Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Chat Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:52 pm
Hello, how is everyone?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:11 pm
Doing pretty well myself. Relaxing for the night and getting ready for the week. You?  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:18 pm
I guess I'm sorta chilling out too. I've been working hard on all of the other sites I'm involved in, but that's about it. Just had a nice relaxing afternoon.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:53 am
im jus chillin here. hopeing the week dont come because i hate school so much xd  

kedamono777

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:55 pm
Well, the week's gonna come whether we like it or not. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:00 pm
This I picked up from a video I watched: "BOOT TO THE HEAD!!"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:15 pm
BB Rue Ryuzaki
This I picked up from a video I watched: "BOOT TO THE HEAD!!"
Tae Kwon Leep or the reading of the will?

btw, sorry for the extended absence, was out of town at an anime convention and I'm hoping to have the pictures I took (all 109 of them) on my MySpace page by the end of the week  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:21 pm
Cool. Reading of the will, and I was beginning to worry about you. I'm glad you're fine. sweatdrop  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:29 pm
BB Rue Ryuzaki
Cool. Reading of the will, and I was beginning to worry about you. I'm glad you're fine. sweatdrop
ooh, good call, I just heard that for the first time at the convention this past weekend and I had to find it online after I got home. Also, thanks for the concern, I'm perfectly fine (b^_^)b  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:32 pm
I was beginning to wonder too, but hi everyone, and there are so many talented writers here it's cool!  

Dethklok Zazz

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:40 pm
Phenom_85
BB Rue Ryuzaki
ooh, good call, I just heard that for the first time at the convention this past weekend and I had to find it online after I got home. Also, thanks for the concern, I'm perfectly fine (b^_^)b

That's good. Yeah, Murdoc has the video on his profile, I thought it was funny, especially the bit with the rabid tasmanian devils. Oh, and the lifetime supply of ice cream. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:05 pm
BB Rue Ryuzaki
Phenom_85
BB Rue Ryuzaki

That's good. Yeah, Murdoc has the video on his profile, I thought it was funny, especially the bit with the rabid tasmanian devils. Oh, and the lifetime supply of ice cream. xp
I added it to my favorites on YouTube, and speaking of which, if everything goes as I think it should, I myself will be on YouTube  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:07 pm
Wow, cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:37 pm
yeah, I attended a Super Sentai panel on Friday night and afterwards I had said to someone that I knew the movements for when the Rangers summoned their Thunderzords in season two and that, if asked, I'd be more than willing to do all five right there and then (I had done just the one for summoning the Unicorn prior to this moment just for the grins and giggles of one of the panel moderators, who was dressed as the original Pink Ranger), and the guy said if he would be allowed to tape it, he'd like to see it. So I responeded that he could and that if he wanted to put it on YouTube that he had my okay to, then I went and did it.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:44 pm
Awesome!  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers