the stool with his head held high. No shock on his face at all." He told her. McGonagal placed the hat on his head and everyone waited.

Ravenclaw! The hat shouted. Ron smiled in victory and Sophie stuck her tongue out at him. The rest of the ceremony went as planned and soon everyone was free to do whatever it was that they wanted. At the time, Sophie was by the lake watching Hayden fly around and stretching his wings.

"Not too far, Hayden. We don't know what lies in that forest." She called to him. Hayden squawked and swooped down to pick up a fish for food. The wind gentle blew and Sophie looked around the air. It was all beautiful but it seemed empty. Everything was too open to her. Sophie missed the city more and more. It seemed to be calling to her but she didn't really have any way of getting there. That and the moment she went back to the city, her mother would find out sooner or later and Sophie would never hear the end of it. Sophie sat down on the ground and hugged her knees.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:28 pm
(Wow. Just a warning, I don't think my post will be that long.)

Draco watched from his compartment on the train as Hogwart Students were wished Farewell from their families. Hugs, kisses, words of promise exchanged... It made him want to throw up. He was not being sent of by anyone. His father in Azkaban, his mother hiding from anyone and anything... He had no real friends, just his followers, Crabe and Goyle.

Speak of the idiots. The compartment door opened and the two numbskulls entered. Draco would have to go to the Prefect/Head boy, girl, section later.

The teen Heir was not in a good mood, which was visible from the fact that he wasn't sneering as much as usual. He was pouting instead of sneering. And he hadn't snapped off any insults at anyone.

After the train took off from the station, everything happened pretty quickly. The ride seemed like minutes and the sorting ceremony like seconds. This confused Draco, weren't things supposed to go slowly when your in a bad mood, and faster when your in a good one?

He decided to think about that as he walked around the black lake, bored out of his mind, looking from some peace and quiet from his followers. Malfoy spotted a girl sitting by the edge of the lake, and figured, why not see who she was. She didn't look familiar at all, maybe she was one of those muggle lovers from America or something ridiculus like that.

Getting closer, he saw that she was indeed, a new student, and not a first year either. "You there" He said with a demanding voice. "Who are you?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:59 pm
(trust me your post is fine. It's not short.)

Sophie looked up at some boy and looked at him curiously. She stoop up and took a good look at him. His physic, no doubt he was on the quidditch team, his posture, the way he held himself up and the look on his face. Sophie figured that he was not happy to see her. At first she thought that she was on private property or something but then she remembered that she was on school property. She was sure of it.

Hayden, who could see everything, flew down and landed on Sophie's shoulder. From the looks of everything, Hayden didn't like this boy one bit. Nothing about him was appeasing. Hayden squawked out of defense. "Shush!" Sophie told him and placed her hand over his beak. "Sorry. This is Hayden and I'm Sophie. Sophie Taylor. New transfer student from America." Sophie said calmly and nicely. The way he looked at her was something strange. By the way his face was all smug, she figured that he was Slytherin. Nothing good every came from a Slytherin, at least as far as she knew. Hayden, although remained quiet, moved somewhat anxiously on her shoulder. At one point, he even dug his claws into Sophie's shoulder.

"Ouch!" She cried and grabbed Hayden. "Enough with you. Go hunt before you do something you'll regret." She told him and threw him up in the air. Sophie rubbed her shoulder and turned back to the boy as she waited for him to say something else.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:17 pm
He smirked at the first look he recieved from the mystery girl. She at first, looked a little scared. Did she know who he was then? Draco was startled by the bird as it flew down, nearly hitting his head with its wings before landing on the girls shoulder.

So... Sophie Taylor was her name... It was so, American. He disliked it instantly. He smirked again as he learned that she was indeed from America, the place he had guessed. It just went to prove that he was always right, boosting his ego greatly. Draco chuckled as the bird dug it's claws into the girl's shoulder. He much not like her either.

"My name's Draco, Draco Malfoy. I'm a Slytherin" He said, as if that explained everything to her. "What are you, ravenclaw? hufflepuff?" He asked, seeing no marker on her cloak that would indicate which house she belonged to. There was absolutely no way she was a Slytherin, not with her nice attitude and behavior.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:00 am
Sophie folded her arms and huffed with a smile. "Figures." She said as she looked him up and down again. Her guess was right. It was almost too easy to spot a Slytherin a mile away.

"I'm Slytherin." Sophie tried to keep a straight face but when she saw the look on his face, she almost couldn't help it. Sophie tried to hold in her laughter as she shook her head. "I'm kidding. I'm in Gryffindor. Geez, you Britain's are too tense. You need to relax and learn to have some fun. " She folded her arms as she waited for anything to happen to him. She preferred him being struck by lightening but the sun was shining and no one was that lucky. Although a fallen tree would have worked too.

The image of him being smashed into the ground sent a snort out of her mouth randomly. "I'm sorry." She said, trying to keep her focus. "My mind tends to wonder randomly sometimes."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:47 pm
((Sorry it's taken so long to reply... Tons of stuff going on as of late...))

Draco didn't like her attitude. The look of shock on his face when she said her house, pretending to be slytherin, was hilarious. He quickly snapped back to his normal self when she told him what house she was really in.

He huffed. "Figures... A muggle lover from America would never fit into a prestige house like Slytherin" He said. "Probably poor like the weasleys too" He commented under his breath, looking her over as he did so.

Draco shook his head. "From now on, you either avoid me or get hexed, got it new girl?" He asked, smirking that evil little smirk of his.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:02 pm
(That's ok. I understand)

Sophie huffed. "Pa-lease." She said as she folded her arms. "For one, I am not poor. My father happens to work above yours. That's right, Malfoy, I've heard things about your family. And second, you'll be lucky if I don't throw you off a cliff the next time I see you. That is if I see you." Hayden, who had been flying in circles above their heads, landed back on Sophie's shoulder. Hayden squawked at him as Sophie began to walk past him. With her other shoulder, she bumped into him as she walked past and headed back up to the castle.

Sophie stormed into the Gryffindor common room and into her own room. Hayden hopped off her shoulder and landed at the end of the bed which Sophie collapsed on. "What's wrong?" Hermione asked as she walked in. She had been reading downstairs and watched as Sophie stormed in.

"I hate Slytherins!" Sophie said through her teeth. Hermione sat next to her on the bed and sighed.

"You met Malfoy, didn't you?" She asked and Sophie nodded. "I know. He's the worst of them."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:40 pm
((I am so sorry, please forgive me for taking so long to reply. I've had so much going on... I needed a break. I should have sent you a PM to let you know... I feel horrible for making you wait for so long... I promise to post in the morning.. It's too late tonight and I have to log off now.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:15 am
(that's ok. It's understandable. I know how life can get sometimes. I've been there.)  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:03 pm
He watched as she walked away from him. How dare she speak to him like that... Then again she was gryffindor, that lot was always rebelious... Draco shook his head and began walking again, back to the school and the slytherin dungeons. He entered the common room, trying to think of what to do next. Go terrify some first years? Nah... He'd done that so many times, it wasn't really all that funny anymore.

Hunt down that girl and jinx her? That was definitely one of the more appealing ideas, but he could guess that she would have gone back to the Gryffindork's house by now. He would have to settle with insulting St. Potter in Potions class the next day.

(sorry short post, couldn't think of much...)

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff