Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gatherings--Introduction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:20 pm
Every 14th of the Month, EACH LEADER in the guild will announce who is allowed in here for the gathering. Those who are invited must post in here. Even if it's something stupid.

Gatherings will now be held on the 15th of each month!

User Image

The Gathering Tree. Where leaders gather. Each leader sits on one of the Five Giant Roots, and the Leader Giving the news for their clan sits on the lowest branch.

Please be considerate of others. StarClan don't want fighting at a gathering!

This is the place to go to talk to your friends in other clans in a roleplaying type fashion. No real nonsense here, and remember to keep all the rules. ^-^ Enjoy our new Forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:16 pm
Any Leader can start a gathering for the month, cuz Patchy's forgetful. All members can submit pics of what they think the gathering looks like and stuff as well, and whichever leader gets there first and starts off the gathering's clan is the first clan to arrive, and thus proceeds until all other clan leaders are there.

Patchstar is going to make a thread in the individual clan forums to allow leaders to choose who goes with them with each gathering. Remember, this gathering, everyone is allowed to come.

Also, even if it's after the fifteenth you can post in here pertaining to the gathering, just not before. as soon as the month is over you must wait til the next fifteenth to start another.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:48 pm
Also, no clan can skip out! (Cursedstar!) that deprives your warriors of their gathering rights!!! Unless there's something that's come up (in your roleplays like a death or not believing,) then you should come!

If a leader cannot be present (thunderstar) the deputy must fill in. If the deputy is non-existant (FireClan) or unable, a warrior will fill in.

Speaking of Fireclan and thunderstar, we may need to replace him with someone more active, and as for the deputy, i say Duskwind should be it. I also say Duskwind should be leader unless she doesnt want to, in which case Sleetfur should be deputy...please someone reply to what you think.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:42 pm
YES!!!! I say chya to Duskwind being leader >.< because she's like the most active in Fireclan!
*pokes Cursedstar* Yah! What she said! *glares at upside down*  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:04 am
NO! Even though I am (and i don't like to brag) the most active person in FireClan I do not like having the position of leader.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:26 pm
I'd be willing to fill in for him for a bit, until you can find a new leader or get Thunderstar to get back on.  

MADLYALICE

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:17 am
So Duskwind doesnt want to be Leader?

anyone else care to become the new leader of FireClan?
Swallowtail? ...Moonflower? uhmmmm Robinsong? (no one leave moonclan plzzzzzz gonk ) i dont know...anyone??  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:25 pm
I'll make a temporary cat that's Robinsong's sis or bro until you can get another person to take over.  

MADLYALICE

x-Cloud Drop-x
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:33 pm
Being leader would be fun! sweatdrop xp
(Temporary cat would be an okay idea...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:56 pm
Shadowfang has decided to become leader! She's now Shadowstar! and Dewpool's her deputy ^-O  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:29 pm
Shadowfang has decided to become leader! She's now Shadowstar! and Dewpool's her deputy ^-O  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:01 am
eh Patchstar? should we delete the old gathering's? we don't really need them anymore and it's going to start getting cluttered. . . .  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:43 am
yeah, but this way we can look back, or how about making a subforum called: Twolegplace (Old unused forums) and we can put it in there, ill be happy to pay for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:51 am
lol, ok how about this, we just re-use them? oh ya i'm a genius >.<  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Full Moon (Gatherings)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out