Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering -- January Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 pm
For our first gathering of the year (and basically ever), everyone was invited. So start our roleplaying. Warriors, apprentices and kits will be able to chat here a while, but then it's the leader's turn to tell what's been happening in their clans (in their roleplays basically, so those who are lost can be caught up, and maybe we can intertwine our roleplays and get things straightened out.)

Remember Rules!
No swearing
PG 13
No godmodding or auto hitting
and plz dont take control of other's characters unless you have permission or you need to for some reason.

Begin...NOW!!!

Patchstar flicked her tail for her warriors to wait. The first gathering! She hadn't been to an official one since SkyClan had split. Now that Cinderstar had found this Gathering Tree, the leaders organized a gathering every full moon.

"Let's go," mewed Patchstar, leading the way. Her deputy Eagleheart fell in back to help along the elders and queens with kits. A few warriors fell behind as well to help out.

As they neared the Clearing, Patchstar smelled the faint scent of WoodClan. They had probably scouted the area before as Patchstar had advised, to make sure no foxes or badgers lived there.

"I guess we're first to arrive." Patchstar said to her clan. "Go ahead and make yourselves comfy," she instructed. The cats dispersed around the area and Patchstar hopped up onto a root of the Gathering Tree and waited for another clan to arrive.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:07 pm
Cinderstar lifted her mouth and scented Moonclan up ahead. "ok everyone ready?" Cinderstar murmered to the cats behind her. They all nodded their heads. "ok lets go!" Cinderstar trotted down the hill and into the clearing. "Patchstar!" Cinderstar called in greeting. She flicked her tail to let her cats know they were free to roam.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:48 pm
Duskwind and her clan walked slowly towards the Gathering tree. FireClan's first gathering would be awkward since their leader was missing and their deputy was dead. But in the back of Duskwind's mind she was as excited as a kit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:51 pm
Sorrelleaf started making her way down to the gathering with the rest of Snowclan. Crystalstar and Bearclaw both weren't able to come right away, so she had to lead the whole clan. Flicking her tail awkwardly, Sorrelleaf went down to talk with the other clan cats.  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:45 am
lol PebbleClan ditched because we're just that awesome cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:20 pm
And this is why Crystalstar and Bearclaw could not come right away...(jk)*kidnaps Cursedstar* (CHARLIE MY LOVE!!!!!!! heart biggrin )

Crystalstar and Bearclaw followed SnowClan's scent towards the gathering. All clans were there except PebbleClan. "Hurry," She said to Bearclaw and they stared running.

(WHAT HAPPENED TO THUNDERSTAR?!?!?!?!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:37 pm
((Lol, I dont't know what happened to Thunderstar... I never know what happens, though sweatdrop and I only posted for you because the day was ending and you hadn't posted yet rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:18 pm
(lol, ok)

Crystalstar jumped up onto the root next to Patchstar and touched noses with her. "Hi," She whispered and glanced over to where Cinderstar sat. "Hi, Cinderstar." Suddenly she noticed that only three leaders were here, but four clans were bellow. Crystalstar lend over to Patchstar, "Where is Thunderstar?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:37 pm
Robinsong sat down with three of her kits, Mewpaw, Longpaw, and Rainpaw. Lightpaw was sitting with the medicine cats, his eyes on his leader.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:07 pm
(since T-Star's last post said that he and a group of cats went to go see if our camp was still on fire and he hasnt posted again we said he was lost. xp )

Duskwind craned her head to see where PebbleClan was. Where are those kittypets anyway...  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:53 pm
Rainpaw weaved his way through the cats, talking to them politely. He ran into Duskwind and sprang back shocked.
"I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:01 pm
(lol nice)
Cinderstar glanced around worry flickered on her face. "I'm shure he just got delayed." Cinderstar then glanced at Patchstar she still felt uncomfterable to be sitting by her instead of below her, Patchstar still felt like her leader in some ways. Cinderstar shook her head then lifted her tail trying to hide her sadness on the inside. "Shall we begin without him? If he's not here I'm shure one of the cats in his clan will cover for Fireclan."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:04 pm
(I WILLNT DO ET NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!)

"It's okay. I'm Duskwind from FireClan!" Duskwind mewed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:19 pm
"Hello Duskwind, I am Rainpaw from MoonClan."
Rainpaw's amber tail twitched and his blue fur bristled from the wind.  

MADLYALICE

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:24 pm
"Hi Rainpaw. This is Creampaw." Duskwind mewed as she flicked her tail towards the white and red she-cat.  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff