Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:58 pm
In a world where dragons fly constantly, lives a world where anything is possible. For centuries the two elemental kingdoms, fire and ice, have hated each other but have lived in peace. The two kingdoms have always stayed in their land. Over the years, a darkness has covered the land and fought with both kingdoms at different times.

Now, rumors have begun to spread about the darkness. The darkness is planning a whole different attack. To fight both the kingdoms at the same time. The king of the darkness wants all the land for himself to rule.

The king of the Ice kingdom has called a meeting with the royals of the fire kingdom. The fire kingdom agreed to send their best fighters. The only problem is the best fighters is the prince and princess of the kings and queens of the fire and ice land. Each one with their own elemental powers along with their dragon that helps protect them. Their dragons chose their masters the second the dragons were born. All the dragons have one thing in common. They can all speak telepathically with their masters and their masters only.

Now the kingdoms are coming together for the meeting. The prince comes to the ice kingdom along with his father. The fate of both of their kingdoms rest in their hands. But something else has happened. The prince and princess have fallen in love with one another. How will the kingdoms fight now that love has come into the picture? Will the prince make the princess stay home or will they fight with each other side by side?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:00 pm
Fire- A feisty prince who does what he wants. The only reason why he agreed to come to the ice kingdom was because of the topic. This feisty prince doesn't care what other people think about him. He believes that his ways are the best ways. The fire dragon of his only reeks havoc with the prince by his side. The two are constantly getting into trouble together. The Fire prince finds that the Ice Princess is the only one that he will actually listen to since she is the one that holds his heart. ~ Reserved for wolfchild357

Ice- An obedient princess who always follows rules. This princess has always wanted to break out of her obedient side but only found she could through fighting. Her ice dragon always makes sure that she stays in line and follows her father's order. The Ice Princess can only become her true self with Fire Prince. He is the only one to show her the true way for her. ~Taken by elphy_and_fiyero  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:00 pm
Profile Skeleton:

[align=center]
[b]What everyone sees: [/b] [Picture. Would appreciate it if it was anime]
[b]I am the Prince/Princess of:[/b] [Kingdom you are]
[b]The name my mother gave me: [/b] [Your characters name]
[b]My true best friend:[/b] [Picture of your Dragon.]
[b]The name I gave my best friend: [/b][name of your dragon]
[b]My best friend can:[/b] [Powers your Dragon can do...again...limit to two and telepathy doesn't have to count since they all have it]
[b]What I do best is:[/b] [Powers that you have. Limit to two please. Flying cannot be one of them. Only your dragon does that]
[b]My Life:[/b][Life story. Does not have to be long but at least five sentences.]
[b]How I act:[/b] [Personality]
Who stole my heart: [who's your lover? ;)]
[/align]

Darkness Profile Skeleton:

(Also works for the Minions)

[b]What I look like to others:[/b] [anime picture again]
[b]My true form:[/b] [Can be a monstrous picture]
[b]What I call myself: [/b] [Your name]
[b]Why I am the way that I am:[/b] [Life story. Why did you turn evil? Why do you want to gain all the land for yourself?]
[b]My true powers:[/b] [Powers....again...limit to two]
[b]This is my pet:[/b] [Picture of dragon and yes the minions can have dragons as well]
[b]The name I gave my pet:[/b] [Name of your dragon]
[b]The gifts my dragon possesses:[/b][Powers of dragon...again....limit two]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:02 pm
Rules:

1. Please plenty of romance......but keep it PG-13
2. I am God and let's keep it that way.
3. No one can die unless you have their permission.
4. When the battle starts, let's not have everyone scratch free. That doesn't always happen in battle so at least get hurt.
5. In order to be a prince or princess you must also be able to voice multiple characters. For example the kings of your kingdom and your dragons.
6. PLEASE NO ONE LINERS!!!! I understand writers block but that can't happen every time. Don't know what to write? Make up drama. That's a good start.
7. Dragons can only talk to their masters. The other dragons cannot talk to the other prince and princesses. ex: the earth dragon cannot talk to the fire prince.
8. When you pm me, put in the subject "I am the" and whatever prince and princess of whatever kingdom so I know you have read the rules.
9. I can add more rules if need to.  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:03 pm
Profiles:

What everyone sees: User Image
I am the Prince/Princess of: The Ice Kingdom
The name my mother gave me: Athena
My true best friend: User Image
My best friend can: Breathes ice and can control ice and water
The name I gave my best friend: Hayden
What I do best is: I can control water and Ice like my dragon.
My Life: All my life I've always done what my father wanted me to do. It wasn't that I didn't want disobey him it's just that I never found a reason to. I always felt that if I did what he wanted me to do, then there would be less fighting. One day I was practicing my fighting outside, and my father saw me. He noticed how well I fought and challenged me. I beat him almost too easily and he persuaded my mother to let me fight. When I go into battle, I feel like I can finally do what I want and how I want.
How I act: obedient to my father, sometimes I 'm a little too uptight but I do know to have fun so long as it doesn't prevent me from disobeying my father.
Who stole my heart: The Fire Prince

What everyone sees: Kalip Wroth
I am the Prince/Princess of: The Fire Kingdom
The name my mother gave me: Kalip Wroth
My true best friend: Zaroff
The name I gave my best friend: Zaroff
My best friend can: Breath Weapon (Fire) Controls fire.
What I do best is: Control Fire / Immunity to fire no matter what degree.
My Life: On the out side the Fire Kingdoms King and Queen were still in love and perfectly happy. However, upon closer inspection one notices squabbling amongst the king and queen. The king wanted nothing to do with his "son", and wanted to discard of the retched baby, but the queen would hear nothing of it, and basically raised Kalip on her own. His mother was the greatest sorceress in all of the fire kingdom, and had Kalip trained in combat to try and balance his inherited magical abilities. Upon reaching the age of six Kalip's training began. Everyday he awoke to battle exercises and sword training. How Kalip loathed it, he longed to prove his abilities, and this war was his chance to...
How I act: Kalip being royalty expects people to listen to what he says and doesn't take no for an answer, add that to the fiery (bad pun) personality and you have a overanxious hellion who is constantly getting into trouble. He has no qualms about stating his opinion no matter whose feelings it hurts. He will defend the ones he loves with his last breath, little does he know, it may be literal...
Who stole my heart: The Ice Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:16 pm
Athena walked silently through the halls as she headed to meet her father. Hayden told her that it was of some importance. No matter what it was, of course, Athena would do it proudly for her father. Her long black hair, now in braids, swayed gently behind her as she walked. "You wanted to see me, father?" Athena asked as she walked into the counsel room. The king nodded and gestured for his daughter to sit next to her. "Are we meeting with the counsel?"

"Not exactly, my dear." The king sighed. "There have been rumors going around our kingdom. The darkness is planning to hit all of the four kingdoms at once." The king paused but Athena never said a word as she continued to listen. "Athena, I have invited the fire kingdom here to meet. We must join forces and defeat the darkness." Athena looked at the ground as she thought more of this.

I will stand by your side, Athena. Whatever it is you want to do. Hayden said to her. Hayden, her dragon and best friend, floated in the clouds above the castle at the moment.

I know Hayden. We must do as father wants. I think joining forces is the only way we can truly live in peace once again. It's been so long since we've been able to travel the caves without having to worry about the darkness. Athena told her. The king looked at her curiously since he didn't know the conversation that had just taken place.

"Athena?" The king asked. Athena looked up at her father and smiled. "We must do what must do." He told her.

"Does mother know?" Athena asked him. The king nodded and Athena sat peacefully in her seat. "Then I will tell the servants to help prepare the rooms." She bowed to her father and left the room, wondering how the four kingdoms would treat each other.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:43 pm
"Kalip!" Was shouted through the castle halls from a deep bellowing voice. Upon hearing the call, Kalip rushed towards the angry voice, knowing his "father" was about to inform him of the situation, and how he wouldn't be able to make it, so he would have to go in his fathers place.

What am I to do with that old fool Zaroff? Kalip transmitted to his dragon.

I know not my friend. Just be hopeful, one day this will all be yours and you can run it how you wish. Zaroff reassured his charge.

Reaching his fathers chambers, Kalip dropped to his knee before the king. "You called for me your majesty?" Kalip stated.

"Yes, Kalip. As you know the Ice Kingdom has invited the four kingdoms together to discuss a mutual treaty against the darkness." Clearing his throat the king continued. "I have far to many ordeals to be taken care of to go, so you will be going in my place." Waving his son off. "You will leave immediately."

I knew it.
Kalip thought to himself. Come on Zaroff, might as well get this over with. Climbing to the top of the castle, Kalip mounted Zaroff before heading off to the Ice Kingdom.

When the frosty mountains surrounding the Kingdom came into view, Kalip urged Zaroff on until they were perched atop the foreign castle. Jumping from his dragons back, Kalip rushed to the counsel room when he again knelt before a king upon bended knee. "You have requested a meeting with us Ice king." Kalip asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:58 pm
Athena walked into the throne room a moment or two after the fire prince did. At first, she didn't see him walk in the castle. Um, Athena. There's something you should know. Hayden said but Athena shook her head.

Not now, Hayden. Athena said and opened the doors.

"Father I-" She stopped upon seeing the prince kneeling in front of the king. For one instant, she thought that he might be a suitor but that was impossible. War was coming and there was no time for a suitor. Nor was there time for a marriage of any kind. Athena took her place next to the king. "The room is prepared." She told her father.

"Excellent. Welcome Prince Kalip. I heard you would be arriving in your father's stead. Please, if you wouldn't mind taking a seat." He gestured to one of the chairs in the throne room. "As you may have heard, the darkness is coming to attack both of our kingdoms. No one knows when they will strike but when they do we will be ready. My daughter, Princess Athena, will be joining us in battle as well." The king added as he gestured towards his daughter. Athena sat still in her seat as she waited for the prince's reaction to her being a girl. "We have prepared a room for you to stay in. We hope it is to your liking."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:16 am
Kalip arose from his kneeling position, his gaze caught that of princess Athena. He was mesmerized with her beauty. Her long black hair; carefully braided in two strands down the back. Her deep chestnut eyes holding intellect well beyond her years. Zaroff, we have to be careful around this one. Kalip relayed to his friend. Walking to the seat the king gestured for him to use, Kalip to his place to await further instructions.

On the castle roof, Zaroff awaited calmly for Kalip's return, all the while looking for the princesses dragon.

Kalip turned towards the king while seated in his chair. "I am sure the accommodations will be more then satisfactory." Kalip trailed off as his gaze again fell on the princess. Shacking his head of his thoughts. "Oh the matter at hand." Kalip said in a loud, strong tone. "How do we plan on stopping the darkness from over taking the kingdoms?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:28 am
Athena watched the prince carefully. As he gazed at her, she got a strange feeling. Hayden, from outside, could sense this feeling and felt that she needed to be closer to Athena. She flew on the rooftop and noticed the other dragon. At first she thought nothing of it since it was probably the prince's dragon. She looked at the dragon and then through the window so she could really see what was going on.

I'm here Athena, if you need me. Hayden said. Athena tried to hide her smile with the closeness of her friend.

Thank you. Athena said and then returned back to her father.

"Well," The king began. "What I have noticed in the battle is that, several times, the darkness himself will be flying alone. Many of his minions will be too busy in battle. He's defenseless. Almost anyway. What I am suggesting we do is a surprise attack. Either capture the darkness or kill him. Either way this war must end." The king said. Athena bowed her head at the thought of more fighting. She hated to see her father fight again. The last time that he fought, he was injured and was on best rest for weeks. The last thing Athena wanted was to lose her father or any other loved one.

Head up, princess. We must do what your father wants, Athena. Hayden said. Don't worry. Everything will be alright. The sooner you are out of this meeting, the sooner you can relax by the lake.

I know, Athena said as she raised her head back up. I'm just afraid of the outcome.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:46 pm
Listening intently, Kalip relaid the plan to Zaroff. This is a good plan Kalip. I am glad this king knows what he is doing. Not wanting to divert his attention Kalip did not answer his dragon back, only nodded his head as the king spoke.

"I see. It is a simple plan, but effective...if everything goes smoothly for us." Kalip was curious to see what the king would say to Kalip questioning him.

Kalip it is a solid plan. The darkness has never changed their tactics before so why should now be any different?

Kalip replied a bit unsettled. I do not know Zaroff. Something just seems off. This woman is starting to bother me. I do not like the thought of her in this war. There are too many ways it could go wrong with her involved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Athena figured her father's plan would work since most of the time they did. Hayden couldn't have agreed more with both of them. The king nodded and continued. "Yes, I thought about that. If my plan didn't work and all. What do you suppose we do? I was thinking, if that didn't work, that we could capture him some how. Or do a sneak attack. Anything to take him down." He said. Hayden looked at the other dragon as she continued to listen in on the conversation.

There's something about this fire prince I don't like. The same for his dragon. Hayden said. Athena ignored her and tried to think of another tactic for them to try. But even if she thought of one, her father might not thing twice about the idea.

"May I suggest something?" Athena asked. The king looked at her and shook her head.

I figured as much. Everything must go his way when it comes to me. It's a miracle he would even let us fight in the battle. It's a good thing we're the best. Athena said as she sat back in her seat. For once, she wanted to really voice her opinion but her father wouldn't have it. She looked at her father again and he waved at her indicating her to leave. Athena wanted to scream out of frustration but didn't. Instead, she did as her father instructed. She bowed to the two of them and left the room before heading to the lake, her second favorite spot to go to.

Hayden flew off into the air and landed next to the water before freezing it. Athena walked on the ice and paced back and forth slowly with her eyes closed. Why wouldn't her father even listen to her? Did he not want to listen because her because she was a girl?

Maybe you should see if your mother is alright. The baby is supposed to be coming soon. Hayden suggested but Athena shook her head.

No, they don't want me in there either. She's getting closer to having the baby and when she does, my mother only wants my father in there along with the nurses. Plus, I can't really talk to my mother now. Not when she's about to go into labor. Athena said. Why can't I ever bring out my voice? Why must I always be obedient? She asked rhetorically. Hayden didn't really have an answer for that. Neither one of them did.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:48 pm
Kalip heared the princess speak up, and was curious to what she had to say. "Your majesty. Perhaps hearing her ideas would enlighten us." Kalip stared at the princess trying to judge her reaction.

Kalip you are pushing your diplomatic powers. Zaroff warned.
Be quite. Let us see what events will unfold from this womans presence in the battle to come.

(Sorry for my short reply. I have been suffering writers block for the last few weeks and it is growing from a minor inconvience to a major annoyance. Again I appologize.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:12 pm
(It's ok. It's understand able. I get those too sometimes. Thanks for letting me know.)

Athena paced back and forth on the frozen ice slowly. The coolness of the air was calming her down for now. She would do this everyday after something her father would say to her. For some reason, Athena could never really voice out what she wanted to say. Her father would never really want to listen to her. Father's right. I am just a girl who doesn't know anything. I should just stick to what I'm good at and what I will one day become. A mother, a wife and a queen. Hayden lied on the ice as she watched her friend pace back and forth.

Don't forget you're also a warrior. You love to fight. Hayden chipped in. Athena stopped but then shook her head.

Yes, I do enjoying fighting because it's where I can actually do what I want without following the rules. But how long will that last? A queen cannot go into battle. My father would never allow it. Even if I am a good fighter. She thought and stared at the ground as she continued to walk back and forth.

~~~~~~~~

The king shook his head and waved his hand. "No, she is just a child and as such her ideas are usually pointless and useless." The king was about to say something else but a servant came in and whispered something in his ear. "Ah, I see. Very well. Tell her I will be right there." The servant bowed and walked out of the room. "Excuse me, Prince Kalip. My wife is having a baby and is due any day now. She needs me so we will discuss this matter later. I hope you find your bed chamber everything to your liking." He stood up and left the room without another word, leaving the prince alone in the room.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers