Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Cinderstar is the best clan leader in the guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you agree?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i don't know
View Results

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:47 pm
just what it says in the title  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:36 am
scream BOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE BEST!!!!! NO ONE IS MORE AWESOMER THAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:57 pm
*rolls eyes* and *pushes Cursedstar into puddle*

I think Patchstar is the best leader in the guild cuz she's the one that made this and thought of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:06 pm
i second that notion!

but a good leader wouldnt be anything without her loyal subjects i mean, members ^-^  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:01 pm
hey I members. . . um. . . subys. . . .>.< Thanks Honeyheart because you know what? That is the TRUTH!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh . . . . . . . ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:30 pm
i cant decide!!! cuz i luv cinderstar, and patchstar, and crystalstar all the same... they're like pringles!!! you cant eat just one!!! but they're people and that would be cannibalism... so they're really not anything like pringles... but you get my point right???... im just gunna shut up now...  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:09 pm
Let's settle this argument and all agree that I'm the best leader.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:40 pm
Naw... I say between Patchstar (cos she created this guild) or Crystalstar (cos she is awesome xd )  

mai_tsumi47

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:24 am
Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
i cant decide!!! cuz i luv cinderstar, and patchstar, and crystalstar all the same... they're like pringles!!! you cant eat just one!!! but they're people and that would be cannibalism... so they're really not anything like pringles... but you get my point right???... im just gunna shut up now...

ahahahahaha! so true. although I would say cursedstar and cinderstar. rolleyes  
The Gathering

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games