Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Becoming Chloe ((TeHsChNoZbErRy)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:27 pm
Meet Jordy. He’s on his own in New York City. Nobody to depend on; nobody depending on him. And it’s been working fine.
Until this girl comes along. She’s 18 and blond and pretty–her world should be perfect. But she’s seen things no one should ever see in their whole life–the kind of things that break a person. She doesn’t seem broken, though. She seems . . . innocent. Like she doesn’t know a whole lot. Only sometimes she does.
The one thing she knows for sure is that the world is an ugly place. Now her life may depend on Jordy proving her wrong. So they hit the road to discover the truth–and there’s no going back from what they find out.

-Based on the book "Becoming Chloe" by Catherine Ryan Hyde-

Rules!
*PM your profile as Jordy to me with the title. "Roadtrip!"
*Romance is a must!
*Please not too much swearing
*PG-17 please!
*Please make posts longer than one sentence. I prefer paragraphs but I understand inability at times.
*I request literacy, I'm not going to be a pain about it but use punctuation, trying to spell as best as you can, capital letters.
*Add an emotion to the end so I know you read my rules (I mean there's not that many to begin with!)
*No Godmodding please.
Just kidding. Send me your profile with "When Chloe meets Jordy"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:28 pm
Profile Skeleton

[b][size=16][color=teal](First name)[/color][color=lightgreen](Middle name)[/color][color=teal](Last)[/color][/size][/b]
[size=12][color=lightgreen]~~~[/size][/color] [color=teal]UserName:[/color] [color=lightgreen] (Insert name)[/color]
[b][size=10][color=lightgreen] (Insert Quote) [/b][/size][/color]

[imgright]malformed url[/imgright]

[b][size=14][color=lightgreen]About Me[/b][/size][/color]

[size=12][color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Clique:[/color][color=lightblue] (Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]NickName:[/color][color=lightblue] (Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Gender:[/color][color=lightblue](Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Age:[/color][color=lightblue](Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]BirthDate:[/color][color=lightblue] (Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Astrological Sign:[/color][color=lightblue](Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Superstitions:[/color][color=lightblue] (Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Hobby(s):[/color][color=lightblue](Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Family:[/color][color=lightblue] (Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Pets:[/color][color=lightblue](Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]History:[/color][color=lightblue] (About a paragraph or two) [/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Personality:[/color][color=lightblue] (One paragraph for good personality traits and one for bad)[/color][/size]

[b][size=14][color=lightgreen] Appearance [/b][/size][/color]

[size=12][color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Eye Color:[/color][color=lightblue](Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Hair Color:[/color][color=lightblue](Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Height:[/color][color=lightblue](Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Weight:[/color][color=lightblue](Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Piercings:[/color][color=lightblue] (insert)[/color][/size]

[size=14][b][color=mediumgreen]Favorites[/size][/b][/color]

[size=12][color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Favorite Color:[/color][color=lightblue] (Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Favorite Animal:[/color][color=lightblue](Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Favorite Celebrity:[/color][color=lightblue] (Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Favorite Place:[/color][color=lightblue] (Insert) [/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Favorite Season:[/color][color=lightblue](Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Favorite Month:[/color][color=lightblue] (Insert) [/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Favorite GemStone:[/color][color=lightblue] (Insert)[/color]
[color=lightblue]~~[/color][color=teal]Favorite Food:[/color][color=lightblue] (insert) [/color][/size]

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:30 pm
Chloe Elizabeth Stone
~~~ UserName: DncStar
"The world is an awful place!"

User Image

About Me

~~Clique: Between Cliques
~~NickName: None
~~Gender:Female
~~Age: Eighteen
~~BirthDate: February 5th
~~Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
~~Superstitions: She's skittish
~~Hobby(s): Dancing, Singing, writing
~~Family: Mother.
~~Pets: None
~~History: Chloe could be referred to as unlucky. She's seen things no teen should ever see. Things that would seemingly break anyone. But somehow Chloe doesn't seem effected. She acts like nothing has ever happened. Almost like she doesn't want to remember. She wants to remain innocent and pure.
All she knows is that she hates to world. She doesn't understand all the fighting and negativity in the world. She thinks its absolutly horrible

~~Personality: Chloe is innocent and kind. Child like almost. She's calm and relaxed. She's open to new things. She wants love and friendship. She tries to cheer people up and be there for them, like no one ever was for her.

Chloe is afraid of a lot. She's nervous and can be skittish at times. Sometimes memories come back to her even though she tries so hard to repress them. So she becomes a totally different person. She's sort of bipolar. She's afraid of getting close to people after everything.

Appearance

~~Eye Color:gold
~~Hair Color:blonde
~~Height:5'4
~~Weight: 130lbs
~~Piercings: Ears and belly button

Favorites

~~Favorite Color: Teal
~~Favorite Animal: Sheep and Giraffes
~~Favorite Celebrity: Heath Ledger
~~Favorite Place: The beach
~~Favorite Season: Spring
~~Favorite Month: April
~~Favorite GemStone: Amethyst
~~Favorite Food: French fries, Strawberries

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:31 pm
JordanGordonGarrison
~~~ UserName: TeHsChNoZbErRy
"Uh, actually, I'm not drunk. At all. No. I've gotta drive all these people home. Have a good time...assholes."

User Image

About Me

~~Clique:Popular
~~NickName:Jordy
~~Gender:Male
~~Age:21
~~BirthDate:6/25/1987
~~Astrological Sign:Gemini
~~Superstitions:Salt, black cats, all the common ones.
~~Hobby(s):Guitar, working on his car, volunteering at the old folk's home.
~~Family: He cut off all ties to his family a while ago.
~~Pets:A Puppy he picked up on the side of the road.
~~History: Jordan's parents were rich. Everyone kissed their asses as well as Jordan's. He hated it even when he was a kid. His entire life was like that. No one was frank with him, so he was spoiled out of his mind. When he was twelve, his parents decided to send him to the military school. He loved it. It didn't matter how much money you had, you were treated equally! Like crap. He ended up hating that place as well, but he took something away from it.
When he got out of military school, he went to live with his parents for a few more years, then got into a huge fight and took his car and hit the road.

~~Personality:Jordy is a kind soul. He loves taking care of people and getting to know them. He's very happy and seems open, but he's secretive. He's the one you can trust to listen to you and not laugh, but he does have a sense of humor.
Jordy keeps everything close to his chest. He'll never show you what he's thinking unless he feels that it needs to be said. He can also use people to his needs, a trait given to him by his parents. He's just as likely to truly care for you as he is to use you for his own whims.

Appearance

~~Eye Color:Green
~~Hair Color:Gray
~~Height:5'11
~~Weight:185
~~Piercings:None

Favorites

~~Favorite Color:Green
~~Favorite Animal:Tiger
~~Favorite Celebrity:Himself
~~Favorite Place:Backseat of his car
~~Favorite Season:Winter
~~Favorite Month:January
~~Favorite GemStone:Emerald
~~Favorite Food:Curry and Rice
[/  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:03 pm
Chloe grumbled as she scurried around her appartment. "I hate losing things." She frowned as she turned the place inside out. "Where are they?!" She growled, finally finding her keys under the couch cushion. She quickly scurried out of the appartment and down the three flights of stairs to the ground floor. She then pushed her way along the busy Manhattan streets, attempting to reach her job before she was late. She glanced at the small watch on her wrist and furrowed her brow. She might not be completely late. Just a tiny bit. The boss loved her so it wasn't a huge deal, but she liked being on time. She dashed threw the doors of the diner style resturant and hurried past the boss, throwing a bright smile. Her boss' face melted and nodded, telling her to hurry up. She went in back, tearing off her coat and pulling on the mini apron that went over her mini black skirt. Her white tank top was buttoned fully and she slipped into her rollerskates before heading out. She skated up to the hostess desk and greeted people who just came through the door. "This way," She said kindly and led them to a table and leaving the menus.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:08 pm
Jordan had driven all night to get from Virginia to Manhattan. He was tired, hungry, and the dog he'd picked up had been barking all night. He parked in front of a diner, leaning back and feeling like falling asleep right there.
He then noticed that it was a diner that he'd parked by, and got out of his car. He made sure that the windows were down and the doors were locked before heading inside.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:12 pm
Chloe skated over and smiled warmly at Jordan. "Hello! Welcome to Dazzlers Diner. Table for one?" She asked. She brushed a hair away from her face as she started to skate off towards a table. "Follow me please." She asked, picking up a menu as she passed. She set it down and grinned. "I'll be back to take your drink order." She beamed and skated off, taking more orders and delivering food.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:18 pm
Jordan was wooshed over to a table as soon as he walked in, something he liked. He sat down, making his choices quickly. A good burger, a milkshake, fries. Yum. He nodded, approving his choice as he set the menu aside. His eyes followed the waitress, wondering when she'd swing by again. She was kinda cute.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:24 pm
Chloe swung around the corner of the row of tables and stood infront of Jordan. She pulled a notepad from the apron pocket and smiled. "What can I get for you?" She asked sweetly. A soft smile lit up her face as her eyes sparkled softly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:28 pm
He smiled at her charmingly, and turned to face her. "I'd like a chocolate milkshake," he replied, "And I'm ready to order my food." he folded the menu up and held it as he looked her over.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:30 pm
Chloe jotted down the order of chocolate milk. She grinned happily. "Well that sure does make my job a whole lot easier." She joked with a laugh. "So what'll you be having to eat?" She asked, readying her pen and pad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:33 pm
"A cheeseburger and fries," he handed her the menu. "I'm Jordy," he said to her, smiling charmingly. He rather liked this girl.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:41 pm
Chloe jotted down the order and looked up with a slight tint of red to her cheeks. "Nice to meet you, I'm Chloe." She beamed and bowed her head a bit to skate off to retrieve his order. She returned about 5 minutes later and placed his food infront of him. "Anything else you need?" She asked sweetly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:45 pm
He took a french fry and dipped it in the milkshake, then smiled at her. "I'm good..." he replied, seeing her blush. He shifted a bit. "Mind if I see you after you get off work?" he asked.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:51 pm
Chloe giggled a bit and chewed on her lip. "We'll see." She grinned, and skated off. She returned only to give him his bill, with her phone number written neatly on the back of the receipt. She winked a bit and skated off to more customers.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff