I should've posted this earlier, but...

If you have Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, three special missions are available for download via WiFi. They're only up til January 31st, so download them quick. You can download them even if you haven't beaten the game. These missions will allow you to get a Manaphy egg, a Riolu, and a Darkrai that can be transferred to Diamond or Pearl versions!

Also available are two extra missions involving Palkia and Dialga, but those two aren't transferable. They're fun little missions, though.

UPDATE: The special missions are no longer available, but according to Serebii.net, a new extra mission will be available from March 1st to April 30th. This is a mission revloving around Shaymin. The Shaymin is NOT transferable to Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum, but it could still be fun.

And if you don't have Shadows of Almia, you should look into it. I personally love the Ranger games. They're cute and funny, and a great spin-of. I'm waiting for someone to realize the Styler could be immitated with a Wii remote and make a version for the Wii. I'd love that.

Anyways, that's my little update for now. More info available on pokemon.com or pokemonranger.com. Or Serebii.net