Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
Gatherings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:21 pm
We have a new Gathering Forum, and here is where Patchstar chooses what warriors and apprentices are allowed in there for the gathering. I choose on the 14th of Each month, then we can start posting on the 15th.

January

All warriors, apprentices and kits are allowed to go.

February

Eagleheart, Moonflower, Joltflash, Robinsong, Brookfeather, Mosspelt, Pantherclaw, Wishsong, Reedblossom and Leafpetal are allowed to go.

Check here on each 14th to see if you've been found worthy in Patchstar's eyes to go to a gathering! The rest of you are not allowed to post in the Gathering Thread who weren't allowed, but you may continue to post in every other forum. You may also go in there to look at what we're doing, but if you post, you will be in trouble. =O

Enjoy our new gatherings and forum!

P.S. Even after the 15th you can post in the gathering (those of you allowed) but as soon as the month is over you stop and have to wait til the 15th of the next month.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:06 am
When does it start???  

Hunter of Atermis

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:08 pm
it starts on the fifteenth as soon as it hits 12:00 midnight (from the fourteenth to the fifteenth) and it ends at midnight on the 30/31st (or 28/29th for february)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:12 am
At midnight, we party!!!!

cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine dramallama dramallama wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  

Hunter of Atermis

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:29 am
For this gathering, Eagleheart, Moonflower, Joltflash, Robinsong, Brookfeather, Mosspelt, Pantherclaw, Wishsong, Reedblossom and Leafpetal are allowed to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:38 pm
Aww, okay. Maybe next moon for me xD  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:57 pm
sweatdrop i can only choose so many...besides february is cut short...^-^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:03 pm
Lol that's okay, don't worry xD
Besides, it seems as if this guild is quieter than usual :l  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:19 pm
yeah i've noticed...

this month, Eagleheart, the three medicine cats, Joltflash, Robinsong, Mosspelt, Scarclaw, Cinnamonleaf and Brookfeather are allowed to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:39 pm
Yeah!  

Hunter of Atermis

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:36 pm
For April, Eagleheart, Wishsong, Leafpetal, Mosspelt, Moonflower, Joltflash, Robinsong, Scarclaw and Brookfeather are allowed to go.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:59 am
3nodding  

Hunter of Atermis

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 am
Uhh..Who's going for June? And do Medicine cats automaticlly go to the Gatherings? I wnated to know if I was allowed to rp for Bumblepaw there.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:22 pm
naw naw, what about sept? WHAT ABOUT SEPT!  

SpecterSolemn

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:33 pm
sorry guys, i'm so bad at this xD

for september the list of cats who can go are:
Me, Eagleheart, Leafpetal, Scarclaw, Mosspelt, Joltflash, aaaaaaaand i'll figure out the rest later cuz i gotta go. Spicepaw (Spiceshadow?) can go too :3  
MoonClan

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games