Diana is the eldest daughter of her family, and is set to inherit her father's company. Her parents are reconsidering giving her the company, but she doesn't mind. She wants to do something with her life. Something other than living in her father's shadow.
But her parents decide that she has one last chance.
They're now paying another rich young man to take her and turn her into a proper young heiress.
Diana despises him immediately, and treats him as if he was a disease that she doesn't want to catch.
Then she comes up with a plan to bring him to see her reasoning.
Will he be able to bring her over to the rich side of life? Or will she make him follow her?

User Image
DianaKimKikkert
TeHsChNoZbErRy

◕_◕
(xxxx) A Toad in A family of Frogs
<xxx>

The Life Cycle
Diana has always been in the shadow of her father. Being the heiress to his big corporation, she was taught from a young age how to properly run a large company. When she figured out that her life had been planned out for her, she decided to rebel.
No fate but what you make right?
So she decided to go her own way. She took money from her bank account (which she wasn't allowed to access until 18 ) and ran away from home. Her parents tracked her down about a month later at a concert and dragged her home.
Since then, she's run away twice. She is now 17 and believes that she's finally getting her wish of her parents giving up on her.

The Behavior Patterns
Diana is stubborn and determined. Once she sets her mind on something, she runs straight into it and keeps on until either she collapses out of exhaustion or gets to the goal. She treats all the people she's known since childhood with disdain, and would rather run away with a stranger than go on a date with one of her neighbor's kids.

Music
Running
Swimming

Rich People
Her Parents
The Boy getting paid to make her a 'proper lady'.

Fill this out and PM it to me under 'Full Moon Sway'

[imgleft]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd274/hollow_art3/thomas dekker/tyrhjty.jpg[/imgleft]

[color=red][b]John[/b][/color][color=gray][i]E.[/i][/color][color=red][b]Ingram[/b][/color]
[color=gray]Username[/color]

[color=red]^_^_^_^
[u]I o o o o I[/u][/color] [color=gray]Prince Charming Here for the Rescue[/color]

[align=center][color=gray][size=24]•[/size][size=14]•[/size][size=24]•[/size][size=14]•[/size][size=24]•[/size][size=14]•[/size][size=24]•[/size][size=14]•[/size][size=24]•[/size][size=14]•[/size][size=24]•[/size][size=14]•[/size][size=24]•[/size][size=14]•[/size][size=24]•[/size][/color]
[color=red][size=16]The Life Cycle[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=9]Bio[/size][/color]

[color=red][size=16]The Behavior Patterns[/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=9]Personality[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][size=24][color=red]•[/color][/size] [size=9][color=gray]Like[/color][/size]
[size=24][color=gray]•[/color][/size] [size=9][color=red]Like[/color][/size]
[size=24][color=red]•[/color][/size] [size=9][color=gray]Like[/color][/size]

[size=24][color=red]•[/color][/size] [size=9][color=gray]dislike[/color][/size]
[size=24][color=gray]•[/color][/size] [size=9][color=red]dislike[/color][/size]
[size=24][color=red]•[/color][/size] [size=9][color=gray]dislike[/color][/size][/align]