Welcome to Gaia! ::

Momo Madness - Get a job! Get Momo coins! Get free items!

Back to Guilds

Tags: momo, money, free stuff 

Reply Crazy cocunuts (Introductions)
Get a Job Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-oO Fr0z3n_Ic3 Oo-
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:44 pm
User Image
User Image

..:: || Welcome || ::..

Hey everyone! There are still many jobs available! All you need is post which jobs you want.

How to get the job:
1. Show that you can do that job. Ex- Artist (You must know how to draw)
2. Must follow criteria.
3. Must listen to your leader.
4. Must do the job you are ask to do. If not then you are fired!
5. Must enjoy and participate.

The bunny with clothes on will be the captain in your team. EX-User Image (The bunny color is the same.)

Welcome - Other information - Artist - Bank - Mail Man/Woman - secretary - Other Jobs - Much more.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:46 pm
User Image
..:: || Other information || ::..

Jobs that are full-

-None yet-

New Jobs-

Helping hands

You will get a bunny in your PM to show what job you get. You need the bunny to post and get Momo coins.

Some jobs will have a test which you must finish. Then the captain of the group will see if you are worthy being a member.
User Image

Welcome - Other information - Artist - Bank - Mail Man/Woman- secretary - Other Jobs - Much more.

-oO Fr0z3n_Ic3 Oo-
Captain

-oO Fr0z3n_Ic3 Oo-
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:47 pm
User Image
..:: || Artist || ::..

What they do-

Captain (1-30 Momo Coins)- Assigns work to team. Collects banners and pictures for guild and assigns momo coins. makes banners and other things too. Makes teams or different kinds of art jobs (ex- one team can make banners another team can make Avi art). And much more
Crew (1- 30 Momo coins)- Do assignments that captains announce. Make art, gifs... And much more.

Your bunny will look like this:

User Image

Welcome - Other information - Artist - Bank - Mail Man/Woman - secretary - Other Jobs - Much more.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:50 pm
User Image
..:: || Bank || ::..

What they do:

Captain (1- 50 Momo coins)(Two people)- Assigns work, keeps track of peoples Momo coins and levels, gives out Momo coins, makes contest/events using Momo coins.

Crew(1-45 Momo coins)(3 people)-
Helps captain keep track, help assign momo coins, sends PM about their Momo coins, help out with contests/events.

Your bunny looks like this-
User Image

-oO Fr0z3n_Ic3 Oo-
Captain

-oO Fr0z3n_Ic3 Oo-
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:52 pm
User Image

..:: || Mail man/Woman || ::..

Main mail Captain ( 1-45 Momo coins)- Makes the newspaper, gives out coins, gives order, artist, and a good speller, give out the tests for the new people wanting jobs...

Mail man delivery(1-15 Momo coins)- Sends newspaper to everyone, do the orders the Captain tells,...

Your bunny looks like this:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:53 pm
User Image
..:: || secretary || ::..

Secretary (1-70 Momo coins)- This person will have to keep track of the members in this guild. She/he is the person who can bans people from the guild (Send a PM to captain) , add people, and helps keep the place organized. She/he Must be literate. She/he must be on Gaia for more then 1 year. She/he gives out orders. She/he will need to send out Pms Warnings to those who are not active. She/he will be helping out with all the stores and telling you how much coins you have. And much more.

Secretary 2 (1-60 Momo coins)-
Helps out with contests, help the first secretary, will be announcing new jobs, taking over when someone is not here or will be leaving our guild (captains) but if not then they are expected to find someone else to take that persons place. And much more

Secretary Helper (1-50 Momo coins)-
Helps out the 1st and 2nd secretary. And much more

Your bunny looks like this:
User Image

-oO Fr0z3n_Ic3 Oo-
Captain

-oO Fr0z3n_Ic3 Oo-
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:54 pm
User Image
--NEW JOB--

Helping Hands-

What you do-
-You go around answering questions, help out new comers, help captains when needed help. Advertise our guild to other people. Think of ideas for events contests. Help organize the forums. Help fix spelling mistakes (Yes, I will make lots of spelling mistake) ect...
There are 10 slots for this job.
You get paid 10- 20 Momo coins.

Slots-
1.togglefox
2.66_Toxic_66

Waiting-

There is no test for this job. You will get fired from this job if you don't do anything, and people in the waiting line will fill in your spots.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:56 pm
Jobs Captains- (congratulation)kingdomheartswiz Bank captain
Sparkle_Girl10 Secretary!
iLoveMyBaBeANN4ever Mail man
Crew- (congratulation)
Missriz secretary assistance

People that left. (Good bye)
kingdomheartswiz  

-oO Fr0z3n_Ic3 Oo-
Captain

-oO Fr0z3n_Ic3 Oo-
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:10 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:14 pm
Hey sister.  

skull307
Crew

-oO Fr0z3n_Ic3 Oo-
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:40 pm
Hey brother. Wassup?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:56 pm
I get it now!
O.o  

i i s p a r k l e_cloudz
Crew

Wheezing Lover

i i s p a r k l e_cloudz
Crew

Wheezing Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:06 pm
I want to be the bank captain.
But, first I want to know how are we going to keep track of the momo coins?
I also want to know about the Secretary.
What do you mean by helping out with the shop?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:55 am
Sparkle_Girl10
I want to be the bank captain.
But, first I want to know how are we going to keep track of the momo coins?
I also want to know about the Secretary.
What do you mean by helping out with the shop?

Hey, Sparkle
When you are the bank captain you need to go around and see if people are talking and being active. Also contests and events will have Momo coins given out. You just keep track of all the Momo Coins people have and you updated the Momo coins all the time. This job is really hard but you get paid lots of Momo coins doing this job. I will keep track of the captains Momo coins. Secretary keeps track of people who are active and people who aren't. You send them a PM with a warning that they are not active. You also give a list of people who are not active to vice captain or me. Then I would Ban them from the guild. Help out with the shop means that the marketplace on this guild which you need Momo coins to buy will need someone to be in charge and help out. So when someone wants to buy an item in the marketplace you can inform me about this order. You also keep track of everyone's store. I hope that answered your questions. You can only have one job. Please chose one. Thanks  

oO_C u t e - P a n d a_Oo
Vice Captain

xXShiningXSwordXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:55 pm
can i get a job as a mailman captian  
Crazy cocunuts (Introductions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items