How Crappy Have things gotten? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De La Luna IV

Tipsy Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:05 am
Seriously where is everyones stand point on gaia? I do believe its gone down the shitter. :/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:45 am
heres_your_sign
Seriously where is everyones stand point on gaia? I do believe its gone down the shitter. :/
down the shitter for sure gonk  

OoChIcKeNoO

seragnel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:20 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
heres_your_sign

Concurred. But then I rarely am ever here so I tend not to care overly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:44 pm
seragnel
OoChIcKeNoO
heres_your_sign

shitter, yo.  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

zzaped
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:53 am
Smokey5000
seragnel
OoChIcKeNoO
heres_your_sign

shitter, yo.

Lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:04 pm
But Gaia has always had technical problems and bugs. Maybe we are just getting bored of the absense of those we all know and wish were around more? sad  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:56 am
~ Anime Betty ~
But Gaia has always had technical problems and bugs. Maybe we are just getting bored of the absense of those we all know and wish were around more? sad
The only person I really care for has been gone for a while now, but usually she's around a lot. Speaking of which, Goddess is on rarely lately too confused  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:57 am
Mistress of the Dark
~ Anime Betty ~
The only person I really care for has been gone for a while now, but usually she's around a lot. Speaking of which, Goddess is on rarely lately too confused
I believe Goddess is busy with her job. And some other activities irl. But anyhow you're looking hot Mistress, is that your Halloween Costume? ninja  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gods_Phallus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:23 am
I'm indifferent to how gaia has 'changed' i'm not on enought to notice i guess. I have noticed the sudden influx of younger things running around.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:27 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Mistress of the Dark
~ Anime Betty ~
I believe Goddess is busy with her job. And some other activities irl. But anyhow you're looking hot Mistress, is that your Halloween Costume? ninja
Thanks heart but no, this will be my new normal outfit 3nodding I kinda hope we'll be getting new clothes right before Halloween, just like last year  

Silly Pudding

Takalis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:04 am
Yarrrrggh....its me shitter pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:47 pm
Its just ppl are doing more stuff now, kinda reminds me of hs in a way, we try to keep in touch, but most have went separate ways, plus there is the deal with the real world we have to deal with... stressed  

TigerHistalmos

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:56 pm
I'm sick of people complaining about gaia. You know what? noobs will break anything and its up to everyone of us to make this a good forum! It has changed over time, I will agree. Things change, I've been on her efor not much longer than betty but and I have seen the changes. Yes, sometimes gaia sucks but it is one impressive site but I know it will change again. However, I have many friends on gaia and i think gaia is a wonderful pastime where people from all over the world and all ages can come together. Tell me that is not beautiful....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:17 am
its not beautiful. its admusing. 3nodding  

Takalis

vegetunks
Crew

Invisible Elder

11,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:01 am
I wouldent say its in the shitter... it is still tecnically still in testing phase... but overall I think its getting better ^^ im mainly on here for my friends anyway.  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff